So, Get a load of this!

Well, if you ever thought Women can't get any more pathetic, have I got something really "cheesy" in store for you.

But, as you probably at least know when it comes to Women, Women tend to believe anything and everything, even if it doesn't make sense, or the story doesn't line up with something.

Women also believe everything they see on TV as well, including on any documentaries to do with serial unalivers and serial "grapists".

What's funny is that Women are so shallow and dumb, with such overall low intelligence, that they think "True Crime" featured on TV is actually real. When the stories are actually fake and exaggerated, only based on combing things from occasional real life scenarios. It's done for entertainment and dramatism.

Always use any opportunity to ask Women if they watch "True Crime" or think it's real so you can humiliate them and mock them for the idiots they are! Because the story portrayals are fake and modified, designed to create an "effect" and prey on fear in Women's minds.

In any case, I've been noticing a "glut" of what are now being "AI developed stories" that are being used with themes to drum up hysteria and rage. And what's interesting is that Women are so temperamental and just ready to unleash their hatred for Men at any given chance, that they actually believe wholeheartedly that the story is true, without looking at substance, context, wording, or other factors in understanding why this following story couldn't be true, and doesn't make sense and would never happen the way it's described.

Now, I'm not saying that a Man in public wouldn't or couldn't flash some random girl at the park.

But, the whole context of this is completely false and laughable, even down to her dog "living her best life" which just made my eyes roll.

What's funny is I even read some pathetic comments of people who left outrage comments trying to tell her that she should have called the police and all this other stuff, but also the Women in the comments were trying to convince her that it was sexual assault / sexual harassment.

Which it is obviously NOT, LOL.

It's funny how Women love to classify everything as sexual assault or harassment, even though the story shows the guy didn't do anything to her physically and was at a distance from her, didn't even say a verbal word either.

To assume even for a moment if the story were legitimate, well, the guy may have done a lot of things, but sexual harassment or assault is not it. At most, it would be considered an act of lewdness or obscenity of some sort, but that's about it.

What's funny is that people think that the police would actually respond to such an incident or may even be able to do anything about it, and especially given that if we were to assume this story to be real, even if there were cameras at the park, they would have nothing to go by or be able to prove or connect anything between him and her, and there'd be nothing to say that she didn't know him from elsewhere or that the guy would have been a former ex that she had a "nude" of on her phone.

That also is one of the elemental parts to the story that proves this is a fake story, but there are many others as well, and I would be curious if any of you can see from an analytical standpoint how fake and impossible this story is, and how it was AI generated, just for curiosity in your observation.

Although needless to say as well since it should be obvious, it's clear that more things like this are being "AI generated" including all kinds of meme quotes and trigger posts on social media which is being done not only to further feed off of the fear and anger, especially in Women, but it's multi-faceted, because at the same time they want Men to fear even walking into a park for fear he's considered some kind of sexual predator who's going to "flash" someone.

It's really sick that there are people out there who will do stuff like this, but it just proves all the more how worthless and horrible this existence is to live in now. The thing too is that even Governments, and Fifth Column Elements, or other Subversive Cyber-criminals online are known for using AI to make things up like this, as a way of creating collateral damage in society in preparation for taking it over.

If you notice on the wording of it, it's extremely tempting and taunting to the unsuspecting, gullible viewer, and in the fact that it seeks to collect information on the opinions of others in how they would react or respond.

Just imagine how much worse it gets as AI evolution continues...


Yesterday at the park, a man I'd never spoken to sent me a photo of himself. Nothing on. I never gave this man my number. How he got it is the part that still makes me feel sick.
I was at the park with my dog after work, reading my book on the grass like I always do. My boy was off leash in the designated area doing his rounds. There was a group of guys throwing a frisbee nearby — most of them seemed harmless. My dog was trotting between me and them, living his best life. I was ten pages in. All good.
Except one of them kept looking over. Not subtle. Not even trying.
I had zero interest, so I did what we do — pretended not to notice and disappeared into my book.
Then my phone buzzed. Unknown number. A photo of a man with nothing on, and a text that was basically sorry-not-sorry: I was "so hot" he "had to take his shot."
I just stared at my screen. Like, HOW. Who even is this. How does anyone have my number. My first thought was scam, some phishing thing, because the alternative didn't make sense.
Then I looked up.
He was standing maybe thirty feet away. Phone in his hand. Smirking at me. Watching me read it. Like this was charming. Like he'd done something cute.
And my stomach just dropped. Because my dog had been over to them a dozen times that afternoon. His tag has my number on it — in case he ever gets lost, that's the whole reason the tag exists. Somewhere between the belly rubs, this man flipped my dog's tag, saved my number, walked back, and sent me THAT.
I felt so violated I could barely see straight. My number is on that tag for my dog's SAFETY. Not for whatever this was. And he stood there and watched me open it. The watching was part of it for him.
I grabbed my dog and left. Didn't say a word. My hands were shaking the whole way home.
I keep going back and forth on the police. Part of me wants to report him today. Part of me is sure they'd shrug and tell me to just block the number.
So what would you do? Is this a police thing, or do I just keep him blocked and try to forget it? I'm honestly lost here.

Comments

  1. Yeah I'm starting to see "AI generation" corrupt everything, this is preparing us for the dystopia to come.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Great New Goatis Videos On Telegram

Buckle Up For A Stupid Year of 2026 Ahead

The Charlie Kirk Psyop Is Evaporating