Oy vey! :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1aOTCsYQfM
Gotta love how they always act so melo-dramatic and in total "shock and horror", when there has not been a single century that they have not repeated their actions over and over and at least one or more Nations begin to call them out and criticize them.
This is because the Little Hats are psychopaths, it really is that simple, and they don't see anything wrong with what they do.
Always persecuted, always attacked, always looked down upon. But ask WHY?
ReplyDeleteNo really, why does this happen so often? Are they really so innocent or is there MAYBE valid reasons as to why all successful nations throughout history have flourished and done better when they remove the Tiny Hats.
Tiny hats literally aren’t even fully human, they are the most erratic and malevolent “race” torturing babies and scamming people in trade, literally a nightmare come true
Delete@John Eston,
DeleteYes, they are not even Humans at all, the Little Hats only take on a Human form because they exist in a carbon-based body, but our Humanoid Bodies are actually only Holographic Projections. Behind that, is the real "form", and the Little Hats exist more as a Reptile.
@PSA Is this accurate?
Deletehttps://rumble.com/v716378-blood-sacrifice-for-mcdonalds.html
Thanks for the reminders...
ReplyDeleteI stay away from these tiny hat sacks of shit, the Negro, the Irish, the English Wasp, most Mexicants, and most Asians ...
These groups have low standards, and will reek of jealousy.
The German, the Greek, and some Euro Catholics are solid...
@Joey Aragon,
DeleteI'm also not a fan of them either. These days I'm also far less fond of how much Latin Americans have been degenerating on all levels. Not only the savage Sephardic and other Elements mixed in with so many of them, but they are also taking on the worst qualities of the Anglo-Saxons who influenced them in business aspects and so on. Many of them are extremely abrasive.
Overall, there are just so very few Humans in any given race that have any redeeming qualities left these days sadly, but among some Greeks and Italians, usually older ones.
The streets of Los Angeles have been overtaken by these people...and it is a very dirty place to be.
DeleteYet, the real estate prices remain higher than ever.
Asians are mostly decent, but they definitely don't appreciate all the great white people have done for them. We built their houses by in the day, and they have reaped those rewards with the appreciation...
I can't live here anymore, and I have to move on to better areas than Southern California.
Also, the Indians creep me out as well, with they lack of cleanliness.
I guess I was naive, as a young man...to how decent so many people were in my community back home. Strong European blood. Even the Polish back home are high quality people. We used to make fun of the "Pollacks", but they fit in well in our mostly Italian community. They understood the value we brought to the community. Our houses were immaculate. The lawns, the classic concrete work inside and out the homes. And of course, our respect for the community and being decent people....
It was all good until Brown v. Board came in via the Tiny Hat, and the Negro came in, to destroy our enclaves in Upstate New York...
People wonder why the world is messed up...and I think the forced mixing of the races is the number one reason.
@Joey Aragon,
DeleteWow Man so you are on the move again! Haha, I'm not even anywhere able to be that mobile even if my energy was up to snuff, but yeah I don't think the quality could be anywhere near where it was even 10-20 years ago, plus that much more traffic, drugs and homeless.
I previously lived in Pasadena right over the South Pas border and lived in a very very nice area, and a part of me regrets leaving there, but the thing is that many people in SoCal are very soulless in general and nobody has time for anyone. I moved out in 2013, and haven't been back to the state since, but I have seen that there are more and more people living out of their SUV's.
The property prices are artificially inflated in California, like many other things, and it just is really unfeasible more than ever. The golden age for living in California was up until the 90's or early 2000's at best, before it started to really go downhill.
There were a lot of Asians where I lived though much more around the Foothills and areas like Altadena and so on, but I had not run into any issues with them, but I will say that I have come across some sketchy Indians out there, and some other lower quality European immigrants.
What actually kind of made me want to up and leave California was that after a while of living there, you just realize how unnatural a lot of things are and very controlled even compared to many other states, and people you interact with basically give you nothing there.
San Gabriel Valley. Yep. I was there around the same time you were...and it was fun. Great weather, jobs were plentiful, and the house purchase was somewhat attainable...
DeleteFast forward, and the jobs dry up for a man in his 50s, and I don't have the energy to deal with the traffic.
Also, the culture is something missing for me, not being a Mex or Chink...it is their city now. Their area. And they don't appreciate the the Euros at all.
Also, there is absolutely NO sense of community there. Bunch of savages just trying to take your money.
At the end of the day, I see the importance of community and some family around as I have gotten older. It does matter and is more important to live where you grew up, around people you are comfortable around...
Southern California lacks a heartbeat...and the people are as fake as a $3 Bill...unless you are Asian or Mexican
..they own it now, and I will never be accepted.
So, I move on...
@Joey Aragon,
DeleteAh! Cool, yeah SGV has long been known as one of the hotspots that many Asians chose to settle in. I loved the area in general, but the issue is just that the overall way that people are selfish out there made it seem like a very difficult place to live long term and really ever get settled in. I also made a good amount of money when I lived there as well, there is a lot of money to be made / had.
But a lot of businesses have definitely been leaving the state especially since COVID. I went on a lot of nature walks where I lived, and what I really loved about it is that nearly everything was in Walking distance. I had several supermarkets within less than a 10 minute walk from me, cafes and the Gold Line.
>Southern California lacks a heartbeat...and the people are as fake as a $3 Bill<
There is SO much profound wisdom in your statement in that! That is the key problem there.
So I guess I got it all confused though, you ended up moving back to LA, what part have you been living in lately or what's going on!?
Back in the desert...but it is too hot here...
DeleteNothing is perfect...
Cold back East.
It is impossible to win in this world, is what I see...
But, I think having a community beats it all, and that starts with being around your own race.
@Joey Aragon,
DeleteDo you have a travel RV or camper or have other multiple properties or a mechanism by which you can move abruptly!? Either way, I'm jealous!
No, I don't have an RV...
DeleteNowhere to go anymore. Been to every area in the US except the Pacific Northwest.
Just not interested.
I used to love Southern California, but that is over now...my enthusiasm is waning a bit for anything in this world.
Although, Masters of the Universe was a good movie, I saw last night!
@PSA have you ever experienced your cognitive abilities suddenly taking a hit when u are with certain npcs?
ReplyDeleteI have noticed with certain people my brain doesn't work properly if i spend too much time. Even my accent becomes kinda stupid including pronunciations.
@Hi,
DeleteYes, all the time, this is very common with especially the Psychic Organic Portals because they are essentially Energy Vampires, and they often have an energy to them that makes you lose your ability to focus properly.
@PSA
Deletewere even your pronunciations impacted as well? <<<I want to know your precise experience for this...because in that case you are thoroughly disadvantaged. It is really no joke at that point. Gangstalking can be dealt with enough wits. This is a whole another level of handicap.
Did you feel as if your actions were somehow being controlled. i did feel it but not in the sense of being controlled but rather doing something stupid which I wouldn't have ever normally done.
yes, this is a recurring problem
Delete@Hi
DeleteI have too. With a person i identified as a psychic energy vampire long ago. I feel uncomfortable around them. Also, as soon as I get away from this person, let’s say they leave, I relax unconsciously.
Just a normal NPC It’s not nearly so bad.
Oh very interesting you bring this up, because I’ve had the same thing happen around people.
DeleteYou kind of already described it but it’s like they make my brain shut off and I often feel very uncomfortable and almost like I’m holding my breath around them & don’t feel safe.
It also triggers my self consciousness and social anxiety + awkwardness
@Hi,
DeleteYes, would also have difficulty pronouncing things and have difficulties forming words and sentances correctly. I even have clients who are like this. Jews or anyone who is Rh Negative blood type will also cause this as well, but some NPC's will also do it, and it's a combination between evil vibrations that emanate from them that can make your nervous system uncomfortable, along with them feeding off of energy from you. Also, even just the way they talk, many times such people who cause this will be faster talkers or they just seem to completely be annoying with how quick they talk that you don't even have time to think.
It can cause many people to think there's something wrong with them around such people like these, and that's why they exist in the matrix, but the real fact is that these people have no empathy and are vampires.
@PSA precisely my experience man. It feels as if bunch of iq points were shaved off of me.
Delete@T345 I did read your prior comments and i must say your experiences and mine are 100% similar.
@Plumpsquash Maybe the genetic pool is very trash in India but even with normal npcs I don't feel exactly the best
@Plumpsquash @SurfingTheKaliYuga Have you both ha any sort of solutions that worked for you apart from social isolation or some sort of method to shield yourself...what I have seen from my pure human friend is that he instinctively just walks away when in a conversation with a npc but not with me.
Delete@Hi
DeleteNo, Ive just got to stay away from them. Prussian said it to a T, Having difficulty forming sentences or unable to focus properly. I’ve always thought of it as I I felt uncomfortable, and just couldn’t think right.
I remind myself that character is unalterable, and Schopenhauer has the best advice I have heard in his counsels and Maxims #21. I dislike the act of reading, but I love Schopenhauer.
@Hi,
DeleteYes, your experiences are definitely valid. And they point to the even greater aspect of how this realm is setup, because it's setup with many different layers and facets that are designed to make you not understand what this all is, or to even have self-doubts.
And if there is any ascension from this realm to speak of after death, having self-doubt and becoming conditioned by the interpretations or understanding of reality in this world but not seeing it from the outside, is the sure path to never ascending from here.
With the people who derail your conversations, one important thing you can research or at least understand about why it causes this, is because these Humans lack emotional processing in anything, and such types which make you unable to focus or form sentences usually tend to be ultra-logical but to a point where they can't see anything between logic and emotion because they have no orbito-frontal cortex activity.
And also as a result, their self-inflated sense of themselves goes through the roof.
@PSA interesting thing you explained in the third para...I know a guy like that...when you talk with him it becomes obvious he is obsessed with power...even if you do something to him and later come around and say sorry to him...he will accept...but its no genuine...it comes from the want to mantain a good image and maintaining relations so that they can use you. Iam always on edge around them.
DeleteHe is one of the very few persons I feel very weak against cuz I have always been weaker in terms of manipulation although I may be able to understand them well. Manipulation at such a high degree is not my thing. Maintain of facade of a fake personality is really impossible for me.
I wonder if it’s connected, but there’s this confirmed pretty psychic person I know close to me, and by all means- due to my relationship with her- it would be natural for me to see her with rose colored glasses.
ReplyDeleteBut everytime I have talked to her over the phone, I cry after and I feel unexplainable anger, & as if I had been paralyzed and now can finally breath.
Apparently one time I was talking to her- I was getting anxious because I was giving cues that I finished what I said and it was her turn to take over the conversation and she was not saying anything at all- so I kept on nervously talking-
I started getting this feeling like you guys described and feeling paralyzed and like I was holding my breath and becoming very self conscious etc. there was something about her overwhelming my senses beyond just normal Social anxiety.
Apparently later she told my sister that when I was talking- as she has abilities supposedly of spirits to tell her things about people, and read into peoples lives somehow, as well as astral project, that she was deeply reading into me, and she had to hold herself back from going to far…?
But it was very odd for me because it’s almost as if she went silent in the middle of the convo
@T345 I believe that anger is a form of hatred due to her 'feeding' off of you. I have personally experience similar things with npc. Inexplicable hatred. Our conscious selves do not under stand but our inner self does understand that this si a form of conquer. So, anger and hatred are merely responses against it.
Delete>>>I started getting this feeling like you guys described and feeling paralyzed and like I was holding my breath and becoming very self conscious etc. there was something about her overwhelming my senses beyond just normal Social anxiety.
I don't think its social anxiety. This is what I used to experience as well and I foollishly believed the same. Nothing like anxiety ever occurred in the presence of pure humans. Your anxiety is merely a sense of caution or weariness.
>>>But it was very odd for me because it’s almost as if she went silent in the middle of the convo
Its just very difficult to believe energy vampirism could take place through something like phone....I mean its just electronic and the person isnt even present...in that case would televsision do the same as well?
@T345 With npcs, whenever they ignore my texts or anything like or even if I do the same, there is a heightened sense of anxiety and distrust.
DeleteBut with pure humans this is not the case.
Have u encountered something similar?
@Hi 100%, I’ve felt the same thing, it’s like you know there’s something in them you inherently distrust,
DeleteActually, trust in general is something I’ve struggled with profoundly in my life. I think it’s a very deep reason related to this.
Not sure if you’ve also struggled with this.
But It’s totally majorly rooted in others destructive & judgmental behaviors.
Sadly, as much as I see fear as a tool of the body to protect itself, it’s very difficult when others have created shame in you, that the fear constantly lives in you & you feel like you can’t be yourself, and you stop living.
Not sure if you’ve struggled with that too but it’s one of
the rly fucked up parts Ove experienced in this reality.
@HI WAIT, ur onto something about stealing the energy through the phones because in a way you wouldn’t expect that to work as there’s a physical barrier, but it still happens,
DeleteWhich potentially means devices and social media are very effective and dangerous avenues for loosh harvesting…
Sometimes I wonder, if it’s just us exerting more energy from high energy emotions, self suppression, and putting more effort into such interactions, or if they’re is also something taking it. That’s the only thing
About loosh harvesting that I’m not 100% sure of yet.
But regardless, its still very real that the devices and social media can and will take your energy so I think it’s something we should all be careful and intentional with
@T345 You are right about 'trust'. Its simply a survival mechanism.
Delete>>>Sadly, as much as I see fear as a tool of the body to protect itself, it’s very difficult when others have created shame in you, that the fear constantly lives in you & you feel like you can’t be yourself, and you stop living.
Yeah man I know...I do believe I have a solution for this...it is to do something that everyone vehemntly believes is bad and opposes...iam not talking about crime.
>>>Sometimes I wonder, if it’s just us exerting more energy from high energy emotions, self suppression, and putting more effort into such interactions, or if they’re is also something taking it. That’s the only thing
DeleteAbout loosh harvesting that I’m not 100% sure of yet.
I have observed that I seem to get annoyed much easily through social media than through real life
@T345,
DeleteYes, you reminded me of a very important trait these types also have, they tend to go "dead silent" in the middle of conversation out of nowhere, and for long durations to where it is awkward and unnatural. If you question them on it, they will tell you that they are just thinking about what you are saying, but the truth is that in those moments they feel a sense of resentment and ill will and other nefarious thoughts they are thinking of someone when they become dead silent like that, and it's also a way they like to manipulate you and to also see how much you are invested in them by not being responsive. They are just really cruel people. The unfortunate thing I see for Humanity, is that too much of Humanity completely underestimates just how immersed most Humans we interact with are in their pathological traits between Lies, Gaslighting, Diversion, Red Herrings and also other shit tests or sets or behaviors that they try to see what they can get away with out of others, or constantly put on a facade to try to get away with something while they are a really completely different person than most people think.
@PSA
ReplyDeleteDo you believe in astrology and all of that? I wonder what your sign is, as typically these signs also tend to describe characteristics people have and personality traits, Mine is Aquarius and life path number 9, this might sound woo woo, but yeah i wonder what’s yours, what is the zodiac sign of this legendary Prussian?
I remember Goatis video on astrology being bullshit, and i did agree with him back then, but after entering into the realm of the occult and all that I started to realize astrology has more importance and interconnection with everything else than we may give it credit for
Do you believe in the “birth chart” being accurate in describing someone, purely from according to their sign, birth date, birth location on the globe, time of birth, etc
Funny, for a time Goatis convinced me spirituality was bullshit and had me only believing in the physical plane of existence, what you can’t observe doesn’t exist etc, and this is useful in the sense of pointing out how stupid Christian’s are for praying to some “God”, which doesn’t even exist.
But once you get deeper into it all you realize that the NPCs were simply manipulating into worshipping the very entity that placed them in this hell and tortured them day in and day out. Believing they will reach heaven after death, even Goatis is right about that.
@John Eston,
DeleteI'd say it depends, as far as beliefs in Astrology. I am not the greatest expert on the subject, and I do think there are some things "to it" because there are things that are aligned in Astrology, but from my perspective, none of it's good, and there are so many people out there who also pervert and destroy things about Astrology.
The reason information can be derived for example in the formation of a Birth Chart, basically brings us to the phrase "All Roads Lead To Rome", except All Roads or Paths in this realm lead to it being our Prison.
The rules set forth in Astrology, what I can tell you on at least a relative or basic principle, is that the governing rules that can affect who or what we'll be in how its aligned with it or what our lives will be like, are a part of the cursed "setup" of the matrix.
Those rules were set into motion so as to prevent our ability to excel beyond them or have other freedoms or miraculous events in our life, because from our birth, our fate and what we can generally get out of this life are already pre-determined on the basis of that setup.
So for example, what this will mean is that, while you might be able to "achieve" something in this lifetime that was not predestined for you, THAT is possible, but your ability to keep it or have it will perpetually be challenged. Not saying that necessarily applies to "you", but for example, someone's Birth alignment could actually mean everything falls in order for their life even though they never asked for it where it might be like a chore for them to get rid of things like jobs, girlfriends, what have you.
But the most crucial part to all things, is that people who are Real Humans are automatically inconvenienced as a rule even above these alignments, at all times on this Earth.
@PSA thanks for your wonderful input sir,
DeleteAll paths lead to Rome, like all paths lead to the realization that everything is to enslave us,
What do you think of the theory of Norse mythology or paganism in like we all come from one consciousness the soul, and that soul (call it Prusha) had to choose between nothingness and the tholing of pain. And dreamed a sleeping giant and that sleeping giant dreamed this reality, in which Yahweh is a byproduct of it, since Yahweh is a part of Wyrd. The cosmic cloth. I don’t mean to sound so woo woo, and like a paganism nut but I have a friend who mentioned this to me and I found it very interesting.
Like how the soul we originated from like a god consciousness mistakenly created this hell realm and got stuck into it, through roundabout of manifold mistakes, like code creating code, patterns spiraling into more patterns until it has become what we know as reality.
And then there’s escaping the samsara which is escaping “Wyrd” the cosmic cloth of existence. Basically escaping reincarnation . And there are different truths in different religions, and one might be closer to the truth than Gnosticism itself even though it is right about many things. It’s a matter of collecting these fragments and putting them together. In which Yahweh did this on purpose so we can never make sense of the world EVER as well as our real origins
This may sound ridiculous to you, I don’t know, but it is an abstract way of thinking, and really the only thing that matters is the “truth” which is for the most part forbidden knowledge.
That leads to the question, is it possible to escape samsara? And what would the xenodimensional really be like for us, (outer dimension)
@John Eston,
DeleteSure thing, also on a note about you mentioning "prayer", prayer ought to be forbidden because it's actually one of the secret tools the Archons use to have Humans guided (brainwashed) through their religions to pray to these so-called "dieties". These Beings are feeding off the energy / focus when people put forward their energies towards prayer, and if you ever notice, religious people tend to be very bizarrely insistent upon "prayer" and telling you to pray.
They are all part of the Satanic ritual and cycle of enslavement here, giving up energy to the Archons.
The Norse tend to have their own spiritual views, but I do not believe we all come from the same consciousness, because everyone has vastly different Ontological qualities, but certain groups of people will belong to one class or another, even among different races.
For example, you have natural Warrior Classes who will incarnate into certain people here on earth, for better or worse.
But the fact is they don't belong here, we don't belong here, and they are being forced to participate in a world they actually never really wanted to be a part of, whether or not they think they like this place.
Escaping Samsara is really the only thing we can ponder or hope for outside of just Eternal Sleep. But the best I have for knowledge about the possibility of it is just endlessly immersing in self-reflection, even understanding past lives, being informed as much as possible and not "settled" or "invested" into this world.
Those are the first steps. The only real final thing I can say is what happens to us once we die and go through the transition phase, because that is the ultimate moment for where we eternally go.
All that being said, I do not believe this creation will exist indefinitely, and while that doesn't bring much hope or anything to look forward to, because for all we know mankind and the earth could potentially last thousands of more years, but I am quite confident in research I have done and even in my own visions that the Matrix or Universe if you will, is slated soon for collapsing within... Especially when I read about things taking place from Black Holes discovered in the Universe.
What really makes me confident that we are living in nothing but a closed virtual chamber with heavy restrictions, is because of how other animals have higher perceptions and even superior senses in some ways than we do, and yet ours have been disabled. We don't even get to see Infrared light or UV naturally. Take a remote control and press the buttons on your remote as you aim it in front of your Cell phone Camera, and you will see the closest "rendition" possible of what Infrared light looks like, at least for how your eyes can see it based on the way the camera sees it.
The fact that there are so many things around us we cannot see, sense or activity that exists, it's hard to really take anything seriously about this realm, and I really do believe that even as we might be innocently sitting on a chair in our rooms on our computers writing here or whatever, that for all we know, some demon in a different dimension could be sitting right next to us in that very space, even though we cannot see them in the higher dimensions, only with what can be seen here.
@psa
Delete>>>
The fact that there are so many things around us we cannot see, sense or activity that exists, it's hard to really take anything seriously about this realm, and I really do believe that even as we might be innocently sitting on a chair in our rooms on our computers writing here or whatever, that for all we know, some demon in a different dimension could be sitting right next to us in that very space, even though we cannot see them in the higher dimensions, only with what can be seen here.
I don't get it...Dimensions...Demons in other dimensions...do you mean something like 4d or 5d? A lot of your comments absolutely go right over my head sometimes.
I have experienced this strange feeling as well-this feeling that whatever I say in a conversation is either 'wrong' or I am just 'not being heard.' The person is either deliberatley not listening to me to 'gaslight' me or they are on some weird other level. Often I have been in the company of two or more women-and they have this strange ability to hold a conversation (as PSA mentions above) where there is absolutely no break in the conversation whatsoever-so their conversation and responses are all immediate-so there is no opportunity to enter the conversation-its like the conversation they are having is a script that they are all aware of. Even though they are just generally talking 'shit' it is like I cannot possibly fathom how they are responding to one another so quickly-as if I am listening to birds twittering. Talking of NPC's, the other day I went on a day trip to a moderately large city and whilst I was constantly getting 'mobbed' by NPC's- a lot of people seemed to be walking around as if they were in slow motion-like they were half asleep. It was really strange.
ReplyDelete@HUMAN PASTE,
DeleteYou may be surprised to hear this, or maybe not, but your Nervous System is automatically connected to the inner soul or "nous", via the Pineal Gland.
Our nervous systems function much more than just alerting us of pain or pleasure and our 5 senses, but it also picks up vibrations from other people which may be positive or negative, and can also sense indescribable attributes that cannot be put into words about how someone's presence might make you feel when you are explaining something to them.
Because when there is understanding from someone, there is immediate resonance, and a less sense that you need to explain yourself or much more immediate identity from the other person, which also naturally comes from a higher emotional IQ.
Most people have very low emotional IQ's and also are just variants of either NPC's or Demonic breeds that do not care about other people and cannot entertain complex and nuanced information.
The conversations you described about those girls as "scripted" is also not your imagination. It is scripted, because the thing with NPC's is that they find each other on the basis of belonging to a similar script on a timeline, and so their thought processes all end up being the same in a very bizarre linear fashion, including their cognitive processing, and I have witnessed many business meetings out in public and have attended private closed door meetings that function exactly like you say, even between a Manager and all attendees, and it's actually surreal because you can just basically see that there is no emotional or depth processing by their cognitive responses, it's all about politeness and formalism or formalities, and it often feels like the meeting or discussions were completely purposeless (which they of course are), but yet it's like they just wanted to meet to use certain buzzwords or slogans to make each other feel good even though they already knew what was planned or intended or hoped to be said, or what the outcome would be. Interestingly enough, a lot of Federal Reserve FOMC meetings run that way as well, along with Political Speeches by pretty much every President when they do the State of the Union Address.
There is a trend I am seeing of more and more cars with scary masks on the front passenger seat headrests. Not sure exactly where or when it started.
ReplyDeleteDefinitely a Gen Z thing,
DeleteRemember, in 2026 all things stem from a. TikTok trend
@PSA Do you know if NPC’s are able have Out of Body Experiences?
ReplyDelete@nothingiserious,
DeleteThat's actually a good question, not much information is out there on that subject in particular, however it absolutely possible with Pure Humans as well as Demonic entities, especially the Human Hybrids of which many Autistic people also will experience it.
With the NPC's, the Psychic Organic Portals may be more likely to experience such phenomenon compared to regular NPC's because regular NPC's live in a state of functioning more or less as just a Background character in life.
@PSA
DeleteI had no idea people on the spectrum were able to do that and it makes sense now that I think about. I wondered how there are so many people who claim they’ve experienced this as the majority aren’t spiritual but now I know is this kind of people.
My grandfather was a gnostic from what I’ve heard. He would tell his family he was able to do astral traveling and they thought he went insane.
A little bit off topic but it’s crazy how there are people who call themselves an “empath” or “High Sensitive”. I’ve seen some comments that starts with “As an HSP...”,”As an empath with autism…” and I cringe so badly. They belong in a mental asylum! Also you said these people confuse their emotions with other people’s emotions, right? I think it’s called “emotional absorption”. I genuinely cannot comprehend how they just can “absorb” others’ emotions for no reason. Is this what they call empathy? This is not normal human behavior. This is so creepy.
@nothingiserious
DeleteLike PSA has warned everyone, STAY AWAY from ANYONE who calls themselves an empath or high sensitive and if they actually go as far as to even use abbreviations like HSP (High Sensitive Person) then do everything you can to be away from them.
These are some of the most ruthless and unempathetic people you could possibly meet. Yes they can quite literally "feed off" your energy even if they don't see it that way and I feel exhausted from being around certain people. Some people are just "absorbing your emotions" and make you feel drained.
Even talking to some people over the phone is enough to make me feel lightheaded.
@zikeKEK Exactly. Thankfully I’ve never met anyone in real life who call themselves that yet. They might be able to detect someone’s emotions much better than the rest of people because they’re psychic but that doesn’t mean they have empathy.
DeleteI was surprised that there were people who were doing that, I guess I’m living under a rock.
If one is Rh-, but say is somewhat self-aware of they’re negative traits, and doesn’t like their negative traits, and I suppose you could say has wished much of their life not to have them, and wanted to change, and have more natural and good relationships with people- but for example sees that something is ‘off’ in them that causes them to struggle connecting with others, but there is an atleast somewhat genuine desire by that person to not be malicious, on some level, can they redeem or balance out their negative traits and say- live a life that is not overshadowed by that, and where they live and think more like a pure human and give off less of a negative energy?
ReplyDelete@T345 You are wrong, unfortunately...i doubt psychos feel any kind of desire for "natural" relationships...its like you are putting yourself in their shoes...in this case you can't do that...you are fundamentally different.. plus even if we assume such a thing was possible...we already know they don't jave empathy...so their morality is more like a religion rather than something that comes from empathy.
DeletePlus as i might have said in the past, morality doesn't exist. Only empathy.
As such such a rh- negative person merely becomes a fanatic of the religion of morality...thats it
The thing with religion of morality is that these people are completely subject to brainwashing and changing.
Delete@T345
DeleteAs far as the Rh- Bloodline goes, this is a the Bloodline of the "Fallen" without exception. All people who have Rh- are demonic and evil and belong to the synthetic creation, but are programmed to believe they are good and angelic. In the end, Rh- bloodlines will face severe punishment, they cannot become good. Even in the Medical Industry, although Type Rh- O is preferred for blood transfusions, the running joke about this blood type is that it's known as the "Bad Blood" both because the Medical Experts in the industry know that more physical and mental problems are associated with the blood type.
@Hi and @PSA Interesting…..
DeleteI’m sure it’s a loaded question, but what do you think the origins of rh- is that causes maliciousness?
I wonder if because so much racial mixing has happened in many families, even if one had rh- blood, they might share traits of less negative sides as well…. In a complicated way.
But I suppose you could say they wouldn’t be flawlessly not malicious or ‘pure’ as you say even if they were less ‘bad’.
I mean no matter what, it is easy to see with our eyes that there are many very flawed and malicious people- that often share similarities with each other
It’s very difficult sometime separating your background and family from yourself especially when u see so many bad traits in them… and sometimes urself that you don’t like.
Anyway, pretty interesting topic, I appreciate ur guys opinions
@PSA Have you heard about the Basque people having the highest concentrations of Rhesus Negative Blood in the world among its population?
Delete@T345,
DeleteYes, so here is is how it works. Rh- is the discreet blood factor that people who made a pact with the devil long ago are incarnated into. So what it means, if someone is born Rh-, a soul that comes from the "dark side" which once made a contract with the Demiurge will incarnate into that body without exception.
The only alternative to this, is that Rh Positive people "can" be recessive carriers of the Rh- Blood Factor, where it lies dormant and does not affect whether they are a souled person or an NPC, but the thing is that they can potentially have a higher chance of giving birth to future offspring who will be Rh-.
Usually, this blood type runs in families, and it gets in there from either one or two of the parents because everyone receives one allele from each parent.
The chances of a child being born Rh- are much higher of course if both parents are Rh-, but much more so if the Mother is either a passive (recessive) carrier of the gene or especially if she has Rh- blood herself.
@nothingiserious,
DeleteYes, that is true about the Basque people on a percentage / per capita basis with the other exception being Israel.
I agree, Hi...
ReplyDeleteWe can't understand why they do what they do... except for accepting that they are not human.
So, screw them
Once you place them in that category, for whatever reason...the non human bucket...then the next step is logical and smart...
Go No Contact.
>>>Go No Contact.
Deletewhat my instinct asks me to do everytime...JUST GET OUT OF THERE
Why are the Tiny Hats allowing people to dislike them as of recent? Everybody has been turning on them and anti-Israel and also anti-Jewish sentiment has been rife by so many different people, why would the tiny hats allow people to dislike them when they control so much of the media? I really don't understand it
ReplyDelete@zikeKEK,
DeleteThe Tiny hats have rapidly lost support all over the world and in fact the public opinion of them by Americans has also taken a major turn since the Iran war out of nowhere, even among Republicans.
The Tiny hats don't have much of a choice, they've burned all their bridges. I plan on an entry at some point addressing current state of affairs since there are scuffles going on between the American Administration with Israel.
@PSA
DeleteBut why??? Considering the Israel-Palestine conflict has been happening since the end of WW2 it doesn't really make sense to me. The general public has been defending the Tiny Hats for the past 80 years up to this point, why does it change now??? Even in just the past 1-2 years to even just a couple months we have seen such a drastic opinion change towards Israel and the Tiny Hats. They've been killing innocent Palestinians for years already so why do people suddenly care now?
The Tiny Hats have been participating in this behaviour since the beginning of time and there still has always been people who justify and protect it, why does that seem to so drastically change now?
@zikeKEK,
DeleteActually, not only are these events planned for and prophecized, even Hitler saw it coming in the future, but the Little Hats themselves wrote in the biblical prophecies about how every Nation on earth would one day gang up against Israel and that they would stand alone against the entire Nations of the world.
From a more political standpoint, the thing is that the Little Hats have burned all their bridges and been expelled so many times by this time, along with the fact that since they established their state in the Middle East, they have become "less liked", that there really is no Nation left that would take them in except for India if there is another event like the Inquisition or what they tend to call the "Holocaust".
But make no mistake, the NPC's are only speaking out against them but still willing to embrace other "Little Hats" because the thing is that they aren't getting any benefits but only losing more because of the Little Hats, and the losses are mounting to ridiculous amounts.
Outside of that, I doubt that even NPC's would have any true stance against the Little Hats, unfortunately, because NPC's are by and large, opportunistic, and they don't care about resolving problems for the betterment of common people. They are only motivated by self-interest.
Plus, the Israelis have also been much more blatant lately about how much they see their own lives and problems as more "importance" then say, that of Americans, Europeans or others.
Both Officials and Influencers from Israel are constantly posting how paying higher gas prices or other problems we "deal with" cannot change or take precedent over their needs to destroy Hezbollah and their other ambitions in the region, and I think many people got upset with the fact that the US Military admitted they used AI to help them "map out" coordinates, even obsolete ones like the Iranian Girl's school which was deemed by AI as a military target.
So one thing after another, the reputation and results are not going so well, along with how much inflation keeps rising.
Also, some of the comments by Itamar Ben-gvir show just how blatant and arrogant they are as people, claiming how Lebanon must burn and how one Jew that is harmed means thousands or more of Lebanese mothers must weep or be harmed, and how the likes of him and Satanyahu pretty much are coming outright to be so blatant and overt about their desire to murder.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GgjpR74ue4
@PSA
Delete>>But make no mistake, the NPC's are only speaking out against them but still willing to embrace other "Little Hats" because the thing is that they aren't getting any benefits but only losing more because of the Little Hats, and the losses are mounting to ridiculous amounts.<<
And it's getting ridiculous too, any Tiny Hat can speak out against Israel and become a grifter and build a brand off of the fact that they are a Tiny Hat who speaks out against Israel and the NPCs eat it up.
Everything about them is demonic.
By the way on another note, I'm going to tell you about the Tiny Hat who visited my school and did a rendition of a play. I actually don't want to go too much into the specifics of it but it was a theatrical play that he did. I meant to email you a few months ago about this but never got around to finishing it.
But basically he was trying to be funny a lot and a lot of my peers found it funny. But one thing I found really bizarre is how when he would try and pull a funny face, he would always do these hideous things with his tongue. Even when I try and make a stupid face I never really even think to use my tongue even if it would make it look more silly. But the way he was moving his tongue actually creeped me out.
Another thing is that he made it interactive and brought up people willing to volunteer. And he would give them lines to memorize quickly before acting out the scene. But someone slightly messed up which is to be expected in about 20 seconds of rehearsal beforehand, but the look of frustration and impatience on his face was imminent. It wasn't a regular kind of impatience or anything either, it seemed like he just really hated them in a sense despite not even knowing them. I haven't really seen many Tiny Hats in my life but I immediately noticed this weird kind of almost rage-like behaviour that is not the same kind of impatience you see in other people.
He even somehow managed to make this theatrical play related to the "Hologram" and was just unsettling in general. The girls in my school especially thought that he was the funniest and greatest guy ever.
I even asked him if he was a Tiny Hat (I could tell, but he was asking us if we knew any Tiny Hats so I asked him) and I really do think it set him off in some way.
His nose was also HUGE and was red and inflamed the entire time, it was honestly distracting to me and I kept hyperfixating on his gigantic nose the entire time, it looked so out of wack with the rest of his face.
@PSA I know a person who has this birthmark which is a brown patch in his leg and he’s a manipulative and violent person, is there a relation between these traits?
ReplyDelete