I won't be online much for quite some days to come, but I figured I would at least share another channel which has much along the same lines of what I promote in my own philosophies, and what's crazy is that so many of the scenarios this guy discusses, have been a repeating story line in my own life, even down to one of his recent videos where he talked about people who go online and make fake profiles of Real Humans to give us a different "orientation", calling us "gay".
There is hardly much I disagree with on his channel, he is pretty sharp on everything he speaks about and all the different angles he explores about every topic.
I highly recommend his channel, and it may be helpful for many.
Thanks for the link ...
ReplyDeleteHope you get well soon.
Covid has definitely screwed me a bit. My body is still sore, for a month now. At least I got about 7 miles of walking in this week.
@Joey Aragon,
DeleteSounds like you had the flu, but Man that sucks!