https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLM6DG0UD54 I really do appreciate Goatis elaborating on the truth that Hedonism is Human Nature! In fact, if it hasn't been so obvious in terms of what I promote without ever stating it much, I have always been an advocate of Purposeful Hedonism. I also am an advocate against the push for the whole "Minimalist" Movement, which I have at times touched upon. The notion of "Living With Less", even if it's passed on by some Online gurus, is actually NOT without an agenda of its own, and it's designed to condition you to wall yourself in - figuratively speaking - and for you to accept the coming Enslavement system where you will "own nothing" and "have nothing" but believe in a delusional manner that you are happy. Living With Less, Means you have LESS Options. I am against Minimalism, and the fact about the Minimalist lifestyle is that it actually is a LOT more expensive in the long-run, and also produces ...
Woahhh does he realize how big of an incongruence there is between the way he acts, and how empathetic he claims to be?
ReplyDeletehe comes off as super aggressive.
If I was at my job I’d be afraid that he would yell at me. I can kinf of tell what people would be like as ‘customers’ Just by looking at them. There are lots of patterns in the way people behave. But I could be wrong
Also, why does empathy have to be stated like that? Like what is the point of this video?
Hmm. That music is from the soundtrack of Detroit: Become Human, which is a game about androids that pushes post-humanism, replacing humans with androids, and the idea that androids are "people" who deserve rights. It's one of those story games (similar to "choose your own adventure") where you can choose how it goes, but you can tell there is a pro-android bias. Obviously, this has to do with "empathy" for other beings (can an artificial intelligence be considered as a being?) which is why this music was chosen. It is telling.
ReplyDeleteAnyways, would you not expect people who have been burned before to become upset or even aggressive? After all, you talk about extreme wiolence against certain people/groups. Or is the difference merely that he seems demonic? How do you accurately assess this? Could you post more about how one can accurately assess oneself and others in terms of character, potential demonic traits, NPC characteristics, et cetera? You have talked about autistic people/hybrids, Jews, Celts (who are also Jews, allegedly), and mixed/competing spirits within an individual, but I would be interested in reading as much about this as possible because it could explain a lot about my life and my personal relationships, which have all failed - including one with someone who I now suspect is mildly autistic but matched my energy and deceived me only to betray me later. I have found blatantly autistic people to be very creepy and off putting. If I ever suspect someone of being autistic, I will have nothing to do with them. Is it possible for someone to have both a demonic essence and a soul trapped within the same form? If so, this would be the cruelest fate, would it not? Do you have any other sources about these topics?
I'm curious whether you can sense someone's aura/essence through text. I ask this because over the phone I can definitely sense someone's aura and reactions, even when there is pure silence. I also feel the energy draining, bewilderment, and anxiety at how someone speaks to me. I'm thinking in particular of a specific, recent telephone conversation wherein someone looshed me and engaged in narcissistic abuse. I felt it strongly.
Also, I wanted to ask about the post titled "Always Remember, You Owe Your Parents Nothing" I posted a third reply but it either wasn't approved or it didn't go through at all. Did you decide not to approve this third comment about my life history, as it relates to my family, because it was too personal? The reason I ask now, instead of more than a week ago, is that I have very little energy following a couple of serious, frustrating, traumatic incidents which have left me completely isolated in real life. I understand that my untimely replies are not conducive to broader discussion with the people who frequent this blog, but please bear with me and remember to check back on older posts for new replies, as I do.
@Nacre,
DeleteI posted the video and him as an example only because it was an example of a Demonic Humanoid.
>it could explain a lot about my life and my personal relationships, which have all failed - including one with someone who I now suspect is mildly autistic but matched my energy and deceived me only to betray me later.<
This is EXACTLY a trait of what autistic people do. They are huge mimics, and they are the ones who believe largely in "energy matching" and do it to steal energy or something about you to claim it for themselves and usually create a betrayal in the process.
What's worse is that the younger the generation, the more likely Autism is prevalent. For example, with Gen Z, at least 25% of Gen Z is Autistic, likely a lot higher, but I am not sure on the latest report on what the real figures are, but they are surely upward of 25%.
It makes sense if you would be able to sense someone's aura through them speaking even over the phone, because a lot of additional information comes over from the speech and cadence they use when speaking, including any vocal inflections or rapid speech, etc.
Yes, sometimes i am able to feel and sense vibrations from typed words.
I most certainly approve all comments, sometimes I get around to them late, unfortunately, but what also happens is the system on here is really stupid and sometimes is systemically flags and then "deletes" certain comments or holds them in my spam folder even when they are really not "SPAM", and the older the messages get, the harder it is for me to locate or rediscovered the flagged comments, and what's worse is that it happens to even my own comments as well! Even as the sole Owner and so-called "Moderator" of the blog.
But I will say that there have not been many messages getting flagged for many months now since I banned 2 trolls we had on here creating problems that seemed to also make the algorithm get out of hand.
@Nacre,
DeleteOn the note of olders posts, yes what I would reccomend, because usually it will tag or notify me of any reply on even older posts, but you can try to put the @ symbol in front of my handle, so @PSA is fine when writing the comment, and just be sure to check to notification (Notify Me checkbox) for all new replies to be sent to you.
@Nacre
DeleteJust curious for personal reasons, we’re the bad interactions you and with others, with your parents, siblings, friends, school mates, teachers.
Just curious, wondering if there’s a patern.
I've had many bad interactions with all of those people and more. I've never had a good, successful relationship despite trying. The recent incidents were with a family member and a friend. So now I have no relationships in real life. This is the pattern: I have never been understood, respected, valued, or loved by anyone I know. If I want a relationship, if I try to make it work, it always backfires and blows up. It doesn't matter how I act towards them, If I'm calm or reasonable or empathetic or angry. But the thing that really sets people off is if I stand up for myself and call them out when they have treated me poorly. If I see these scummy people again, I will rage at them. I have always been isolated and likely always will be. I'm not willing to try anymore. I don't really want to be around anyone at this point. I'm waiting to die.
Delete@T345
DeleteI also can't be a fake person and I'm not an NPC, so my honesty makes it impossible to have relationships with most people. I speak frankly and it often doesn't go well. I will say things that I think are innocuous but I will immediately feel someone pulling back from me. Or they will get visibly angry, or start going behind my back to cause me problems.
I've found that autistic people will criticize you for the most bullshit reasons, but are seemingly oblivious to how cruel their cold, distant demeanor is, especially when they will casually say and do the most hurtful things and be surprised and indignant when you criticize them for it. That was when my honesty to my former friend completely ruined our relationship. I do believe that he is slightly autistic, but definitely high functioning and able to blend in. I advise everyone to stay away from autistic and neurodivergent people because they are very dangerous to your health due to how they can deceive you, betray you, and steal your energy.
@Nacre In which way are they treating you poorly?
DeleteMaking things up about me and lying about what I said, twisting everything I say to make me out to be a bad person, letting me down when it comes to plans and promises even when it will cost me money or ruin my plans, criticizing me for innocuous things, not respecting my boundaries in regards to my space and my things, not being accountable for their actions, rudely interrupting conversations, rudely cutting conversations short by hanging up or walking away (in many different circumstances), ignoring me for ages. The last two things in particular really piss me off because they're fucking cowards and inconsiderate bastards who refuse to take a minute to be genuine and finish something properly, and it often involves them saying a bunch of crap about me and not letting me reply. I will also get people bullying and mocking me, or making disgusting "jokes" or insinuations at my expense, even randomly when I'm out in public.
Delete@Nacre,
DeleteThat's EXACTLY what Autistic people do... What sickens me is we live in a world where literal "mental illness" has basically become accepted and integrated into society, deliberately, not just a thing of "tolerance". Before the late 70's or 80's, Autistic and LGBTQ people were kept isolated from society and put in asylums, along with other "deviant" types which would also include sexual predators of various kinds. They were deemed unfit for living in society and a potential danger. I even remember days when riding by the Autistic institutions and hearing all the screams and seeing how "bizarre" and evil the children would look when they were let outside.
Now these people have been "let loose" and their conditions, just like with LGBTQ people are no longer considered a "mental illness" by the books, and we see the results of the mayhem they create.
It's always important to inform any autistic person you know, that they are essentially an alien-government "project" or "experiment" where they are made into some hybrid demonic creature that is being used for a purpose, and are not the "special" nor "gifted" i.e. "Indigo Children" or whatever the fuck they think they are. They are evil trash.
@Nacre Wow…… that’s awful, what country r u from? Experiencing all of this bullsht is crazy. What abusive mental torture, I genuinely do not understand the people who are directing this towards you except maybe you happen to live in a family or area with a high amount of degeneracy and low quality evil people, and happen to be the odd one out, which triggers the targeting.
DeletePerhaps you already understand, albeit I realize understanding alone isn’t enough to fix the problem, but the people around you are fucked up not you, and the way your being treated is deeply unjust & wrong.
I want you to know that, because I know people who grew up surrounded by that, and they can deeply internalize it. But it seems that you are still seeing that it’s them come out just good. But yeah, It’s a very dangerous way to be treated, it’s good that you have somewhere online
I don’t know how young you are, but you seriously need to get away from whatever family, social groups, or systems you’re in where these people are.
I know it’s not easy, & toxic people are widespread, but there can be enclaves of higher quality people in certain hobbies, job types, etc that will treat you better.
It seems unfortunately the world can be brutal if you’re naturally someone who values fairness, honesty, empathy, or authenticity. Especially if you live in a more toxic society. Its a mind fuck because on one hand, at least in the west, people act like they are moral, they wear so many masks, and follow so many rules, yet behind that r often extremely hypocritical, dishonest, cowardly people who have not lost their bad spots if they have them, it just ends up coming out to whatever the hive deem acceptable.
I’ve often seen naturally quiet or honest types, becoming targets, not because they’ve done something bad, but because their quietness, differentness, or honesty often triggers fear of the unknown, fear of being confronted with uncomfortable realities, or a feeling that someone has lost their power.
Have you ever heard the saying, fear loves company? Thats why so much people seem to love to group up like a hive against people like this, but it is their own lack of awareness immaturity and abusiveness that is the problem. It’s really fucked up.
These people are not worth being friends with anyway, & deserve to rot in their own misery
I know it doesn’t immediately fix things, but certain subjects seem to attract better people. For example, Ive heard that biking can be a good community for those who have a harder time fitting in. Someone close to me told me this, he biked for years and competed professionally, even knowing Olympicysy athletes in the community. They can be very welcoming supposedly . Even video games, trades or other hobbies could help you meet better people.
Not to give you false hope, I know it’s hard, and much of the world is unjust and evil but while you’re still here I think you can & desevere to experience something much better, fck the people who hurt you
I kind of struggle to assess people over video. I am much, much better at it if I directly interact with them, or even talk on the phone. I have really felt demonic energy as their energy field reaching out and literally pressing down on me trying to subjugate me and it fucking infuriated me. Filled me with a black rage and I wanted to immediately and brutally destroy them.
ReplyDeleteWhy is he black but sounds and looks like White Trash?
ReplyDeleteI can NOT STAND fast speakers like the one in the video above. I highly suspect this guy has taken some form of psychedelics or drugs before because I can clearly tell that this guy believes in new age ideas with the way he's talking about everything having "ethereal energy" (whatever that even means, I don't think he even understands himself).
ReplyDeleteFast speakers are always impulsive and now trustworthy people to be around.