FIFA World Cup - Another NPC Obsession
Many times, I even underestimate how much more fanatical that sports obsession has become with these stupid NPC's, nevertheless, I had noticed strangely how eerily quiet it has been the last several days, even going outside today with almost ZERO traffic, and everything really laid back and no people everywhere.
It didn't even occur to me until just this morning, but yeah, it's because everyone is watching the stupid world cup!
Well, I won't complain about the fact that there is hardly any traffic and mostly no people out anywhere, because this makes it a breeze to go out in public.
But there is an underlying terrifying theme about it. Because, the fact that people can become so hypnotized to disrupt their routines over something like this, is actually something really intense and just how much their emotions get wrapped up around it.
All of the people who advertise and promote these events have clearly appealed to NPC sentiment, which is why the NPC's love this kind of stuff, since NPC's love anything that's commercialized.
But it just disturbs me to think how easily they can be influenced like that.
Because when I think deep and hard about these sorts of things, it makes the thought surface to my mind, that this is what it actually takes in order for me to have any peace in this world!?
It's so beyond pathetic.
How about the new NPC obsession with the New York Knicks?
ReplyDeleteJust as bad.
I am sick and tired of sports. Bunch of steroiid freaks, making tens of millions to play a game. The coaches, and management too. No talent clowns. Laughing at everyone who is engaged in it all.
One thing I don't understand is just how NPCs can just "tune in" so deeply to something like the world cup. My cousin for example literally cannot focus on something I show him for more than like 5 seconds but can sit there for 45 minutes completely engrossed in things like the world cup.
ReplyDeleteespecially the generation of today have absolutely abysmal attention spans and have such hard trouble focusing but are able to watch a completely unstimulating soccer match for over an hours just for the 5-10% worth of entertaining moments.
And many of the players are playing for a country they don't even have much of an ethnic history with. Some of them didn't even grow up in the country they play for (which would be fine, but they also clearly have very little ethnic relations to the country they play for).
And I always cringe watching the British fight each other and cause massive upheaval at soccer stadiums over their team winning or losing but can't bring that same energy to real problems that actually affect their life and society as a whole. I see these blokes hold such a visceral hatred towards some random soccer players that is unbelievable to me. Even my dad seems to absolutely hold some sort of insane hatred over some guys who play for the opposing teams who he doesn't know in real life and the Irish especially seem to be like this.
This Goatis video shows it all PERFECTLY and was what I immediately thought of as soon as I read this blog entry of yours.
https://youtube.com/shorts/bD5SawmFWTo?si=2gmflQuxXbSOuD84
@zikeKEK,
DeleteIt's exactly because of the fact that NPC's don't have any internal compass or understanding of themselves, because there is no "soul", in essence. But it's funny how you also brought up Goatis LOL, because my next thought of what to state immediately gravitated once again towards his legendary statements, because he pretty much has summed up so many times in his videos why people are attracted to "Sports" so intensely, and that it's basically a "safer", "cleaner" way of getting the thrill from a hunt, but not actually "hunting".
So essentially what people are doing when they watch sports, is like "masturbating" by tricking your body into the satisfaction of sex, without actually "having" the sex itself.
But it's insane how the NPC's can be so controlled in this manner the way they are, but it's surely a marvel for the rulers, because they can basically steer and direct people to completely ignore their own primal senses and not even know why they like the sports so much to begin with LOL.
@PSA,
DeleteAnd on a more sinister note, it makes you understand why the rulers have not a single ounce of respect for the general public. Many act as if the rulers are so cruel and inhumane in regards to the treatment of the general public, but any half-decent ruler would act in a similar fashion.
A comment you wrote about the British stuck with me once about how they live and it's similar in Ireland. So many people in Ireland literally only exist to go to the "Fish and chip" and the "Pub" while watching their favorite sports team and that's their entire life purpose and will to live.
And Goatis is completely correct. It's just an imitation of hunting and a way to get a thrill off it. But even many sports today completely go against your primal instinct anyway as so many different races can be found in one team. Would you hunt with people [the team you play with] that are comprised of people of clear ethnic differences?
I looked at some of the world cup teams and all the teammates look so different and have distinct features that separate them all from each other. Would you hunt with a group that are all so blatantly different to you?
@PSA
DeleteAnd the NPCs would start hating the sports they hold so dearly if it became a "trend" or the "thing to do"
@zikeKEK,
DeleteThat's correct, the rulers actually sit back and laugh in entertainment while their subjects do not realize how much of slaves they are, and they are rubbing their greedy hands together in confidence because of how feverishly the NPC's think and believe in what they do. It helps the elite remain in power and more security.
British people are super funny in how they all talk / think the same in their provincial manner. But Goatis totally took it to a whole new level for me, it's horrible because like I said, now every time I hear a British accent, or anything to do with being "British", even things like Fish and Chips or going to the Pub or the "British Meadow", even some Goth bands from the Uk I listen to regularly talked about these things in their lyrics for years and I never really put much emphasis on it, but since Goatis has, I now think of Goatis every time and it almost feels on a subconscious level as if Goatis created these trends, and I just end up taking it as them imitating "Goatis" even though it's actually the other way around LOL.
There are a few lines in Buffy the Vampire Slayer as well, where Rupert was accused of "Being British" or a few side jokes about British etiquette, and what actually killed me, I'll have to look it up again but one of things was actually a reference even Goatis brought up before, and I also had done the same and never knew about it all these years until recently!
@zikeKEK
DeleteI have never liked sports, and in recent years I have begun telling people that I hate sports and that I am anti-sports. What's funny to me is how immigrants who have lived in a country for a long time will still support their homeland's team over the team of the country they've immigrated to, so even when they claim to be British, for example, they don't really care that "Scotland" won a game - and NPCs are fine with this and don't care what it reveals about these immigrants. Sports are basically just another pressure release valve to stop the proles from expressing primal, tribal, and martial instincts in a way that could threaten the regime. This is why I lose respect for someone whenever they tell me that they're a sportsball fan who cares about whether "their" team wins or loses. Imagine watching that trash!
Sports are like religion or walking the dog. For so many people that's all they have. Without it, they wouldn't get up or do much of anything or even be able to continue living in this world.
Here at the casinos, so many fans go bonkers for their "team". Most of them bet, so there is a financial interest...
ReplyDeleteIt is scary to see, sometimes. Some people running from one end of the casino to the other too.
Also, I have noticed over the years, the the number of TV sets in these bars and casinos, etc, has grown 10X over the past 25 years. People just love the media. They want to feel connected to other NPC, I guess...
https://youtube.com/shorts/bD5SawmFWTo?is=KdiYLj0eNfOCSF1D
ReplyDeletehttps://youtube.com/shorts/AwQHs-bNxNY?is=-QUy-xciiTkftplE
Never cared about watching sports. It's something for total losers.
Better listen to Goatis. He's such a legend!
https://www.reddit.com/r/Judaism/comments/1s2wbqe/comment/ocbx6to/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb3x&utm_name=mweb3xcss&utm_term=2&utm_content=share_button
ReplyDeleteNo comment...
I can confirm that sports is a worthless endeavor...
ReplyDeleteIn high school and college, I was one of the better football players. All State Linebacker. And, I look back, and just can't believe I was programmed so badly to kick the shit out of other boys/men on the football field....
Goatis is correct in his assessment...
What really irks me, though, are the coaches. They are old enough to know better, yet they put these athletes under so much stress and nonsense, because of their own lack of intelligence, and the ego/financial gains of coaching.
@Joey Aragon,
DeleteYeah Man, it's all programming and distractions.
While they had you in all that for getting you geared for "competition", they distract you from doing the things you really want to do or to be enjoying in your life.
Whether it's Sports, or any other class you are in at High School or College, the objectives of how and what they teach you are never about you becoming richly educated, but training you simply to become a simple-minded servant for society, and especially Corporate America. And to be primed for that, you must be trained hard in steep competition.