Great New Goatis Videos On Telegram
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLM6DG0UD54 I really do appreciate Goatis elaborating on the truth that Hedonism is Human Nature! In fact, if it hasn't been so obvious in terms of what I promote without ever stating it much, I have always been an advocate of Purposeful Hedonism. I also am an advocate against the push for the whole "Minimalist" Movement, which I have at times touched upon. The notion of "Living With Less", even if it's passed on by some Online gurus, is actually NOT without an agenda of its own, and it's designed to condition you to wall yourself in - figuratively speaking - and for you to accept the coming Enslavement system where you will "own nothing" and "have nothing" but believe in a delusional manner that you are happy. Living With Less, Means you have LESS Options. I am against Minimalism, and the fact about the Minimalist lifestyle is that it actually is a LOT more expensive in the long-run, and also produces ...

😂😂😂.
ReplyDeleteI was just wondering what you thought about supposedly a new update in the Jane Doe case,
I haven’t verified the new info,
But apparently a guy has now come out suggesting that ‘Jane doe’ assaulted him
As she slept with him when he was intoxicated, and she supposedly told him she was sober earlier….
She also apparently used the phrase “ I don’t lie”, Which reminded me of how you said that people who say that are liars.
Even decent people I know lie, only a small minority of people who are very value and moral based don’t lie. It’s probably like 1% of psople at most. Probably less.
And I’m sure strategic people absolutely 100% lie, especially in a case this Consequential
Here’s a link to the video : https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PqaJZUNwgj8
fucking bitches. turn them upside down, and they are still bitches.
ReplyDeleteIt is curious how the term "princess" is always used rather than "king" or "emperor"—which would be far more appropriate. Instead, the phrases used are meant to shame men, implying that they don't deserve such treatment and must always be kept subordinate or denied any pampering. It is even more shocking to see other men fail to recognize this and fall right into the trap. This is especially true regarding work; nothing is more shameful than hearing men shame others for not working like slaves—it fills me with utter revulsion.
ReplyDeleteI hooked up with two cunts this week...because I was bored...and both of them only went so far, because their pussy smelled terrible....
ReplyDeleteCan't make this shit up...
Women are so fucking nasty. Smell terrible down there. And don't care.
They are all about facades, and "bait and switch"...they get all the benefits, and then have the balls to say that they are oppressed.
If you are a man that regularly helps women, you are a demon.
Even if you help women a little, I have to question your humanity...because you are likely an NPC.
If you help them a lot, you are a fucking asshole, and deserve a painful death.
@Joey Aragon,
DeleteOMG Man, you are kidding me!!??
Then again, who knows, maybe some feminist drivel out there is convincing Women or something that keeping their pussy clean and wearing fresh panties is "sexist chauvinist pedophilia" ideas promoted by the Patriarchy, right!?
I wouldn't be surprised if Women are taking it that far these days... I honestly have not done anything with a Woman now going on over 11/12 years it is now.
I wouldn't even have any clue how bad they must stink, but given how many dicks they are now taking inside of them... It can only be the case also.