Today's Couple which told me I'm a "Pedophile" and asking me what drugs I "sniff"

All because I criticized Lucy Craig (Jane Doe)... I wish I were joking with you guys, but this is the daily trash I become inundated with. And there's a lot more that I need to one day post.




Comments

  1. The way fat people end up dating each other, is hilarious to me.

    Every fat man has their fat pig woman counterpart. Nose ring and everything.

    Put down the fucking fork! Jesus Christ.

    Shit, the guys got a ring on the nose too. They sure look like friendly neighbors.

    Their child's gonna be born with diabetes...

    Grapist Accuser Physiognomy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Overeating is a terrible trap...lol!

    Dam, I am 220 now, and feel like I am still overweight....

    ReplyDelete
  3. „ Put down the fucking fork! Jesus Christ. Shit, the guys got a ring on the nose too. They sure look like friendly neighbors. Their child's gonna be born with diabetes...“ :D Thank you for making me laugh. Worse, all these people are ugly inside, too. Nothing good about this excess population.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Great New Goatis Videos On Telegram

Getting Warmer To The Women Problem

Meet Another Obsessed "Goatis" Hater