This Woman Was Boasting About Her Sex Life With Her Man

Both to me and others, and claiming how "lucky" she feels that she got him, and that I must be some ugly basement incel that women find gross and disgusting:

In her world, the Head and Neck which look like they aren't "separate", she won, and apparently he is not "disgusting".

I don't think I had saved the comments she left, but I could not believe she had to nerve to write about her sexual details with husband online the way she did on Facebook.

See what I mean with how much Women will lie to themselves and others, their sex drives are dishonest, and they are always willing to overlook genetics and good lucks for the sake of a Man Simp who has money they spoil them with:






Comments

  1. That weird old couple that are cringe as fuck and trying to act like young lovebirds be like:

    Guy looks like a face drawn on a thumb in the first photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmm, so an average middle-aged women, is bragging about sleeping with a guy who looks like a sex tourist who goes to Thailand….?

    lady, you’re another case of it would be better to be single then with the wrong person, not even talking about her husband, but that too

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is another big shift in our world, from when I grew up as a child, mostly in the 1980s..

    That is, how people just love to share their personal information for everyone to know! WTF are they doing. This was a big no no back in the day, pre 2000s, for sure.

    And smart people still do it...they don't share their information or pictures with others. That is definitely a game for dummies.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Great New Goatis Videos On Telegram

Meet Another Obsessed "Goatis" Hater

Getting Warmer To The Women Problem