This Woman Tried Claiming She Has The Most Exciting Kinky Sex Life
She tried claiming that she has more wild sex and that this guy is the most capable sex machine in bed who is full of kinks.
I think her biggest kink is probably getting him to sign the consent form each and every time and to also amend the form each new part of hers that he is allowed to touch, what do you guys think!?
That guy looks like he can't even get it up...
ReplyDeleteHe is probably an ex-cancer-patient whom modern medicine gave another chance at life (to waste, of course). NPCs waste their lives, by definition.
DeleteShe isn't bad for an older bitch, quite honestly. The guy is probably some NPC Alien. Not sure why people just brag about sex in public..it is just stupid to do...
ReplyDeleteFor the record, I grabbed my first street hooker in several months. She was good. $40. LOL. She was a white girl from the country...and I will tell you, these rural women are so much better than any city cunt...
Even though we know all women are nuts...I got her number, but definitely don't plan to call her.