The story on this one...

I forgot if I posted her before or not, but she was one I got into argument with over Lindsay Clancy and called me a "Grapist pig" and she believed in all this nonsense about how Women are divine and rising to the next level of consciousness with the earth's vibration going higher...

An actual pig, calling me a pig... Like I said, everything these days is the Pot calling the Kettle "Black", since Women project everything they are basically guilty of, with every word that comes out of their mouth.



Comments

  1. Yeah you posted of her once before, it just enrages me looking at this picture.

    How can a woman be so fucking ugly, and fat, and disgusting?

    I consider it an actual crime to look like this...

    I honestly can't wait for the revolt on women.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy shit, why do they all kind of look like this. Man, this is a true wake up call to not take just anyone’s opinion seriously on the Internet.

    How do they get mad at someone who hasn’t even done anything wrong, but don’t get mad looking in the mirror

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is gross.

    Probably has zit on her fat ass too. SMH.

    That Yoga pose is quite hilarious too...she wants to show Enlightenment with that, of course. But, she fails to understand that this spiritual growth comes from mediation, good eating habits, nature walks, and lot of self introspection...this is something that women are generally not good at.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Great New Goatis Videos On Telegram

Getting Warmer To The Women Problem

Meet Another Obsessed "Goatis" Hater