The Cornell 7 Grape Grifter Lucy Craig (Jane Doe) Is 100% A Demon



My initial senses did not necessarily suggest she was a Demon, granted I only had so much to go on, but after seeing her photos without sunglasses, and I received a residual image in my third eye but this girl ranks very very high in the Demonic hierarchy and has psychic abilities...

I was more or less thinking she might have initially been an NPC until I have seen her with the sunglasses off, there is absolutely no doubt about this.

Very dangerous, and the evident physical features that show, particularly around the brow ridge are very telling.

But her eyes are absolutely an abyss of demonic energy that shocked me, and that part I did NOT pick up on the original vision I had of how she may have looked.

This is a younger photo of her.

Comments

  1. Nasty slut right there...

    With her corny devil horns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, she has witch-like traits; it makes sense that she needed many men to absorb energy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the prior post, you talked about how we can only access about 4% of our higher self's abilities...

    The only ability i have is to maybe if someone is good or not by their presence.

    Another ability maybe taking the 'right' decisions but i don't believe it is really related to the higher self as if the higher self is omniscient. I believe it is really just a subconscious process of logic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They looked normal to me with the sunglasses on (besides the fact they have ginger hair which is an incredibly bad sign) but now that I see their eyes it is nothing but evil.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Great New Goatis Videos On Telegram

Getting Warmer To The Women Problem

Meet Another Obsessed "Goatis" Hater