Slammed with work all the sudden, go figure!

Sadly I'm going to be delayed for a while in responding to comments or new posts every now and then for some days or weeks, although on the bright side, I got some very good jobs that have come in, instead of the junk jobs I've been fed all year.

So I'm taking it as it comes.

I'll try to reply to people as much as I can, I don't even have much focus on the stupid Cornell 7 thing right now, but I will eventually deliver a final statement on it, but for those who see it, I'm sure you see just how absurd and ridiculous it has gotten now.

One thing I will say though, is that the whole thing is DEFINITELY a psyop.

Yes, while the event is true of them doing the "soft" version of a gang-bang, this event or instance was clearly "cherry-picked", not only on campus overall, but because the girl was doing stuff with the people in that fraternity before, and even wanted to have repeat attempts after that crazy night.

She just cries "grape" because her reputation was trashed, but what she didn't realize is how much Cornell and the guys have of even greater "ammo" to use against her in any alleged cases.

If you notice something strange... Both Lindsay Clancy and Lucy Craig are "LC's", and if you remember, it was only about a week or two duration after the Linsday Clancy trial thing started to basically far apart into oblivion, and then they hash the whole Cornell 7 thing out of nowhere to make people forget about Linsday Clancy as "yesterday's news" that the Pink or Blue haired feminists are no longer interested to focus on.

It's complete Media Black-out.

But what's even more telling is how quick many public political figures also began to politicize everything about the event, and it's clear that it's being used to drum up ridiculous Mid-term chaos.

And they are trying to form a narrative as if this stuff is somehow "new" or a sudden "problem".

Believe you me, college kids do the wildest things, you should see what they do on the rooftops at frat houses during spring break or whatever, people indulge in the most outrageous sexual fantasies and drugs, been like that for many many decades.

What should be more obvious though than ever, is just how absolutely COMMONPLACE false accusations of grape and SA by Women really are.

Women lie off of Obama-peddled nonsense suggesting only 2-10% of claims are fake, but really 99.9% of grape claims by Women are fake, particularly in Western countries but also most of the world.

Hell, even Jay-Z was accused of grape, with the false accuser confessing recently that they made up the accusations.


Most Law Enforcement knows behind the scenes, that Women constantly lie about grape.

Grape and SA are nothing but BIG BUSINESS ENTERPRISE for Women.

Take away Money, Benefits and Social Support for victimhood, and you'll see Women going "Who got graped? What grape, are you kidding me? I can't freaking believe that!"

This Lucy Craig girl though is not bright whatsoever, because she should have known it would only be a matter of short time until she was doxxed, because not only did 50 other Men know her but the whole university knows about her and about this situation long before.

I also think the story is being used to distract people from High Inflation, Iran War, Diesel Prices, and the usual daily nonsense with how the world is falling apart.

Comments

  1. This lying cunt needs to do time for her lying.

    Is she?

    Or do these bitches get away with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The more and more they keep this up, the more your prophecy of "men unaliving women", as if they were ants...gets closer and closer.

    The information is all out there now.

    These bitches are government agents, by the way. I am sure you knew that. Even smart people like Goatis are too dumb to understand that...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Great New Goatis Videos On Telegram

Getting Warmer To The Women Problem

Meet Another Obsessed "Goatis" Hater