One Thing I Always Forget To Mention That I DESPISE About Women All My Life
One thing I have wanted to voice is that, throughout all of encounters in life, on every level, even if it was just some girl I started talking to now and then from my years I wasted with Women, there is one thing that ALL OF THEM had in common, including the 2 girls that I had the most amazing experiences with, and it's something that I always pick up on when talking to any female even as much as a bank teller or cashier.
But you see, this also points to a huge other problem in our society. There are probably countless Men who do that sort of thing who automatically give her or other Women free food without even them needing to ask, and so they live through life like this expecting handouts from Men, and they look at Men as some sort of "reflex machine" where you push button and the machine serves.
The thing is, if you pay really close attention when you speak with Women, there is always this layer of "veneer" on the conversations you will have them, no matter what it's about, almost like where the conversation itself is just unclean, figuratively speaking...
For example, when I talk to a Man, could be a stranger, friend, whatever or whomever, generally even if I don't even know the person, there is just this general sense of mutual indifference to a point where, there is no extreme fear of ulterior motives, and where you just tell things a they are, and don't speak in "code".
Whenever you talk with Women, everything is always bifurcated in the conversation with her based on assumptions she has about a guy, or "myself" in these cases, and whether or not I am trying to make a move on her or not or have sexual desire in her or not, and the conversations and antics Women use in conversation are often glib and superficial, lacking authentic dialogue, and often resorting to a "people-pleasing" tone because she wants to be liked.
Always calculating, testing, when / if a guy is going to say something, or how much he may be likely to do this or that.
Calculating individuals are COWARDS.
I become actually very uncomfortable and even sexually turned off by this behavior in Women, especially when it's extreme, while many guys maybe overlook it or don't care in the long run, I can't get my mind off the fact that they are putting on act, or just saying what I want to hear or otherwise not really being direct about anything.
It also makes it difficult to build up rapport, sexual tension and just anything worthwhile to do with girls in general, so this is a major problem me, and it only gets worse when they show traits of confusion about my personality traits and obsessions or other particular way of my personality that they automatically cannot relate too.
Women are never direct, and it's like they almost cannot even be bothered to have a conversation about anything that doesn't somehow translate to them needing or wanting attention, validation or to be asked out or some other nonsense, or in the case when you ARE with them in a relationship, everything you do including your own hobbies become a "bore" to them because it doesn't feed into their attention and validation needs.
As I said, when you are having the "same" conversation with a Woman back and forth about something, from her vantage point with her ears and eyes, she is listening and hearing / feeling something COMPLETELY different than you, as a guy.
And it takes many years and repeat experiences to fully come to understand this annoying, ubiquitous attribute about them, no matter what country they are from, rich, poor, old, young...
ALL OF THEM are this way, and when you truly come to understand if you ever had been in the interest of having a profound intimacy with a Woman in your life, you begin to realize quickly in these relationships how you always find being unable to properly express yourself or be understood by the girl, and where she never relates to you on anything, and where it's impossible to actually build or grow anything together as a couple.
And that, my friends, is EXACTLY why I insist Women are a total fucking waste of time in a Man's life.
I've experienced it over and over, and I've seen many Men who have sacrificed their entire lives through marriages and "sticking things through" with Women who have lived with what I myself couldn't cope with as a Man.
Even the way Women usually think about sex, even in conversations I've had with some girls about things, actually ends up being a turnoff if you hear the way they think of things or how they see it from their end.
In the Etheric Field around me, I feel as if they see me like an Alien or other Species. There is no level ground with Women, and it's not just me, I see this same dynamic play out countless times with other couples and even married people, and it annoys the hell out of me.
And this is why I insist that a Man can never truly be fulfilled in sex with a girl if she is not visual.
But outside of the sex part, the Women who are visual, still had "veneer" in the conversations about general things also, because there is always like this nagging suspicion they have about them that I don't like and it actually makes it very uncomfortable to spend long bouts of time around them.
As far as the 2 girls who were the "best", they did exhibit these traits however, the least out of all of them. But it is probably because they were visual and self-aware.
The problem though is that is of course, never enough, because once you think you have those things down, these girls can still have all kinds of head complexes, mental hangups, other personality issues and what not that become a challenge to deal with.
When Men speak, Men automatically understand each other right away even without knowing one another and the logic makes connecting points in the conversation flow as they would make sense or in a proper linear fashion, especially with how a friendship would evolve naturally.
There is no nagging feeling like the Man is talking to me because he "wants something" like a free cigarette or spare change.
But a perfect example I can give you about the "veneer" that is tangible is that experience I mentioned some months ago about the Female rideshare driver who drove me home, the whole time talking about food, but not for innocent sake of the conversation.
The whole time we are discussing food and she is pointing out restaurants and how she can't afford anything, it didn't click to me until the end, that she was hoping / expecting I might have given her some money so she could eat.
Because when I brought my groceries inside the house, she all the sudden got really sad, and no, I don't believe she "wanted" my personally, but I could tell she was hoping I would have maybe invited her in for a free meal or given her money because she was dragging the conversation on for a long time when she dropped me off. And I think she was shocked that I didn't even give her a few dollars to get a sandwich somewhere.
But you see, this also points to a huge other problem in our society. There are probably countless Men who do that sort of thing who automatically give her or other Women free food without even them needing to ask, and so they live through life like this expecting handouts from Men, and they look at Men as some sort of "reflex machine" where you push button and the machine serves.
So while I was talking passionately about food, or what is a good or bad restaurant, her side of the conversation wasn't geared on that, but instead on the hopes that I would recommend a place we could go that I would buy her some food.
That is how Women are, and I just really despise it about them because they are not authentic, and never tell you what really is on their mind.
When she tells you she is "fine" you know that she's "never fine" and expects you to psychically figure out what's wrong with her.
Another somewhat related example, believe it or not, simple but weird, is the daughter of someone I know, who I have seen many many years at an establishment, one day when I went to stop in at their store, her eyes lit up like she was in love with me and smiles going "Hey! Is that your car outside!?"
I had a flood of mixed, confused and irritated emotions that swirled in my head, because I am wondering what the fuck is this all about, and does she not know all these years I don't own a car!?
As soon as I told her No, I don't "drive cars" and that it was not my vehicle, you should have seen the disappointment on her face, and she went back to a stubborn / resting bitch face.
It wasn't even a luxury or sports car either, but this is how fucking ridiculous Women are.
I can't stand Women's crap.
Throughout my life, I developed a sort of nervous disposition to Women, not out of anxiety of "them" as such, but because anytime Women speak, I immediately resort to a level of suspicion and weighing what her reason is for discussing anything with me and what she really wants or means, because Women never mean what they say.
Another thing Women have a knack of doing, that annoys me, is they always tends to catch you when you are busy or focused on something else, not feeling well or in a rough mood to try to make advances or conversations in the least opportune times.
They know exactly what they are doing, because that's what a manipulative demon does.
gods, where are those times when you could tell your woman from the bottom of your heart to SHUT THE HELL UP, point a finger for her to leave the room and still make her blush or let her know that you love her... even if, from time to time, she just needed to be reminded of her place for a little bit and set straight with a belt if necessary.
ReplyDeleteI guess I'm just one of those unreformable romantics..
@Someone88,
DeleteA lot of problems would not exist between Men and Women if Women thought and saw things exactly like Men do.
And therein, lies the problem.
Because the thing is, a Man can only ever have a connection with a Woman, if she thinks in his same processes, of course "as a Woman", understand.
Outside of this, I guarantee any Man on earth will constantly find himself frustrated, unfulfilled, and drifting apart from his spouse.
The Genetic containers of Women are made to be the way they are as part of the enslavement aspect of this realm and whereby the biological urge to reproduce, trumps everything else, even "Romantic Love", at that.
It's really disgusting and enraging when you think about it, but this is what we are living in.