Ehhh, it looks like I will have to eventually do a more "thorough" entry on the stupid Cornell 7 Incident

Honestly, I didn't really believe there was much more to this story than originally appeared, but some new details had come out today, and I assume many more might come out.

But in a way, it is typical Frat House behavior with what they all did, but a whole other side of something that came out today that was something I never thought about in a large case of false grape accusations like this girl did...

While I don't agree with the activities the guys there were engaging in, I mean it's questionable that they'd arrange things the way they did and all and I am surprised they would be fine with sharing a cum dumpster.

But that being said, Frat Houses are definitely places that some of the freakiest stuff and all kinds of dares and challenges go on, doesn't matter where it is, but absolutely even more so at an Ivy League school.

What I will tell you is that if people have fetishes or things they are into that they want to at least try out once in their lifetime and go to a university, chances are, it will happen on college campuses, and the more wild parties tend to be where they have the "Chapters".

Disturbingly, "Puke" is a huge part of these places, as was also the case with the Cornell thing.

I'll be posting another entry on it with my full reflections when I can focus enough to write, but I actually have some useful information to report on it, and it's become very apparent outside of the money itself why she made these accusations.

I may even share an experience I once had meeting and hanging with a girl at an Ivy League school that I did not attend but hung around as a "guest" and in her dorm, I won't say which one, but there were also some parallels with some dynamics, and she was was one of the most FUCKED UP girls I ever met in my life. Or I don't know, maybe it's not a big deal if I announce the school? I'll think about it first for a while.

But it's so fucking obvious that this "Jane Doe" whoever the fuck she is, is completely lying hard about her story.

My intention wasn't to really focus too much more on it, but it looks like now I'll be forced too.

Comments

  1. I am not familiar with this story at all and will have to look into it.

    >>While I don't agree with the activities the guys there were engaging in, I mean it's questionable that they'd arrange things the way they did and all and I am surprised they would be fine with sharing a cum dumpster.<<

    It seems to me that younger men could not give less of a shit if their girlfriend or woman they're having sex with is promiscuous or not. It actually bothers me so incredibly much because guys really don't seem to give a shit if their girlfriend is a whore. I cannot be around young men of my generation because I don't see things the way they do on any level.

    I don't think it's just because they're raised in a culture where this is normalized, I really think they just don't care.

    I wouldn't even call it a lack of self-respect because it's like they don't even see this kind of behavior as disrespectful from their woman.

    I don't personally see the point in "gangbanging" or whatever it was they were doing especially if it's involving much more men than women, why would I want that.

    Even someone I know had a girlfriend who was hitting on other guys if I recall correctly, and when I told the guy that his girlfriend was flirting with other guys, he was like "I don't care".

    On the topic of dating, I'm also incredibly distraught on the types of men that parents are letting their daughters date. It seriously seems to me that dads are completely fine letting their daughters date dangerous men (including gang members) but will not let their daughters date a decent, well-rounded man who does not pose a threat to their daughter.

    It seems like my parents are also getting a bit worried that I don't have a girlfriend yet but I don't want to date some fucking Irish girl because they're all ugly.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Great New Goatis Videos On Telegram

Getting Warmer To The Women Problem

Meet Another Obsessed "Goatis" Hater