Another "Couple", which called me a Pedophile
Mostly from "her", and talking about how all Men who date younger Women need to go to jail and are pedophile creeps. Meanwhile, she married a Pedophile and continued Pedophilia genetics through her children's line.
God damn, first of all she looks like a witch, and no idea why she dated down, and married this geek.
ReplyDeletePoor kid, they gotta fix those teeth. Although unfortunately it's likely the kid will grow up to be a freak.
Looks like a masculine woman and twink faggot husband dynamic.
That dude definitely looks like he would be on "To Catch A Predator".
In the 3rd pic she looks SO PROUD of that beautiful little son she created!
Yeah the guy has totally creepy vibes, like the type to sit in the dark, surfing the black web, looking for little boys to molest.
Ugh god, I even got a nasty feeling just looking at him, these people ought to be exterminated. The woman also looks like she would gladly feed the child a vegan diet, give him all the vaccines the world has to offer, brainwash him with feminism, and rejoice at the end product.
Not an ounce of testosterone in that husband. Pedophile freak that should be fed to the dogs.
I looked at the photos once, and I will never ever look at it again. Too painful. This happens when people „date in their league“. Two ugly people, even though not attracted to each other, create another unhappy life. It’s really good that I myself am a very unattractive man who refuses to date „in his [disgusting] league“. I cannot do that, and if I could, I would likely be guilty of doing this to a child, and I‘d have to pay a lot of money on top of that, sacrificing the little crumbs this insidious level of existence gave me. This kid will be bullied and suffer from a terrible self-image, and none of it will be his fault.
DeleteDude….. so many things going wrong in this…
ReplyDeleteThe woman looks aggressive And potentially Impulsive. Maybe she keeps the man around as something to control, and something to give meaning to her life, because I don’t see any other reason why she would do this lol. She also seems to wear the pants in their relationship From the few pictures, alone.
The man looks gay and like he is hiding some suppressed issues.
Also, that really sparse mustache and no stubble makes it look like he has low testosterone. Could pass as masc, lesbian female.
Just something is off and a little Uncomfortable to digest about him.
That child has gotta to be a child neglect case with the teeth alone.
Like damn get him some damn braces at least! And glasses that young…. Just a ton of fuck ups by the parents
This relationship is fucked up. The girl seems to talk & do a lot but, does not truly hear or see what she’s doing.
These people got a bad lottery ticket, and are trying to make the most of their terrible life....smh.
ReplyDeleteThis child is the definition of unhealthy
ReplyDelete