A PERFECT Medley of Matrix Players, All Gathered Together

I actually found the PERFECT EXAMPLE of what you can see are basically Matrix Players.

In fact, this shows you a picture perfect example of basically, what "you" doing and playing the rules by the books, going to school, getting a college degree, and becoming a part of the "Matrix" system gets you.

You need to dress, act and show up at these Corporate Meetings or Conferences, wear a lanyard, some Folders and while you are bored to death, you need to have discussions over trivial things and basically a meeting that is utterly scripted from top to bottom, beginning to end, and act "interested" and not fall asleep, and use all the right types of "words" so as to seem socially "acceptable" and "proper".

Otherwise, you will get dirty looks and talked about by your colleagues when you are not around.

As you can see, this is all a game.

Most of these people, clearly as you can tell, are just NPC's, bland, boring, lifeless, and their aging speaks to exactly how you will become if you participate in the Matrix system as they do.

It's perfectly clear as day.

To me, this looks like PURE HELL, and I did everything I could in life, to never have to become a part of this garbage.

Drinking what are probably "K-cups" made coffee in styrofoam cups, and sitting around with these people trying to all act like you get along and are on the same page with one another.

Oh, what joy...







Comments

  1. Thanks to Goatis, I can no longer look at anyone the same, all I see are slaves. Under a magic spell, believing in their imaginary world. Play things for the Archons and rulers of the world, living according to their scripted lives, goblins for the real humans to deal with.

    Goatis may not be right about everything, but his ability to deconstruct the lies of the world, and pick apart the veil of the matrix and how everything is quite literally 'imaginary" is genius, I owe a lot of his work to my own worldview, I simply cannot see anything the same again, all I see are a bunch of slaves playing a role, actors, strength and honor is gone, the beauty of humanity ceases to exist, any essence or greater meaning which may make life worth living has been eradicated.

    Whereas I may have been interested in sports before, maybe even respected Athletes for their talents and hard work, Goatis is right, they really are just slaves running around the field, pleasing their masters, participating in a ritualistic loosh farm, no matter how rich or "successful" they become, they are ultimate slaves, that trade their health for money.

    Only Matrix Players, NPCs, care about chasing that bag, getting clout, climbing up that socio-economic ladder, the truth is, nothing is free, and all of that comes with a cost, your freedom, your time, your soul. I once thought, I was going to try and do the same, but I realized, I couldn't do it, knowing after have done all that, all the suffering and work, I was simply "played" by the system, and the rulers to fall for their scam, with false hopes, and that by the end of which they have successfully "harvested" me.

    I have decided for the remainder of my life, I am going to be "lazymaxxing" and avoid as much unnecessary suffering as possible. Another thing which I really appreciate from Goatis, is that he is one of the only humans to point out that doing something you hate, means you are weak, and that completely shut down, all the New Age Ideas about things like Semen Retention, Ice baths, working 80 hour weeks, and the whole "Rise and Grind" mindset, as well as the entire premise of "Stepping Out of Your Comfort Zone".

    Our efforts in our remaining time on this planet, is to avoid as much bullshit and heartache as possible, and lower cortisol as much possible.

    I hate how everything revolves around money, everyone is just out to get your money, all anyone cares about is money, fuck money. Fuck this world.

    Regarding the NPCs in the images above, they all look like shit, age horribly, because they follow what the government tells them to eat, shitty NPC diets innit, wake up to their alarm clock every morning to do the same meaningless bull shit rituals every day. Only there to keep the system up and running. Error 404, Divine spark not found.

    How did we go from Primal Nature, to this?!

    It all essentially looks like a big game of "Play Pretend".

    I also hate pictures, taking pictures, in general, having pictures taken of me, especially without my permission, especially smiling in pictures. Putting up this fake ass smile, like a fucking nutcase. What exactly are you smiling about? Dumb slave, your ugly, and worthless.

    Also the men in those photos are deficient in testosterone, because there is no way a high testosterone man, is gonna engage in that nonsense. The higher your test, the more you want to break free from your chains.

    There's just something sterile and sadistic, about the kind of environment displayed above, it really is a Pure Hell. Completely removed from all joy and spirited nature, even nature itself, as Goatis would say. Every single one of those people in the images will wither into dust at some point in the future, they won't even leave any residual mark on existence, there is nothing inside of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They must hate themselves...because at some point (and it probably started in Middle School), they had to know that they are not being honest with themselves, and they had to seek validation from others as their main purpose in life....

    smh.

    Yes, I think they really hate themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything feels like a setup; every gesture and facial expression seems artificial and contrived—a corporate setting totally uncharacteristic of our forebears, who saw themselves as a collective and shared an easy, unforced rapport while living by their tribal laws.

    A side note: I chuckle inwardly at the men and women in suits and ties, for they are the ultimate lackeys, lacking the introspection to realize they are merely following social scripts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The room and the view look nice. But the rest is indeed total garbage created by people who restricted themselves so much that they end up wasting time and money. And they look like typical coworkers I encounter, typical office NPCs who pose „funny“ in the photo. I also hated the idea as a teenager of living a „normal life with a wife and a career“; the idea still causes in me a painful emptiness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Eike, Yes, the view and the room, and that's the whole design! To make them feel not so much as slaves while they are there, LOL.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Great New Goatis Videos On Telegram

Meet Another Obsessed "Goatis" Hater

Getting Warmer To The Women Problem