I can't tell you how many Men's forums and also Facebook groups I'm on, and how many countless Men, especially "Married Men" always speak about how they are one way or another "stuck" in a Marriage they regret with an ungrateful wife, and how they are only pulling it along and staying in because of the "kids".
Men give everything, and the Women give nothing, and I just really dislike these Men because they are actually part of the problem because they got into these marriages and keep fueling this idea that doing everything for Women and getting nothing in return, is what a Man should expect, and they rarely, if ever threaten their wives back to even divorce them or kick them out of the house.
Even while their wives probably aren't giving them any sex either, or maybe like once per year:
You know what bothers me, the fact that the longer I am in groups like this. The more I am beginning to despise women. Worst part is I am married with kids. It fucking infuriates me. The fact that no matter what a man does it’s never really fucking good enough. For example: if we work, then we aren’t home enough. If we stay home and let her do her thing, then you aren’t contributing enough. I may be saying this behind a mask, I am mainly just venting. If I was to say this openly then the ramifications would be world changing and we all know how things would fall. Anyways thank you for letting me speak my mind. 
Unfortunately that’s by design. I’ve worked back breaking hours as contractor to make money to make a woman happy and it wasn’t enough. I’ve been a stay at home dad to give a woman the freedom and help they all claim to never have and it wasn’t enough. On the flip side though men are also like that. My father for example has never been satisfied with anything in his life until he got rid of his kids, his friends, his family, and only was happy when he had ridiculous money from dodging his responsibilities. The more time I spend being alive the more I grow to understand how fundamentally broken society as a whole is and by extension how disillusioned we all are to reality
A man should request a brain-scan based lie detector test and 24/7 surveillance and sex at least once a day and a contract that gives him all right to his assets/income and the children. If she refuses any of that, he should stay away.
ReplyDeleteAnd given how our governments support those who cannot support themselves, women actually have no reason to claim that they need the assets of the man after splitting.
ReplyDelete@PSA
ReplyDelete>>Men give everything, and the Women give nothing, and I just really dislike these Men because they are actually part of the problem because they got into these marriages and keep fueling this idea that doing everything for Women and getting nothing in return, is what a Man should expect, and they rarely, if ever threaten their wives back to even divorce them or kick them out of the house.<<
And these men also staunchly and do everything they can to protect and justify women and what they do by any means and actively are shaming and even threatening or attacking other men to try and "protect" women even when they didn't know the context or even know anyone involved.