Watch how "Triggered" the NPC's get when they learn that more Intelligent people are less likely to have children

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/19bKE4fQCn

 

In this case, the research is speaking about more "Intelligent Women" not wanting or having children of their own... 

The reactions in the comments to this, are just telling of course, because it's never a "good look" for the stupid NPC's as it pretty much violates and crashes their whole world in their belief about "evolution" or "power" and "strength" from raising children.

But the truth is true... The more intelligent a Man or Woman is, the less likely they would want children, for a whole host of reasons, but notably, it's not hard to see why, and we don't even need Science, Research or Studies to understand why.

Obviously, an more intelligent person is likely to be more self-aware, and also more forward-thinking about the future, current realities, and also the implications for having children, and would be likely to do the math in their heads that it's not such a good idea.

An Intelligent person is also likely to ponder the reality about death, a lot more seriously, than a simpleton with a low IQ.

When you think about it deeply, you are doing nothing but sacrificing your own happiness, welfare and life experience for the sake of just bringing another being in this world that will have the greatest achievement in the form of an encore that will take place as a Funeral.

That is what you, and creating that child will achieve as the end goal.

You will one day die and not see much of your child's life anyway in most cases, and there is no kind of guarantee that someday in some future existence that you will be "re-united" with your children.

Only the worst people have children, always remember that, and it's why life continues to only get worse.

This is not something "specific" to only our reality or era of history we live in.

It has always been the case.

Mankind, even with its progress, has not escaped this fact, and it has always faced downward pressure from the fact that the genetic pools only worsen over time, and especially because of the fact that Intelligent people are far less likely to have children.

This highly bothers and annoys NPC's because its a direct reflection on them and hurts their ego with the notion that they think they are "better" people since having children, and where they boast proudly about the childless people dying off and not becoming a "problem".

Comments

  1. @PSA I wanted to remind you about the blog post where you differentiated between parasitic and non parasitic species of women...

    The thing is I have found a way to find such a woman who has non parasitic species quality so to speak...

    I might write an email in future to you regarding what this 'way' is if I succeed...

    But I just wanted to ask if she shows those qualities...is she guaranteed to be something good?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Hi,

      Sure, you are more than willing to share and publish any of your own findings here or you can e-mail it, I would be very interested to read them!

      I'm sometimes a bit sporadic lately with e-mails or getting around to reading them, but probably will at some point, I'm suffering from "tech fatigue" along with problems focusing on screens.

      The main "isolation" technique I use and recommend is that one should avoid anyone who has the lip-licking reflex, since that is always the sign of a "Modified Human", and they will always be someone who is parasitic.

      Delete
  2. Hello Sir. you've mentioned about autism before but a question that I had was,
    could this be ways of perceiving the world that is not accepted in society for simply being different assuming in this case they are intelligent?
    You've said they are demonic(I wondered generally what qualifies in your opinion for mentally deranged or ill( antinatalism and pessimism aside(feels like I am sick or this death drive(But i don't want it to end like that(Maybe eventually figuring out something that is worth doing(
    complexities aside(I don't have a way to determine what life is anymore. my own problems keeping me down
    so the thing is.. I got the vaccines sir unfortuantely the first year pandemic started and i know you talked about this as well and I want to know if there is a way i can learn that I have autism
    Since I resonated a lot with your blog and channels you put here .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @mani

      Great question...

      But the real issue with Autistic people and why they are bullied and not liked by general society (including why NPC's don't even like them), is not as much with the fact that they are different "as such", surely that could be a secondary attribute since NPC's love conformism, BUT...

      On that note... On a subconscious level, both Real Humans and NPC's notice something different in a "bad way" or "off" with Autistic people including the lack of empathy and perception of social cues and boundaries.

      Autistic people will say the wrong things at the wrong time, do not understand concepts such as the need for privacy, or building rapport or repertoire at that...

      In my experiences with Autists, what annoys me a lot about them is how they are also copycats, even word for word, and even down to walking in my presence as if they are my "shadow", with no direction or compass of their own.

      Autistic people don't even understand themselves in the reason they are the way they are, and that's because they are created as a specific experiment by Alien-Government projects to destroy the Human Species.

      But no worries on vaccines causing autism. Um, you definitely cannot get autism from vaccines, that is a conspiracy theory at best, and I have worked with massive genetic scientists to confirm this and also where the rumor stemmed from because the RhoGAM shot is something that is known to cause autism for every mother that has taken it, the child is likely to be born with autism. And RhoGam is rumored to be a "vaccine" but it's not actually really a true vaccine in the scientific sense, but that's essentially where the rumor started.

      The main issues with the C19 vaccine is that it will trash your immune system and overall health, it's known to also clog arteries and change people's personalities.

      The only alternative scenario of people who don't get those symptoms are from placebo shots.

      Delete
    2. Thanks... yeah my main concern was about something that I read(it said if they are intelligent it might mask their traits..so I got worried maybe I am autistic too since I have been stuck on ruminations because of an encounter with someone within my family

      Delete
    3. @mani,

      Yes, Autism is specifically genetic, so you can only be "born" as autistic based on the prevalence of such genetics that exist in either one of the parents. However, someone (and more frequently this is the case) can carry the genes for autism passively in their DNA even though it is never activated, but could become expressed in the children they have in the future.

      Essentially, what this means is one becomes a "Recessive" carrier.

      Autism also frequently appears in mixed-race offspring, because the chances of where the 2 parents came from increases variables of genetic markers and the chance that someone may have Autistic genes, and sometimes there is a tendency for certain genetic markers to become "offset" in these instances, which make Autism more prevalent to occur by activation of its gene in couples because the core genetic markers that frequently might match in a particular "in-group" can cancel one another out in an "out-group".

      This is why Autism is rarely found in homogeneous groups, unless the homogeneous group in question has a particularly high concentration of autism to begin with, then it would make it an acute danger.

      Delete
  3. Yes, and that helps explains why this world is what it is. The stupid rule the world. It's hell on Earth with no improvement in sight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. PSA: I know that intelligent men—and women—have fewer children, or often none at all, and this is a global trend.

    We’re all going to die, and repeating it like a mantra is so redundant; every cradle is a grave.

    I’m sticking with the bet on falling birth rates and couldn't give a flying fuck about any attempt to "improve" humanity as a species. After much thought, I’ve concluded that transhumanism and related fields—which aim to extend earthly lifespans—are merely coping mechanisms. Fundamentally, they stem from the thinkers' deep-seated insecurity about their own mortality, or from an optimism regarding evolution and the idea of ​​progress—echoing earlier concepts like "Russian Cosmism," the "resurrection" of the dead, and space colonization.

    Of course, these ideas are more sophisticated than primitive advice like "have kids"—regardless of which side that advice comes from—but antinatalism is still vastly superior to them all.

    The whole thing is just a farce, and I can’t stand the talk about "so our children can have it better." Both the "Left" and the "Right"—within the democratic framework—argue about how to shape a better "future" for coming generations.

    Some people think pessimists are "pussies," "anti-life," or "nihilists" who "fail to fulfill their duty to continue their lineage," or simply that children give life "meaning." Well, honestly? Cancer and other diseases, the entire aging process, the endless cycle of eating, drinking, and excreting—things intrinsic to life—have always made me shudder. To be frank, I’ve cut the whole "live, love, laugh" crowd out of my life; they’re the real cowards. Schopenhauer, Mainländer, and contemporary antinatalist writers like Ligotti are far more honest about existence, consciousness, and our place in the universe. In a sense, antinatalism is the "primary idea," while all the others are merely trying to dispose of the trash.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @SigurdSaxnot,

      Yeah, exactly Man...

      The only difference now versus "then", say the 19th and 20th centuries, is that there STILL were a bulk load of decent members in society up to a point being born, and so they were the ones who carried people through crises, or created inventions that solved certain problems, so-to-speak.

      But if you notice, you don't really hear of any new "break-through" Scientists or Inventors.

      Today, someone like "Elon Musk" is considered a Scientist or Inventor, so that shows everything and tells us all we need to know about how far the decline has gone.

      What Transhumanism is, is basically an Archontic trick being sold to mankind under the guise of the Physical Dimension we live in, because these entities own all the technology in the world to bridge the gap between the so-called "Spirit World" or other Dimensions, and this world, and so they are basically ushering in the "Virtual Reality" and other technologies which almost seem like magic, but are keeping Humans asleep and unevolved to realize that these are just physical interpretations of what otherwise could be possible alone with thoughts in another realm, and a realm where abundance does exist.

      Since Humans are largely ignorant, they will completely buy into all the technology, as they do with everything else, just like they are completely into the AI as well, and Humans largely respond to desperation and the need for instant results.

      Yes indeed, the people who always say "so my children can have it better / I want my children to have a life I didn't have", I always get so annoyed hearing these statements, because while sure on a small level they might generally mean it, their "will" and actual desires are FAR from having children in order to achieve that for them.

      It's just moral high-grounding, which is annoying and cringey AF, they want to morally justify to others their reasons for having children, even when they are lacking there wherewithal to give them that grand life.

      Delete
    2. Yes, there is certainly still something to be "invented" or "discovered" from a scientific or technical standpoint, but regarding ontology and the concept of "meaning" (humans are obsessed with "meaning"), my assessment is that we are useless—essentially just great apes capable of grasping our own meaninglessness.

      I find your analysis of the transhumanist movement interesting; however, I don't view it through a conspiracy-theory lens. Instead, I see its proponents as trapped in an anthropocentric "matrix," unable to accept that all life originated in the "primordial soup" some four billion years ago. Why not trans-beetleism, trans-reptilianism, or trans-species XYZ?

      Returning to the obsession with children: I understand—and certainly don't dispute—the sincerity behind sentiments like "so our children have it better than we did" and the like. Personally, though, I tend to get introspective about it; I find it both amusing and—much like you—annoying.

      It makes absolutely no difference to me whether it’s the figurative NPCs or the ethno-nationalists peddling this superfluous, watered-down, pro-natalist nonsense. Incidentally, antinatalism and broader philosophical pessimism are neither "memes" nor "conspiracies"—that is, ideas designed to infect white people to drive down birth rates. They are a lived reality; African Americans in the US reflect on these ideas too, having grown up with the Christian delusion that life is a gift from "God" and that only He has the right to take it away. They, too, see through this nonsense—the lie of personal immortality, the obsession with leaving a "legacy," and so on.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Charlie Kirk Psyop Is Evaporating

Great New Goatis Videos On Telegram

Getting Warmer To The Women Problem