This is where Women are trying to take their nonsense

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/1DEvv999m2

Just look at the endless entitlement and demands...

But this guy is right, they are too expensive to hire.

Women are showing themselves more and more for what they are, expensive liabilities who actually don't really produce anything or have much to offer.

No other civilization in history offered Women Menopausal support at workplaces.

The more you give Women, the more they cry about oppression and simply believe they were being oppressed because they didn't have something before.

The list of demands just grows and grows and grows.

Plus, on this specific note though, why can't Women provide their own damn menstrual supplies to bring with them!?

I thought they also make their own damn money now!?

You know, being in sales, Women remind me a LOT about bad customers even though they also unironically tend to be BAD CUSTOMERS!

But seriously, Women remind me of that one customer you'll get who only buys something or does business with you once, and then acts like you owe them service for a lifetime and also expects a discount because they've done business with you before.

Comments

  1. They are TERRIBLE at everything...

    I refuse to report to a female at work as well ... I will look for another job immediately.

    Often, I turn down interviews when there is a woman involved in the hiring process as well.

    This attitude has served me well, and protected me from these piece of shit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sick of women and I'm sick of men who keep defending them, of course I don't dislike those men nearly as much as women but I'm SICK of both. Here in Ireland Irish men find a way to support women in every single way that they can to completely unnecessary lengths and then not help even their closest male friends at all.

    I'm sick of married men and married women too.

    My dad has constantly tried to raise me to try and do anything and everything even for random women I barely even know. Even when I was a little kid I noticed these biases in him and also just in general that people have towards women in favor of them.

    Irish women are demonic witches and they all hate me.

    Every single Irish person thinks they're good and moral people while they are all scum.

    On the video you posted: I see no reason why workplaces need to supply menstrual supplies to women.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @zikeKEK,

      It really is getting annoying, and actually, the thing that is ironic but also telling as a red flag with such Men like these, is that THOSE are some of the worst types of Men in actuality, because the thing is if there is any form of sexual dishonesty in a Male's sex drive, it's Men who need to invent lies or side with Women for the sake of trying to appease Women in order to hope they get "laid".

      There's a reason why such Men are referred to as Beta Males.

      They can't stand that a Woman doesn't just want them naturally and comes on their own, instead they need to virtue signal to destroy other Men.

      Married Men are DEFINITELY some of the worst Men I've ever met in my life.

      Irish Women are hugely into Witchcraft, and almost all of them support every Woman Agenda such as defending Lindsay Clancy or Jane Doe, and their ethnic surnames even pop up constantly on the GoFundMe accounts by both Women.

      Irish Men are also some of the biggest cucked and ruthless defenders of Women much more so than any other races I've encountered. The English and overall Americans can be mad, but the Celts really take it to a whole new level.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Great New Goatis Videos On Telegram

Getting Warmer To The Women Problem

Meet Another Obsessed "Goatis" Hater