The "Slave" Job Is Really, Really Worse Than Ever
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4uBPWkC2PA
Honestly, I saw a whole bunch of viral videos on this, and I almost thought I was hallucinating because I am thinking to myself, is this really true!?
We really, REALLY have gone THAT FAR OFF THE RAILS.
Look, for the very few stints I've had in my life, I was even offered Coffee or Pastries, and I have seen many interviews take place where someone brings a Coffee or Thermos to a job interview, because the thing too is that the last thing someone would want to be is "parched", especially because you are expected to be able to speak clearly and properly.
In fact, it's not even something I've really given much thought to of it ever being inappropriate for someone to do. In fact, the people who interviewed me would also have their beverages they bring in during the interview.
In fact, I've seen random interviews which were conducted in public while people were consuming iced coffees or cafe beverages, and saw nothing wrong with it...
But has it really come to this now!?
Welcome to Corporate America...
Every Gen Z or other person owes it to themselves to give the middle finger to Corporate America, or becoming another gear in the machine for shareholder's profits!
If you are automatically disqualified or rejected for bringing in a beverage to your interview, that is directly an indication to just how much of a slave job it ranks to be, because imagine how much they would give you troubles once you start working there if you need to use a restroom or what have you.
It's incredible how much that "workplaces" want you to completely ignore and put aside your own primal needs for survival.
Definitely do NOT feel guilty, these people who are obsessed with this being a problem or inappropriate are just toeing the line to be even MORE obedient and perfect slaves for their Masters.
Is making too loud of breathing sounds during an interview or even a sneeze also a "disqualifier"!?
It's bad enough, for example, in America that you are NOT even allowed to sit on a stool at most retail establishments as a cashier, where this is actually permitted even in Europe and most parts of the world.
Just say NO.
And say NO to putting on a performance.
Working for a corporation is death...
ReplyDeleteThey not only don't pay you what you are worth, they expect more...
It's a losing game, unless you are friends with your manager or boss, that will let you slide on a lot.
Also, it is downright stupid to go on cold interviews...
You need to ONLY go on warm interviews, where you have stronger thana 50 percent chance to get the job...
This is more true if they demand multiple interviews...
Don't let them waste your time, and don't expect them to ever act with integrity. That is not what they do.
And often they already have their candidate picked out, and you are just there to fill in slots...don't let that happen and don't waste your time.
These companies are 99.9 percent trash. 👎