Possibility Of Myself Hunkering Down Soon Now At 50%
Over new developments in the past weeks ever since the war in the Middle East re-ignited, a whole slew of new developments both on the War front and the Economic front have taken place.
I wish to spare you most of the boring details, but if you have heard any news in the headlines, the USA (and to no surprise) has taken on some new death-blows in the retaliatory attacks from Iran along with a huge situation with Saudi Arabia now and their inability to export oil, and the Diesel price rising to over $6 per gallon. I personally do not care about Saudi Arabia whatsoever as you would know if you are a follower of my blog, but that's outside the point...
This will have massive ramifications even in just days and weeks ahead, nevermind months.
I'm watching the situation closely, but I figure I would just give you a heads up from my last warning, which my probability of hunkering down was at 25% as the Iran War was developing, I am now raising it to 50% as of today, with the possibility or my alarm level in hunking down by the arrival of Winter.
I will give one more warning if my likelihood reaches to 75% and the final notice after that would mean I will be ceasing all online and other forms of electronic or other activity altogether.
While I could bring the notch back down to 25%, the probability of that is extremely unlikely.
The thing is things are so volitaile right now, anything even just some new event news can completely disrupt and shock everything almost overnight.
But when I give the Final Notice (after the 75% Notice), I will leave a Farewell message and this blog will remain active, but will cease to ever be updated or checked for communications.
When the final warning is given (100%), I will only likely be responding to messages after that point for maybe about 1-2 days, but if severe enough, not at all, and I will regret that if it has to be the case.
Right now there are also some major new concerns with the food supply as well, but that being said, my hunkering down if and when I do, should be taken as a "notice" that you may want to consider doing the same, because basically it will be once I decide that survival, defense, readiness and prudence in my own welfare will be more important than anything else and it also will extend to the fact that I will be completely quitting work and fully retiring by that point as well, and basically looking at things from a life or death scenario every day.
If you aren't aware of new concerns with the food supply even out of unaffordability, I would recommend reading up on it, because if your plan was to do last minute preps, it's pretty much too late now anyway.
I'm quite prepared to leave this place anyway, so I don't hold too much to it, but I will want to be in a vigilant state because things are ramping up very quickly behind the scenes right now.
I also think that anyone who has had former hang-ups or suspicions about my suggestions for them to quit school and detach from society and run up some credit cards to enjoy life and to forget about the "future" will soon realize just how serious I was about doing that.
It's very unlikely for most Germans to think that way, so it ought to stand out that things must be pretty damn bad and that things are pretty desperate and swift to end soon, because I just know they are.
Keep in mind, what is taking place, and it doesn't matter the means, whether it's a new virus scare, AI, World War III or the combination of all of them, that the end goal is to bring in their New World Order and collapse all that Fiat currencies and they will have to reduce the population and enslave the survivors.
So I suggest not clinging too hard to survival.
This plan of theirs is now 2 years overdue, but the thing is even though it's overdue, it doesn't mean that it's not going to happen.
Realistically, I believe that the COVID jabs did not work as effectively as they had hoped, and while it DID change people's personality, there are variances in people's genetics and overall health that made the vaccines less effective in unaliving people as rapidly as they had hoped for.
At this risk of saying something so cliche, "The End Is Nigh".
And it should be pretty obvious how close we are to things completely breaking apart into chaos.
By the way, while I haven't really mentioned much about this, I had about 3 months total this year with almost no work at all, which is absolutely unusual, but people are simply not spending money and going broke rapidly.
Even as it is, a lot of the work I'm getting in are what I call "junk jobs", pay little, lots of aggravation and not even worth it to get up for. I've even been working far less than 10 hours a week on average, even though 10 hours is my preferred amount right now.
In my industry, it's almost unusual to ever have a month to go by where there is little to no work. It does happen once in a blue moon, but usually ramps right back up.
I did experience it briefly during 2024, but once it was gone, everything improved.
But the patterns this year are different, and I'm getting more assholish type customers and greater demands and unfair garbage sent my way than is usual.
So there is no doubt that the economy is rapidly seizing up, the problem is that the FED / US is not pumping in new liquidity fast enough for the system. Obviously that could change, we shall, see, but the trend so far has shown none of that for this year, and even in the face of a new war which the government themselves would need it.
I believe that the objectives are to break apart the economy as much as possible while killing demand, even with how there are new tarriff changes and also depleting the strategic Oil Reserves.
In fact, globally, the Oil infrastructure now damaged which was 11% earlier this year, whereby likely 20% of Oil supplies globally at minimum would be disrupted, we may be looking more around closer to 50% of higher by the end of the year or start of next year.
I just hope you all really truly come to understand, that there is absolutely, positively, no chance of recovering from the destruction that is on-going and to possibly expect any "turn-around" in life for the future.
The smart people are enjoying life and splurging now as much as possible.
That is, if there is really even anything left to enjoy, because chances are your money can't even chase it, let alone a super good piece of steak anymore.
What really really amazes me is just how many NPC's out there are so retarded and in denial of things still and are too arrogant and prideful (as they all are) to admit or confess that everything now sucks and that life isn't so great and wonderful like everyone loves to make things out to be.
Comments
Post a Comment