One thing I will confess to you about if I were in my Teens / 20's Today, Dealing With Today's Women

I want to be brutally honest, trying to appeal to Men who are growing up now in terms of how I would approach the current situation dealing with Women, knowing how frustrating it is, hormones and all the the desire to want to bed Women, as I can remember from my own youth.

And even as wild and strong as those hormones are, the thing is with what Women are doing today as far as Grape goes, and also where Cameras are now used everywhere and people are even being encouraged to record sexual encounters, and how everything you do is digitally tracked...

Honestly...

I would probably have to be an incel, with the exception of if I were to ever be in the presence of any Woman these days, I would never invite them to my home EVER, and would have to either be at their place or a hotel, and would make sure I'm heavily armed.

AT BEST, I would likely have no choice but to have very limited and brief sexual experiences with Women in the current times we live in, as things are so different today and basically with how sex is a "perceived crime" in the eye of Women and the the eye of the Law, since the system is heavily rigged and biased against Men, and in favor of Women.

I probably wouldn't have had even 1/4 of the sexual partners I had in my lifetime today, if I grew up in your time now, and maybe if all honestly had any luck, only 1 or 2 sexual partners at best, judging based on circumstances I currently see.

A lot of what I see these days makes me absolutely sick to my stomach to where I would likely not even be able to perform much anyway.

But, outside of all that, this is the deal...

If I were going to seek any relations with Women, I would need to have a strategy already devised for how I would unalive and run her life, in the event if she made any false accusations or tried to ruin my life, and I would not proceed in a relationship or even a sexual encounter, unless I had a full plan in place to be able to destroy her or the family at a moment's notice.

This is the approach you Men need to have towards Women now, and I understand it might seem over the top or extreme to some of you, but you need to realize that when you are dealing with Women, you are dealing with a dangerous animal.

You are almost "hunting", in fact, a dangerous animal that if you potentially don't do it right, the animal could cut or destroy you.

It's also wise to have control or access over Women's Cell Phones or Identity along with the ability to forge documents in their name if you have to really destroy their reputation or obtain credit in their name as well.

Naturally though, I also understand these things are getting harder and harder to do, even despite the availability of the technology and devices to do it.

But at minimum, you must be heavily armed, for a whole host of reasons, including the chance that she has exes or other "boys" even gangs who might threaten to beat you up, since Women have been doing this stuff even for decades, and I have been in some similar situations as that before, including Women who were even considering "setups" on me, but it is nothing like today with the false allegations of Grape / SA and also the Falsified Maternity where many Men are actually paying for children who aren't even genetically theirs.

Do you realize that the primal instinct in ALL animals, even our closest relatives which would be Apes, Bonobos, Chimpanzees or what have you, that they have an instinct to destroy any offspring that is not theirs!?

It exists both in Males and Females, and not just these primates, I only use them because they are basically like a "Second Order" compared to Humans, but it exists this way throughout the animal kingdom.

So to pay child support for a child that isn't theirs, is even WAY WAY far being primal or true to oneself on any level.

But anyway, I just want to drive home the point that if I were you, as a Man, you should have NO involvement in any scenarios and this extends to Dates too or whatever, if not just the relationships or sex / hookups, if you DO get involved in such situations in these times, you need to be a lethal force in her presence at all times, and also it is wise to find or use any information you can as blackmail on her and their family should you ever need to do so.

Keep in mind, that even as bad as my life experiences with Women were, that I did not begin to see or feel relative "danger" to where I would need to have lethal options at my disposal around Women outside of my bare hands, up until the period between 2012 - 2015.

The experiences I had in these years, were telling, especially the one who was praying that she would get pregnant so that I would have to pay her child support.

Although I was not entirely "fearful" of the chances being high, because I've always been prudent about things to avoid the chances of pregnancy and even the calendar method and other things because I don't believe in using condoms, the thing is that the very last encounter I had with her was the most likely possibility in my life of something like that having happened because of fights and problems that occurred and it's a long long story but I didn't even want to do anything with her on that last moment and she pretty much "forced" herself on me and I lost "control", it happens.

Nevertheless, she did not get pregnant, and I've never had any close encounters with those scenarios otherwise.

To be honest though, I don't even think I'd chance with most Women these days to go without any condom, unless you know they are a virgin or from a country where they are likely untouched, because Women are dirty. In America, 90% of Women have at least several strains of some STD's.

The more that I think about it though, there are so many factors alive today that I think I would even have to avoid sex altogether or have no other choice but a prostitute, but I am against prostitution.

So this has to be absolutely pure hell for young Men now, because basically there are no options or exceptions when it comes to Women, and I can tell you that hopping on a plane won't yield too many results worthy of any notion either.

You have to understand that these things are completely unprecedented. It was never this way before, never ever this fucking way, not even up to 2008 or so...

We are in a dog eat dog world. Empathy and considerations are out the window.

Comments

  1. Terrible times for men, no doubt.

    Women are predators, and the worst kind of predator out there. This is because they come across as "nice" and "innocent", but the truth is, they have a sharp knife behind their back, ready to unload that on a man they can take advantage of.

    Men are just naive these days, and are weak in so many ways. The simps are the worst humans out there too. Worse than women, because they are the men that will kill for a woman, at her command.

    Fuck these simp men. Stay away from them!

    Best option for men, is to drive about 100 miles or more, and go to an AMP (Asian Massage Parlor), to get some action. But, you have to be smart about it. Don't proceed unless the store front is in a decent area, and you have properly researched the place. Also, don't spend more than $200 for Full Service. I spend about $50-70/hour for the massage, and then get the "handy andy" for $40-60. The blow pop work, I will go for $60-90. And if I want more, I go for about $120-140. I usually get the "handy"...but this was mostly from 2000-2020...when Asian women were very submissive.

    These days, even the most submissive women, the Asians, are terrible. They are greedy pigs these days, like all American women.

    The best action is going to be in the Asian countries, where you can get cheap massages, etc . We are talking about 50-75% less, from what I hear. And these sources are from higher end, educated people, that have gone there, and told me about how good their experiences were.

    In my 20s and 30s, I was out of control, most from the biology...I would hook up with street hookers at least 1X/week....like a nut. I am embarrassed a bit, looking back....but the reason was I was having so much fun with it, and getting satisfied, at a price of $30-50....very low. I am also very big and strong, and street smart, so I would only recommend this if you are a tough ass like me and have street smarts. I have had some dangerous encounters over the years...so don't do it, unless you are extremely street smart.

    So, everything you have stated here is 100 percent correct. Women are demonic, wild animals, and that is what men need to remember...., but the generations after me, got screwed the most. I mean, I had about 10 nice girlfriends over the years, 100s of hookers...yes, I was probably considered a sex addict if you observed me from the outside.

    And the worse part is that none of these experiences (as fun as they were at the time), ever really satisfied me...

    And now, as I have well passed middle age, I am happy that this sex drive/biology is weaker than it has ever been...this is because of age, but mostly because I understand the demonic part of women, and how utterly useless then are at all things, even sex.

    They really are "bait and switch" aliens, with no intention of making your life better...only their life is what matters, and you have to be the provider, the emotional support, the cook, the cleaner, the stand up comedian, the person that is always there for them, and "jesus" in a three piece suit...and even that might not be enough....

    Finally, that was a great point about the proxy violence that women love to engage in. This goes back to the Simp take....these men are fuck faces, and these men are on my target list. These men will also have to get dealt with at some point, if this planet is ever going to recover. But, that will never happen in our lifetime, so I will got to my AMP once every 2-3 months, like I do now...this is to maintain my humanity a bit, as well.
    Things are NEVER going to get better in our lifetime. I am Gen X, and we got screwed pretty badaly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There seems to be something wrong with you if you can easily have casual sex without feeling any mental damage.

      No matter how attractive a woman is...I can't do casual with her.

      Just imagining it make me depressed.

      It always gotta be a relationship.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Great New Goatis Videos On Telegram

Getting Warmer To The Women Problem

Meet Another Obsessed "Goatis" Hater