Let This Be A Very Important CASE STUDY About Women To Remember
Granted, the guy she married is a total cuck, but the fact he even tolerated any of what he did and you can hear in her own words how she is willing to "break rules" for the Men she really wants, but Women have no scruples about using Men.
If it was ever a mystery as to why I keep reminding everyone that Women are a total waste of time.
This is why you need to be extremely weary of people who call themselves "Christian" in this case a "Catholic". Of course I do not know for 100% if someone is truly the religion they profess to be, however I would say about 99% of Christians are completely phonies and "deceivers" as they love using the word "deceiver". Of course they are many people who are "technically" labelled Christian as they live in a Christian area but I'm not talking about those people but rather those who regularly go to Church or are claiming to be Christian who is practicing the religion.
ReplyDeleteMost of the times "Christians" are some of the worst people out there and it's pretty evident by the fact a lot of Christians have celtic blood in them. These are the most two-faced, immoral and ironically enough are the exact types of people that the Bible warns about.
Again, I don't think the 99% number is an over-exaggeration, I really think about 99% of people that claim to be Christian are not sincere about it.
I saw the Husband of this woman and you are correct in that he is extremely effeminate and to be quite honest I initially thought that the Husband was like her gay best friend or something. Also this "I Exist" cunt has a freakishly long neck and the angles that she chooses to film these videos in is not flattering at all. Even the username "I Exist" screams cringy millennial humor.
And of course since she is worried about premarital sex with her husband, she decides to "wait" until they get officially married in a Catholic Church, but is then willing to have sex with a random stranger she met on the same day in Rome.
And her proportions look completely incorrect as well now that I've recently been paying more attention to anatomy. However nearly everyone today looks wrong with their facial and body proportions.
I'm also suspicious with the question at hand being if she even really is a virgin in the first place. I know there are guys out there who would be willing to have sex with her anyway even though she's not attractive in the slightest.
@zikeKEK,
DeleteCOMPLETELY AGREE. It's why I have always had a staunch dislike of Christians, and an Anti-Christian stance, because their hypocrisy is always through the roof. I'd trust someone with neutral views or stance towards religion or even a Satanist to be somewhat more "honest" than a Christian, any day. That's how bad they are.
Christian Women are also even more promiscuous than Practicing Satanists, granted the irony in all of that mash is that Christianity is white-washed form of Satanism underneath its veneer.
Christians are even way way more of hypocrites than Muslims, especially on very big relevant issues, and what's telling is how many Western Christians are willing to risk their own Nations and Reputations on the Altar of Christianity and Christian lies that fulfill the obligations and narratives of the times from the Christian Crusades up until now to justify their existence and Colonialism, and will never admit to the wrong-doing.
The thing is that your average Christian also believes that instead of resorting to an internal compass that gives them restraint or discipline from over-indulgence or doing things they shouldn't, they believe they can act reckless and then just ask God or Jesus for "forgiveness", and that they will automatically be "forgiven" because of "God's Grace" and "Love".
But yeah, relating to "I Exist", she is like the poster child that proves how dangerously promiscuous Christian girls are...
Oh and I imagine you may have heard about some trends or videos that talk about things like "Speed Dating" or "Singles Meetups" or "Matching" events that are discussed by Influencers on YouTube.
Want to know one of the most interesting discoveries that was found!? Well, lately almost no Men go to these events, doesn't matter if it's Christian-based or not or at a church or not, but what was seen more at the Christian events that were hosted is that the Women are these singles events were the LEAST interested in their own Men, I'm talking "White Christian Women" to get with "White Christian Men", and that these Women would completely avoid or even walk out of the events and had no interest in any of the Men even though there were plenty of available suitors.
Much worse than any Non-Christian Speed Dating or Singles Events, and the expectations of the Christian girls are even more insane.
I Exist has some weird features, I can't stand her two front teeth and her face, especially the forehead.