If Alcohol were an "Upper" rather than a "Downer", It'd probably be the Perfect Drug

So yeah, I also have been drinking a lot more lately as I'm sure a lot of you have as well if you can afford the Alcohol that is, but I'm drinking exclusively at home.

That being said, every time I drink, I always get reminded with my Love-Hate relationship with Alcohol which is probably the only reason I also cannot really become much of an Alcoholic.

The only thing I notice that Alcohol helps a lot more with is if I cannot reduce the stress or anxiety immediately which is sometimes not possible with Caffeine, Caffeine is far more mood-dependent, the alcohol works, but the issues with it compared to other "fixes" are so numerous, along with the fact that it increases your tolerance over time.

But I just absolutely HATE, HATE, HATE the somewhat "drowsy" or out of control feeling and tiredness that often come with the alcohol especially after the buzz wears down, along with feeling dehydrated.

I also hate the fact that alcohol does have a detrimental effect on vitamin and mineral stores as well, so the problem with it is that it has a cumulative effect that can be really detrimental if it gets out of control.

But I think personality types also play a large role on whether Alcohol or other substances are one's "go-to" choice for dealing with stress.

Actually, what's crazier is that I've been drinking more than I ever have suddenly in any previous part of my life at least from the standpoint of it being much more regular, and I just have a weird relationship with alcohol as a whole because it's almost like something I have to prepare or brace myself for, which is not the case when consuming caffeine.

The dehydration factor really annoys me, and it also becomes a seasonal thing for me as well.

I hate drinking alcohol in the winter, while a lot of people drink in the winter to "warm up", it just doesn't seem to settle right with me.

I believe today here where I live that the seasonal "shift" has been relatively on time this year for the End of Summer, which is rare, either it happens too early in August, or otherwise is out of place, but it feels like Autumn is setting in.

I poured over in fact, some German Cherry Brandy today, also known as "Kirschwasser", and this is also traditionally used in making the Black Forest Cake which is also a major favorite of mine.

But today when I had it, because of the weather change, it didn't go down as well, whereas there was a really nice hot day last week where it was like the most refreshing thing ever and I had two glasses over the rocks.

The weather changes everything...

Comments

  1. I can't take the alcohol anymore ...way too toxic.

    I get it, though. People need an escape from this hell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. have you noticed how more people nowadays are unaware of their surroundings and engrossed in their own thoughts (or lack thereof?) or their brain can only focus on one task at a time? Sometimes I wonder if I'm invisible, like I'm in some kind of other dimension, yet when I succeed in grabbing their attention I'm pulled back into their timeline, or if their brains are fried from the vaccines and 5G and they can only focus on one thing at a time, like what's directly in front of them. They live in their own world and have minimal situational awareness. Also, I've noticed how so many people have such limited sensation in their skin, I always know immediately if some fly or insect lands on me or crawls toward me or touches me, even some fruit fly, yet I will be talking to someone and there will be some fly on their arm or even face and they don't notice it. Or maybe the wind will blow some hair or piece of debris on them and they don't notice right away. What is going on?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @PSA,

    Did you ever figure out what that glowing green that other girls saw in your eyes during a fit of rage was? Does that have anything to do with like "Berserker" rage or something like that. Just thought of this now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @John Eston,

      I think that's exactly what it was.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Great New Goatis Videos On Telegram

The Charlie Kirk Psyop Is Evaporating

Buckle Up For A Stupid Year of 2026 Ahead