Commenting Issues !?!?
Just want to also put this out there, but this is not the first time I've experienced it, and I'm not entirely positive whether it was a glitch or if some AI algorithm shit was "blocking" me from trying to publish replies, but I have sometimes been unable to post replies on here.
I've had to find all kinds of work-arounds to get things to load properly.
If anyone experiences this, let me know.
Now, part of this could also be because I use older equipment which are much more private compared to newer systems, and maybe it's flagging me for that...
It's so bad in general that about half of websites I visit try periodically or momentarily even blocking me or giving me troubles and extra verification steps constantly.
I've had to find all kinds of work-arounds to get things to load properly.
Once again though, it's just another reason why I am getting fed up with all this technology, especially with AI in the mix which is creating many more complications that otherwise would not be a problem, and the Internet itself used to work MUCH faster years ago compared to now.
AI is slowing down the fucking internet, and I'm tired of it.
I tried to make several comments and none was processed. Trying it again herewith…
ReplyDelete@Eike,
DeleteThanks for letting me know, something is up, because I didn't get any other notifications or posts from you. Either their system is glitching or they are fucking around with something on here.