AI is going to make people so incredibly more stupid than you can imagine...
I'm not kidding you, you will see people know more soon about whether something was made by AI or not, then they will know or have any interest in, in the real world which is of any significance.
The majority of Humans now are living their entire lives on the Internet and are completely conditioned by online culture and trends, living in their own little cyber bubble.
Developing idiosyncratic traits and neuroticism from parasocial relations with others online, echo chambers and without having to account for what they say in real-time communications which would make them act very differently.
I see what people post constantly and how many companies and people are constantly using AI and creating more and more AI slop. It really makes me sick.
Totally not hard to see how we really are not far off from machines taking over Humans entirely, the NPC fucktards will do it out of desperation to remain relevant even alone off of their social media prowess by using AI for whatever they need to.
Humans are nothing but dumb pricks, and that makes them dangerous.
Yes, dumb pricks.
ReplyDeletePerfectly stated.
Even smarter people I know, are talking about ChatGBT all the time, as if these fucking AI fuck face program has all the answers ...WTF?
And when I try to explain to them, that this ChatGBT is just their take on things, and how it limits your own creativity and ability to get the best answers, through self-introspection, personal observations, etc...they still defend ChatGBT as everything...
I hate this world, with a passion, but the one thing that is working for me is:
1. Getting rid of the TV for nearly 20 years (check out The 4 Arguments for the Elimination of Television, great book that goes into detail about the dangers of TV)....
2. Limit Internet to shows, programs, blogs that are going to be "real"...
3. Only use my cell phone for emergency situations or to talk to people that are highly intelligent or highly respectful...the easiest way to fuck up your life is to be in constant communication with stupid people or disrespectful people.
I also never give people a second chance.
I also never lend out money or borrow money from people.
So much more to say about this topic, but the bottom line is to find your own peace...and do that by being "in tune" with your own emotions, and developing a support group of wise men.
My parents -who are gen-x- say "im going to ask chat" . They say that so much and my Grandma kept hearing them say that one evening and she was like 'who is this jack'? It makes me despondent to live with people who are like my paremts. ----Incidentally. I read that book too, a couple of years ago..
Delete