Aha! Even Werner Herzog Agrees with my stance on the term "Neurodivergence", must be a German thing!!!
https://www.theguardian.com/film/2026/sep/05/werner-herzog-bucking-fastard-kate-rooney-mara
I am honestly so thrilled to see another German Man, even notably around my age so he likely identifies things from the time when we grew up to see and perceive the "oddities" with such terms like these and had a thing to say about it!
There are also plenty of other buzzwords too and cyber-language that irritates me as well, even though not always on as much of a grand scale as these terms or the Myers-Briggs system, but for example I despise how everything is "rage" this and "maxxing" that, or basically some kind of online formed social classification or explanation that, while it might not be entirely inaccurate from the standpoint of how the words are used, the fact that it's just becoming trendy slogans, especially people who constantly say stuff like "FACTS!".
Sure, once in a while there might be a comical play on words with something with the "maxxing" suffix, and I'm all cool with that because it plays into the fun and absurdity of the overuse of the word.
Those people are 100% NPC's, even though it might not be that they are wrong in admitting something as a "Fact", it's an associated energy and impression that is given which cannot exactly be put into words.
I mean you have every variation of it, and even terms like doom-scrolling and so on. One thing I really despise about the modern age, is that unlike the past, all new terms of "lingo" basically apply almost entirely to things that all have to do with the Cyber-world instead of from the Real world, and I find that to be a very depressing part of our modern existence also.
But for example, when I hear someone use the term "FACTS", I know immediately that regardless of where the person comes from, a few key attributes about them:
1. They are heavily influences by others, primarily through social media.
2. They are heavily influenced by Ebonics, likely Rap Music and Black Cultural Influences as a whole, even if they are Caucasian, Indian, Chinese, or whatever they are.
3. The Individual suffers from the ability to express themselves in a Cohesive Manner, due to disrupted attention span, anxiety problems, anti-social or mental issues and improper development. They suffer from low self-esteem and don't like to get too involved with things especially in conversation beyond the superficial, and it also is very likely that they belong to Gen Z or early Millenials. I also would know that they very likely exhibit severe laziness tendencies and low effort or incompetence, particularly if I were to consider interviewing or hiring the person for someone when they speak that way.
These are just things I instinctively "know", and even coming from a completely different generation.
Nevertheless, the only redeeming quality when one says the word "FACTS", is that it does communicate directly into the context of something that they are referring to, whereas it doesn't present confusion, such as someone who would tell a stranger on the street that they are "Red-pilled".
Surely, the latter is far worse on every level, but...
The Non-German, which essentially is almost always a Barbarian in the German worldview, will of course scoff or immediately jump to the notion that I or anyone who thinks like me is utterly outrageous and extreme and "taking things way too far" or out of "proportion", when in fact there is a particular reasoning behind my Men like myself arrive at such conclusions, even when hearing new buzzwords appear all the time before I know anything about it.
I also heavily despise this new term "FRAME" or "MAINTAINING FRAME" or which ever variable which is being used in some very "queer" Manners, as I would put it, and interestingly enough, even a young person as Goatis is from his generation even had found the usage or context of the word to be very bizarre when used in a video he did a while back, I can't remember which one it was, but he rightfully also called it out.
In my time, "Frame" outside of the most common use, was usually used to describe someone being "Framed" such as for a crime they didn't commit.
I also detest the "HIGH VALUE MAN / HIGH VALUE WOMAN" rhetoric, as this also comes from a subversive influence, and once again it demonstrates how much Caucasians have fallen from their state of Glory, because they acquiesce to the Cultural influences of Blacks.
The people who subscribe to that term, are basically the product of Kevin Samuels, who also was of mixed race.
And as much as some younger people may despise the current situation or their ancestral makeup since many are racially mixed these days in ways that former generations had not been, the fact is that racially mixed specimens are absolutely more adept and with greater tendencies to easily gravitate to strange ways of speaking than people who are Racially Pure. So I cannot ignore that fact, along with any perceived extension of potential respect I may ever develop for someone, is automatically severed from a provisional standpoint once I hear what type of vernacular they use, such as these kinds of things.
What else can I say, if you had grown up in my time or even the few centuries from before Me, it would be like second nature to think the way I do. But I do not necessarily believe that young Germans today would agree with that, and of course once again, most young Germans are also heavily racially mixed these days now in Germany as well, if even with other undesirable "Caucasian Blood", so it very well fits my viewpoint.
In hindsight, the fact of the matter with this all is that Racial Superiors from times past, have always been much more hesitant and watchful for the usage or adoption of new types of strange trends or ways of speaking that seem out of the ordinary or as something that may be "foreign" or "alien" in the terms of how it's used. And the vigilance associated with this, while viewed in modern day cowardly democracies as being too "strict" or "authoritarian" and "closed-minded", it in fact is how many cultures, not just us Germans, used to view things which prevented any strange formations of both Trends or Outsider Influences that could be coming from subversive forces or even foes that were trying to subdue or conquer us.
Comments
Post a Comment