Women show up for supporting the criminal unaliver, but not for the children who were unalived.
https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1GbkgVjDgQ
https://youtube.com/shorts/eHX20oioLjI?i
These are also the same Women who rail on and on about things like "healing" and seeing Therapists and accuse Men for not going to "Therapy".
The NPC lunatics are fully in charge of the asylum in modern society.
It's absolutely disgusting to levels that cannot be expressed with how much Women are getting away with this kind of nonsense and want to make childish gestures of blaming the husband, doctors or the medical system for what she did.
Just because she is a Woman.
When a Man dies in "War", it's always "Women Most Affected / Victimized".
When a Woman strangles her own children and unalives them, it's also "Women Most Affected / Victimized".
Everything Women do, somehow, according to all other Women, they are now suddenly a victim of it and need to be celebrated or venerated.
The fact is that, while Women often already have long easily enough gotten away with all kinds of crimes and things they do, they are now demanding a "License" to unalive others.
And it's the same reason why Women are also trying to make "grape" seem like a more serious crime than Theft and Murder, along with also redefining "grape" to their liking, including "retroactive grape" along with claiming that even a non-enthusiastic "yes" is still "grape" so on and so forth.
They want a license to be able to get away with unaliving under the guise of appearing as a sexual victim.
These things, such as the Lindsay Clancy case, are also what systems that are governed by the "Rule of Law" will get you. Flirting with the idea of being "not guilty" due to insanity, what fucking nonsense.
You know very well if a "father" attempted this, the Women would scream for the death penalty or imprisonment for life.
Some Women are also trying to make it a "Woman" thing by claiming that if you're not a Woman or never gave birth and experienced "post-partum depression", that you have no say on what Linsday is going through and don't understand what it's like, blah blah blah.
And remember what I have warned about in times past about the evils about Women's post-partum depression, which comes with major risks but is programmed into the Female Human Container.
I've seen multiple examples of such comments, but to illustrate one for you:
@shannonfriesenhahn9980
16 minutes ago
I’m struggling quite a bit with this video. If you’ve never experienced postpartum depression, there is no way that you can “understand.” I experienced post partum depression and my mother committed s——— due to this illness. I have zero respect for someone who speaks on this subject without having experienced it.
Video Source for comment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8YXx7bZ7cE
And in the case of the fact that "post-partum depression" is a thing, in hindsight of it all, it only further justifies the case for Anti-Natalism and why it should be promoted, in the awareness of further dangers and risks that come about from having children. It even proves something is wrong about the Human Species and reproduction altogether.
I haven't particularly looked into this super deeply but the very fact that there are women out there who support this women who killed her children should seriously make you wonder if women should even be permitted to live. People who want to blame everything expect Lindsay Clancy on this are psychotic and DEMONICALLY possessed.
ReplyDeleteLook at how hard women are fighting for the rights of women to have abortions (killing their babies) and pushing further and further and just to have complete control over everything. Now I do understand some people here may be pro-abortion (I'm not), but I'm sure it's not for the same reasons as these women.
I must say I find it very odd how Lindsay Clancy has such a strong jaw, a sloped forehead and a brow ridge and why the nose is so big. And on an unrelated note I absolutely do believe it when people say sloped foreheads cause impulsivity, pretty sure it's scientifically proven.
Only in America would people be using "psychosis" or mental illness as a reason not to punish or arrest someone. Maybe people who kill children are mentally ill in general and these things should prove EVEN FURTHER that she deserves a harsher punishment. Only in America would mental illness and psychosis actually make you have a less severe punishment as opposed to a more severe sentence.
And a reminder to everyone. DON'T be "that guy" who tries to prove a point to everyone. Stop casting your pearls before swine as they say.
Doesn't seem like a single person out there has shown up for justice for her children that were killed.
I don't believe in Therapy and my parents even tried to get me a therapist after one of my teachers suggested it, but luckily I got out of it after the Therapist forgot to message my parents for a whole year and I never ended up meeting said therapist.
I don't really like Charlie Kirk but I'll bring him up. He got a lot of criticism for calling out an obvious lie when a woman claimed that 1 in 4 women have been graped which is such an obvious lie. I will say though I found it a bit funny when Charlie Kirk said abortion is worse than the Holo-cost, he's not wrong either.
I find it a bit ironic that women keep suggesting Therapy when we spell therapist as theRapist.
@zikeKEK,
DeleteWhat is absolutely disgusting is the whole laundry list of items Women are trying to come up with, even down to claiming how "Lindsay" is the real victim in all of it, and how it's become a "rally cry" for countless of Women who are also guilty for shit they've done to their children, if not the abortions themselves, that they are uniting around this with the most Satanic and Ritualistic process I have seen over a case like this.
That shows you how disgusting are, and plus Women never want to take accountability that their own gender does wrong, and so they outright deny it and have the audacity to keep on using plausible deniability and gaslighting even about this case!
And they are mocking and clowning on Men all over social media to any Men who get upset or emotional over it and basically sneering in the face of such Men or claiming how they (we) are jealous that we aren't female, and blaming misogyny being behind this all.
If Women call out criticism on Clancy, they are called "Pick Me's".
Psychosis is in fact, a VERY valid reason that someone should be punished or isolated in society, and it demonstrates how cowardly the Judicial system is, with the fact that there are Laws on the books that give different considerations for someone who is considered legally "insane" or who suffering "psychosis".
In the case of Lindsay, she even verbalized her thoughts even in normal states, long before the so-called "psychotic episode" when she finally carried it out, so that even disproves the whole post-partum argument, but playing devil's advocate even with post-partum or a manic episode, the fact is SHE DID carry it out, and she EVEN WILLINGLY ADMITS she is GUILTY, and yet you have countless of psychotic Women out there who refuse to accept it and are even delusional enough to claim that her ex husband was part of a "Conspiracy" plot to convince her that she is guilty and all this other nonsense.
The level of delusion in Woman at this time, warrants their extinction MANY days late past what they owe in retributions for their nonsense.
I believe that the severity and absurdity about this case, even as something relating more to personal lives of people rather than Politicians or Leaders, should show the rest of the world or any sane thinking person just how much America has a major "moral" issue, and how wicked and corrupt the people are here, especially Women, and what a joke this society has become.