Women marinating in their "Autism"
https://www.facebook.com/reel/2918174465227263
The level of cringe is off the meter.
This is the future of "music" being made by Autistic losers like Paris Paloma who keep singing a repetitive autistic line in a monotone voice, and all the other Autistic girls out there come out to sing along even do this garbage.
Only in a modern twisted world can Women write lyrics that project everything they are guilty of imposing on the Men.
How fucking pathetic is it that Women have made this song their official "Battle Cry" against Men and the "Patriarchy"!?
Keep on smacking that piano music rest with your uncontrollable autistic urges, dumbass girl.
No actual real piano playing even going on.
I'm done with everyone and seeing this shitty song actually made me in an even worse mood than I already am. I hate women especially but I'm seriously just done with everyone and everything. That mashing of the piano is seriously going to set something off on me.
ReplyDeleteI'm also seriously not looking forward to going back to school soon because I'm going to have to be around autists that are like this cunt for hours a day. I see so many autistic people all the time and it ruins my mood.
Of course I still hate the women much more but I'm also SICK of these men who actively go out of their way to defend women and everything they do just for a bit of attention off women who hate them anyway.
And then I have to go to school and watch how all the autistic people (actually a lot more than I thought there would be) get treated better than me and somehow I'm the weirdo when you can actually feel just how demonic autists are by their presence alone.
Some of them are actually a little hard to detect as well. It took me a while to notice it in some of them.
And of course this song makes things about having kids and implies some sexual things.
I already know as soon as I go back to school I'm going to hear all sorts of ridiculous rumors about people and certainly myself. It also seems to be the new "funny thing" to call anyone you don't like a sexual deviant or a pedophile. And people seem to "jokingly" go around calling people pedophiles or some sort of sexual predator.
I live in constant fear and I'm not suited for this world.
@zikeKEK,
DeleteYup, join the club. I'm so done with the Human Species, and I just want the world to burn in a ball of fire while playing some Johnny Cash. I'm fucking tired of this existence, every day.
I'm tired of the fact for example that Sex is tied to reproduction. Think about how many unnecessary problems that has always created since the beginning of time.
I'm also tired of fucking PIZZA BOXES that don't fit fully in the refrigerator and make the door stick open to where I have no patience left and crumpled the fucking box and shoved it inside to make it fit.
I'm sick of every day little idiosyncratic annoyances that bog down life, constantly, even days where I wake up feeling like shit when the weather changes.
This shit gets REALLY much more annoying the older you get.
I'm sick of how Autistic and mentally retarded people are getting treated WAY better in society and where wearing your mental illness as a badge is now like an "honor", yet if you are mentally healthy, you are now the "piece of trash" in this modern world.
@PSA
Delete>>I'm also tired of fucking PIZZA BOXES that don't fit fully in the refrigerator and make the door stick open to where I have no patience left and crumpled the fucking box and shoved it inside to make it fit.<<
This is a fundamental flaw in the world and that the negatives always outweigh the positives even when they don't even technically outweigh them. I could be having a great day but then something that "on paper" isn't "that bad" completely ruins it even though technically it's nowhere near as negative compared to how overall positive my day has been.
Even a split of like 90/10 of good to bad experiences isn't enough for me because the negatives always outweigh the positives in some way and nullify all the good.
Some people in my school are quite literally the biggest LOSERS and somehow they managed to be liked or at least just left alone where as I am somehow an issue to people. The worst thing is when I actually become friends with someone and they may even go as far as defend me or "put in the good word" so to speak because I just KNOW it's not going to last.
And another sentiment that is becoming all the more evident to me is that actual sexual predators will never be seen as such and will be glorified while normal people will be considered sexual deviants and predators.
You are right, there will be people who engage in orgies and all sorts of things who won't be considered weird, but someone normal will.
And I can absolutely see how sex between a man and a woman will become illegal too. I bet it will still likely be allowed for some time, but you would need to label yourself as "bisexual" or some non heterosexual term to still be allowed to have sex with a woman as a man but eventually it will be completely outlawed.
The real perverts and the real pedophiles are not going to be hated by the general public.
As you said which I believe is you quoting George Orwell is that the orgasm will cease to exist.
>>I'm sick of every day little idiosyncratic annoyances that bog down life, constantly, even days where I wake up feeling like shit when the weather changes.
This shit gets REALLY much more annoying the older you get.
I'm sick of how Autistic and mentally retarded people are getting treated WAY better in society and where wearing your mental illness as a badge is now like an "honor", yet if you are mentally healthy, you are now the "piece of trash" in this modern world.<<
I'm still quite young so I can't personally say I particularly know for certain how it's like but I imagine it to be true that these things only become more of an annoyance as you age. Although yes I notice it all the time that there are seriously so many more autistic people than I thought and I have to live in a world where I'm actively surrounded by them when it was much rarer just a couple decades ago.
@PSA
DeleteCONTINUED:
And while it's completely unnatural, it's apparent to me that I'm going to have to keep my social interaction to a minimum because it's only going to cause trouble to me if I associate or be around people. Of course this is not a good way to live but it's better than the alternative. The only thing is that my parents are (understandably) be a bit concerned that I don't really have many friends to hang out with.
I don't even really enjoy listening to music anymore at the moment either but that's pretty much all I've done this whole summer break, just listen to music for hours a day. I think I've hung out with friends like once or twice this entire summer break the rest was either me listening to music or just going outside by myself.
And I'm so incredibly sick of the influence that some loser celebrities are having on people. Going extra hard on making sure they have the most effeminate celebrities out there for the young men to mirror. These new batch of celebrities for young men to mimic either seem to be "tough guys" who are extremely effeminate themselves which I can see is a facade, or just straight up losers in general. Always making them do emasculating things, it's ridiculous. And I hate how these people get shoved into the spotlight and algorithms online for everyone to see.
I've been seeing this "Drake" guy who is a rapper/musician and he always seems to be trying to push femininity on young men and is just really a limp-wrist at times and I keep seeing him because he comes up on my "feed" from time to time and he's such a horrible influence to have, along with making shit music.
Weird as well how they seem to push this commercialised Goth girl look as well, I brought this "Drake" guy up because I saw something today with him on some dating show and it appears like he "chose" the goth girl to be with over everyone else for a date or whatever. I saw some thing with him "barking" for her. And to be entirely honest, if that goth girl asked me to "bark for her" I would. but it's just odd to me how they seem to push this incredibly commercialised goth look even in the mainstream media now.
@zikeKEK, Get used to being alone, as I believe this is how we're going to have to live the rest of our lives for the most part.
DeleteAt least the internet provides some stimulation. Albeit, not always the kind you want.
Life is basically completely absurd, and so is existence itself, and its a conclusion I came to, everything is chaotic and disorganized, yet it all manages to keep going, because of the stupid mechanism of reproduction.
People that love this place, are truly lost souls.
ReplyDeleteThe way she smacks that piano, as someone who appreciates the piano, it just makes me want to unload an entire magazine into her head.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure any musician in the past, or hell, even present, would also be disgusted by this.