My Mental Manifestations Just May Be Coming True!

 https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1AS22BKhew/

And it's not the only incident either, there have been a lot of strange Crow events in Israel lately...

But they clearly must sense the evil of these demons.

And most incidents I've found where Seagulls aggressively attack humans or steal their food, not that it can't happen to anyone, but majority of things you see in the news, they are Jewish.

Comments

  1. Let's get another 1 million crows ordered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was reading some Jewish online forums a while back and one thing that really was so evident was that the entitlement and also the way that they seem to legitimately think that the things that they do aren't wrong and that they actually do not seem themselves as bad people or doing bad things.

    One thing I remember reading was something talking about Islam and the relationships between Muslims and Jews in general. I remember reading something about someone who said they wanted Muslims to denounce the "antisemitism" of Muhammad. Do they seriously think and expect people to simply denounce and not affiliate themselves with a part of someone which Muslims consider to be a prophet? Where does this level of demanding come from???

    PSA, I am sure you've probably have had lots of experiences regarding Jews in real life. I can just tell so many of them are so demonic and clearly are NOT the descendants of the ancient Israelites (obviously).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @zikeKEK I don't get it...Genetically speaking aren't the ancient israelites jews?

      Delete
    2. @zikeKEK @Hi, Just to clarify on the whole "Jewish" thing, there is no such thing as the "Fake Jews" vs "Real Jews" argument. This narrative comes from Christians who still believe in the whole "Chosen People" myth, because they think the Israelites are different than the Modern Ashkenazi Jews. All are one in the same and always have been, and they have always been a cursed and wicked race.

      Delete
    3. @PSA

      Thanks for informing me even if it does make me seem a bit silly now that you pointed it out. It's better to be hurt by the truth than comforted by a lie as they say (although the truth doesn't necessarily hurt here, but you get the point).

      Delete
    4. @zikeKEK,

      Yes, no problem. I can see where the confusion over it can come in, because the staunch Christians, even Catholics surprisingly (many of them) are largely ones that hold these views, but it all falls into the fact that their saviour "Jesus", who never existed, was "Jewish", and hence, they need the story to sound justified or "make sense" in a certain way, because why did the "Jews" reject "Jesus" and not consider him their "Messiah", particularly when he was also Jewish like they are!?

      It also further draws questioning into the fact, why Gentiles in particular (Non-Jews) take such a heavy interest to promote the notion that the Jews are God's Chosen people, because they want to believe that they can become "One with Christ" or that someday that Gentiles will be "blessed" or made covenant with in the same way that God supposedly made with the Israelites.

      When I used to study religions for decades, I finally came around to understanding how all of this fiction ever made "sense" in the eyes of religious people, and it's really sick and twisted what extents they'll go to.

      There is also the part in "Revelations" of the Bible that states were Jesus also said things to the effect of "'I know your tribulation and your poverty (but you are rich) and the slander of those who say that they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan"

      That line was purposely written in the Bible to distort something about Jewry and it made entire sects of Christians form mental fairytales on top of it and the notion that there are "Fake Jews" pretending to be "Real Jews".

      Delete
    5. So all the Tiny Hats have always been the same throughout history?

      >>There is also the part in "Revelations" of the Bible that states were Jesus also said things to the effect of "'I know your tribulation and your poverty (but you are rich) and the slander of those who say that they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan"

      That line was purposely written in the Bible to distort something about Jewry and it made entire sects of Christians form mental fairytales on top of it and the notion that there are "Fake Jews" pretending to be "Real Jews".<<

      While I never feel for the "fake Jew" thing I did used to think that MAYBE some of them are "alright" people, but that doesn't seem to be the case, maybe like a 0.001% chance but you might as well just assume that it's not the case if you do come across a Tiny Hat and have the attitude that there isn't any "good ones". May I ask what do you think about groups such as the Black Hebrew Israelites? Seems like a pretty retarded group to me and it seems to me some of them think Jesus only died for Blacks or something like that.

      Also I'm presuming this is the part of the Book of Revelation you are referring to?

      Revelation 2:9 (King James Version)

      "I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

      I have not read most of the Bible so there may be context I am missing or also simply just the ambiguity of the English language that makes this confusing but this seems to be telling me that Jesus is indeed saying that many people who claim to be Jewish are not as you said.

      I can give these verses in different translations too if you'd like but I just prefer looking at things in the King James Version as opposed to some of these newer translations.

      One thing that confuses me as well is when Jesus says: "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it." (John 8:44 King James Version).

      To the best of my knowledge this was Jesus speaking to the Jewish Pharisees and saying that they are demonic or something along the lines of that. Seems really odd that he actually says "ye are of your father the devil" because that really is telling me that he thinks these people are Satan's children. I THINK what he means is that if these people truly were Jews than they would accept him because he was who was prophesied by Abraham and Moses and "Before Abraham was, I am" (John 8:58) so he's telling them they aren't even following their own religion correctly because if they truly were, than they would accept him, that's what I got from that and that they are comparable to the devil for not following God like they should.

      Delete
    6. @PSA

      continued:

      Also, I do not understand anyway why Christians around the world continue to support Israel anyway and Tiny Hats anyway because the majority of people know about John 14:6 anyway that being “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”

      This clearly states that People can not get to God (Father) unless they do so through Jesus which means that these Jews cannot be of God Biblically speaking because they don't accept Jesus as their savior.

      I actually really do feel bad for the few genuine Christians out there because it really does appear to me that it's completely overrun by fakes and people who don't appear to really care about God (of course it's not in my authority to say whether someone is or isn't faithful but it appears to be that way). I do think that most of these big name Christians are complete fakes.

      Lots of people seem to put a massive emphasis on the things regarding kindness and compassion and giving but not on any of the difficult things to do. Jesus was and still is very controversial and absolutely went out of his way to stand up to the Tiny Hat leaders and caused a lot of commotion when it was necessary. But many Christians today seem to try and be as passive as possible and many seem to think that the same Tiny Hats that killed Jesus are superior to them when you should be upset that they would kill God. I understand part of the point is that most people would be the ones to mock and kill Jesus if we were put in the same situation but you should be FURIOUS that these Tiny Hats went above and beyond to kill God.

      Delete
  3. Here is an easy way to discredit the Bible...

    in those books, the Jews are "god's choosen people"....

    It just doesn't get more hilarious and BS than that. That means this g od is a sack of shit...and he/she/it is nothing in reality, but a con.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Great New Goatis Videos On Telegram

Buckle Up For A Stupid Year of 2026 Ahead

The Charlie Kirk Psyop Is Evaporating