Monday Morning Ramblings About Women In Their Annoying Incompetence / Laziness
I've been having very rough stretches of days here, and yet while many things are becoming more problematic for me, I generally can honor my appointments.
But just to show you the audacity and how much I fucking can't stand Women and their bullshit, so I was contacted by a female employee for a firm I had done work for, who to begin with decided she knew better than a set policy I implemented on something in the way we built something on the premises.
So, without consulting me or at least the Management of the company first, she went ahead and made modifications which ended up rendering something to no longer work correctly.
She contacts me in a sense of urgency when I've already been tied up with something, and through the e-mail when I clearly understand what she was referencing, she tended to suggest that I maybe was not understanding her clearly in what she needed done.
An appointment was set for this weekend, which she didn't keep, and I also needed additional information from her in which she suggested I already had it, because clearly she didn't read the e-mail or maybe she is relying off of either AI or only read a summary of my e-mail and skimmed it thinking I meant other information she gave already on a part number.
This is the type of shit you deal with on a regular basis with Women, they are so fucking god damn impossible, and while I am perfectly fine with having them out of my romantic and sexual life which I see as a closed chapter in my book from over a decade ago...
But as it turns out, what she was doing all along when she insisted I did not understand her clearly was a projection of what SHE herself is guilty of frequently doing.
And if you are wide awake to Women's shit, you will realize they do this about literally EVERYTHING.
For example, when Men go their own way or go to prison, Women automatically believe Men are easily capable to turn "gay" because Women think Men are the same like them, but we aren't.
Women think that Men will eventually turn to fucking other Men because "any sex is better than no sex", because Women see how easy it is for themselves to switch over to their own team away from Men.
Women who also cheat on Men, are always the first to project and blame Men for cheating on them because they see in themselves how easy it was for them to cheat on their Man, and just assume the Man must be doing it just the same.
Now, the fact that Women constantly do this shit over EVERYTHING is a demonic attribute about them and it absolutely makes it impossible for Men to actually like Women or see them as Human, and it absolutely proves without a doubt that Women have little to no emotional intelligence or empathy.
If Women had empathy, they would be concerned with details and have enough attention for it outside of things that involve their own narcissistic attributes.
They are really frustrating and annoying to have to deal with as employees in companies, and especially when you need to explain important technical details or considerations that are RELEVANT.
I should also note that every single company I have done work for which largely employs females even if the Manager or Owner is a Man, are run like a madhouse.
Comments
Post a Comment