I'm Enjoying Seeing YouTubers Get "Humbled" By The Negative Reality
So yeah, even the most positive asshat clowns out there on YouTube that have been trying to peddle their nonsense and couldn't stand any messages they didn't want to hear about how bad things are, are being forced to smell the stench in the air that they cannot any longer hold their noses over, because it's become suffocating for them, so they must now endure the reality of things.
Technology and virtualization will increase in every aspect of life, but unfortunately this will be used as the "wool" to pull over the eyes of everyone in thinking there is progress.
It's not just coincidence, but yeah, the world has just become that much more shittier of a place, that you will see, and soon see more and more people, but particularly the stupid NPC's who are forced to contend and cope with the reality that they don't want to a face.
A large part of it is just immaturity, but the other part is that some are either just still living in the past, or wish not to think about disturbing factors about life because of how uncomfortable it is and fills them with a sense of malaise and very dark thoughts for the future.
Some examples of certain specific channels I'm talking about!?
Also, even glances at Legion of Men's channel (aka Bo Refec) between his hair aging and tone of voice lately and what he discusses has demonstrated how much he also has been throwing in the towel.
In my visions I've had from remote viewing into the future, I've seen nothing positive to emerge from it at all. Not even a single sliver of good news.
Technology and virtualization will increase in every aspect of life, but unfortunately this will be used as the "wool" to pull over the eyes of everyone in thinking there is progress.
The thing is that the most honorable and practical thing to do at this point is just quit everything with life, including the human species and any ambitions, honestly.
And that sounds contrary to logic, but the truth is that those who do not quit and continue fighting what cannot be won anyways, are just burning up all their energy reserves and also producing a lot of loosh energy and are just setting themselves up for an even greater catastrophe when they come down to all sorts of revelations.
There is nothing more freeing and also stress lowering, than just giving up on this stupid world and its people and coming up with an alternative plan of how you will endure the rest of your days here, if not choosing a swift exit.
There is nothing worth living here for, so it makes no sense to expend energy in fighting for it.
I also believe that it's becoming more apparent than ever, that almost any involvement with Humans on any level, is becoming not just a greater disappointment, but also a humiliating experience when you then see how they start to behave and what they'll do in front of others that will insult your image.
It isn't even worth socializing with almost anyone.
Life is so stupid and retarded at this point, it's just beyond any words to even express it any longer, but more with a total feeling of nauseating aversion.
Well, what do I know, right!? Well, I remember when things were marginally better, and even from a holistic point of view, I can't say life was ever still fully worth living, but it was more "livable".
But now it's absolutely unbearable. Completely unbearable. To a point where someone is a total madman and a clown to think that is life is so great or worth it.
Like I said, one day everyone will realize sooner or later that things will not get better or "return" to a state where they think in cyclical terms. When the harsh reality sets in that the way things are going is permanent for the future, watch out for them...
The thing that most Humans do not want to contend with, is that if the "fight" was still in Humans, that there would have been a reaction a long, LONG time ago. And it never happened, which should tell you a lot. Just as nothing happened during the COVID lockdowns either.
In all honesty, things are so bad at this point, that there's MUCH more honor in becoming a total hedonistic glutton full of pride and arrogance. It's just the truth.
>>The thing that most Humans do not want to contend with, is that if the "fight" was still in Humans, that there would have been a reaction a long, LONG time ago. And it never happened, which should tell you a lot. Just as nothing happened during the COVID lockdowns either.<<
ReplyDeleteThat's all it takes, a lockdown for an imaginary disease that doesn't exist. They don't even have to enforce it, the general public already does it for them anyway if someone actually does step out of line.
Emonea AKA Nordic Perspective genuinely pisses me off so much. Something about her irks me or I guess you could say gives me the "ick". And as you've described it before, she looks like someone who SHOULD be attractive but just isn't. And again, she looks more Slavic to me than Nordic honestly.
The world is beyond over for any ambitions
Yeah she looks like shit man, textbook 4.5/10... 5 on a good day. I mean, the more I look at her the more 5 becomes a stretch, lol. Her physiognomy just reads as "total fucking bitch", like it's just not pleasant whatsoever. I mean we already went over this, PSA has figured out that basically both women and men are repulsed by her. I don't waste my time watching people like her, would bore me out of my mind anyway and would have to click off a few minutes in. She reminds me not of a "Nordic Dime", but some random female prisoner or like the gum I found under the bench...
DeleteYes, technically the world is beyond over for any ambitions, and that is true, the problem is that Man needs illusion to live, I think Nietzsche said that, and the problem is, is that if you choose to swallow that pill, you withdraw from life itself and you either self-delete or just do absolutely nothing (which is energy conservation) and (pain mitigation), yet there is also the pain of doing nothing.
It falls back down to Absurdism, and Nihilism. It is up to the individual how much he would want to push in this world. Obviously, since everything has a price, that's going to be draining of your life force, and the more you step out of the comfort zone, despite all the gurus and manifestors saying dont be a pussy and that's how you grow... well you're going to suffer. That's just the obvious price. And is that suffering worth it just to reach the apple of the tree? At the core of it, No, but you can eluded into thinking that it was. Cause there's nothing to look forward to in life anyway. You've essentially been spawned into a losing game.
Biggest piece of advice, focus on ROI. Like is dealing with women "High ROI"?... no the fuck it is not! Life becomes a game of energy conservation, pain mitigation, and constantly fighting against the world which is trying to drain you and push your buttons.
@John Eston,
DeleteYes, and all precisely put!
And the thing I struggle with in explaining these negative tendencies to people, is that I am not trying to discourage them by telling them these things or to explain how there really is no hope.
In fact, the only "hope" I would have, is that there are people who listen who can take everything I say with how discouraging it sounds, and to let it simmer so they can look at the world for what it is so they can make some very SERIOUS life choices, now and as early as possible in their life to mitigate the impending disasters that are headed our way, or realize at least that if you have the means, NOW is the time to enjoy anything you possibly can.
Not when getting into one's 30's, 40's, 50's, they should do it now, and I also believe they ought to even get as many credit cards as they can if they are eligible and run them all up, as reckless as it sounds. We are in those types of times now.
I at least hope my recommendations even encourage many younger people to not waste stupid time with going to university or trying to become "more" a part of this essentially hopeless and broken modern society, especially one where while you are busy studying in school, the Venture Capitalists have been investing all the money with R&D to build millions of robots and AI systems that will replace most jobs and most human activity in far less than a decade from now.
And when it comes to putting up with Women's BS?! Pffft!
It's dehumanizing,all of it feels so artificial(
ReplyDeleteIn a way being young in this moment of history is like a reality split in two parts(one they will be in this state of just enduring things trying to plan out their exit when even at so immature ages it's like they have been experiencing a variety of harmful things they think they are already old(can't comprehend it how much coldness is in gen z stare(or either they will have to cling to some hope delude themselves maybe sth does happen in the future for them(i doubt it will be structural thing(even if the economies or politics get better the way this place functions can only get more fixed over time(breaking it will bring chaos maybe apocalypse,everyone is unfortunately dependent(no one can be a free individual anymore(i wish i could help the younger generations in some way(they should not seriously grow up in this atmosphere(observing these psychological operations,not having safe spaces(breaks my heart truly) i was talking to some gen z guys and asked them what they wanted to do with their future(they couldn't care less they said if they had money they would live as ghosts and will cut relationships(I cried)
thanks for reading, stay safe.
you actually cried? that's an incredible amount of empathy...
DeleteWhen it comes to people online, they say they're trying to help people, or make the place a better world. And I'm like, fuck the world, and fuck people. Yes I guess you can passively help people via empowering them, like Goatis, but actually going out of your way to help people.. it's like casting pearls before swine, a complete waste of energy, good karma or bad karma, I don't really think its rewarded but instead punished. I hate charity work, I hate volunteering. It's gay and it's stupid. Nothing is ever free.
Altruism should be gone about carefully, and selectively.
Also "stay safe" is a really NPC phrase, women say that a lot... But I won't hold you to it, it seems like English is your 2nd language or something.
The "Gen Z" stare, really truly is a thing! I despise it, even as much of the cynic I am who is also a misanthrope and hates dealing with the public, but there is nothing worse than interactions with others, even customers where there is no distinct eye contact or verbalization cues to suggest one is ready to speak or take down an order or to initiate something. Aside from the fact that it's entirely "rude".
DeleteAnd indeed, the "stay safe" slogan is really an NPC thing BY FAR. Cowards repeat the term, and the worst thing about the term is that while it's made to sound like it's well-intentioned, it comes from a very ultimately negative root and implies that there is some kind of impending or unusual danger, or that "something" is of late, out of the ordinary.
It also has an influential tendency to shun people from the reality that danger IS in fact a real reality and that safety is a privilege, not a right.
The world's natural state is not safe. DANGER is the natural state.
When telling others to stay safe, it actually has a "ring" to it where it is enforcing an idea that risk-taking or facing danger can never be entertained, and that's exactly why the West absolutely will be conquered and invaded soon enough.
And I mean the "official" invasion as in another world power just coming in to lay down the law and take care of business while everybody folds up like a clam.
Last time I played a video game was around 2010. But now, I consider playing the new GTA 6. I feel like doing it, and playing a video game is acutally my sign of having given up.
ReplyDeleteGTA 6 is out?! And yeah unfortunately, even Epstein played video games, like Fortnite. There's just not much to do in this world. Especially if you are "NEETmaxxing", there's not really much for you to do either. And I implore any of you to look up that word. There's a dedicated incel forum for it as well. Kind of amusing! Also a lot misogynists on incel forums too, these incels will be carrying out the revolution against Women, because they have nothing to lose, I suppose.
DeleteYes, it is out. It let‘s you mentally imagine/simulate things that feel good but which you cannot do in the real, natural simulation (the universe), while the universe allows you certain things which don’t feel good (anymore).
DeletePSA, an honest questions:
ReplyDeleteas members of the "master race", are we better suited to recover and overcome tragic loss?
It's redundant, because I already know that life is indifferent to every living ceeature.
@SigurdSaxnot,
DeleteUnfortunately, the case can't be made for that even as the "Master Race", I'm afraid.
It's one of those other things where Correlation does not equal Causation.
The only areas through history that Germans have been able to overcome tragedy by any extent over other people has been through our Industriousness and ability to unite in a special way with our kind to make things happen, but even the latter has taken a strong enough beating along with everything else, that it's hard to see how there can be any overcoming all the damage, including the watering down of our genetic pool.
Most Modern German Men and other relatives of ours, are Eunuchs.
What's worse, is that parasitic races and species of any kind, typically overcome everything and are always more favored for survival.
PSA
DeleteIt's very unfortunate for us great specimen. loss, grieve, and pain is always a bad. In addition I feel that we Aryans are tested even more so in this life game.
All of a sudden the NPCs feel sorry for my grief with whom I share almost 0 interests in common. It's all just verbiage. I always maintain cold distance while interacting with them.
I know that modern Germans are totally pussified AND genetically poisened. The mass are eunuchs.
Our y-Haplogroups (R and I)are being replaced too. this is real genetic competition. not only autosomal mixing with non-Europeans but introduction of foreign paternal lineages. you can do your own research.
majority of Caucasians haven't suffered like us, PSA. I'm trying to enjoy life knowing it's just a statisfaction of constant needs.
@SigurdSaxnot,
DeleteYes, it is a very disappointing factor, but one which we must always keep in mind for sure.
Because if its any testament to how many others share the fate who are also great people, the Italians and Greeks also largely suffered the results and decline both in their home countries and all over the world since WW2 ended. There was just a short lived boom for them from the economic rebound after the war, but none of their children have been better off whatsoever, and they are massively in decline.
In fact, this is why when the Third Reich fell, many Germans self-deleted, because they knew the fate that awaited them both under the most favorable and also the least favorable conditions, and how the world would become a dark and depressing place if they lost.
And sure enough, they were right. Hitler also remarked a couple of times, I believe also in Mein Kampf or Table Talk, that if Germany loses the war, that you will no longer regularly see smiles on the face of any European people any longer for the rest of time.
Europe couldn't be a more grim place today to be in, despite all economic advancements, compared to its former history.
We are tested "more" by our enemies, but that's because they seek to appeal to our good nature and to exploit it, just like a hungry animal that sits and begs when it sees you have foods and even wants to grab it out of your hands at any moment when you are preoccupied.
Yes, German history is absolutely rife with suffering and struggle, almost every great German figure in some tone or another speaks of these things, not just Schopenhauer or Nietzsche, but so many other countless figures.
The reason why suffering is so great for us, is because we are naturally a very thoughtful and thorough people in what we do, and when expectations cannot be met, both within ourselves and with others, disappointing and despair set in, and it becomes very uncomfortable for us.
@SigurdSaxnot,
DeleteAlso, another very important point I forgot to mention why suffering is all that greater for us...
Germans, as the futuristic and very pervasive people we are, this ends up having a negative effect on us when we see how things put into practice in this world which are either wasteful, inefficient, or how much better or improved things can be but they aren't.
And yet we are forced to live and endure an existence around most people especially other races who do not think or see things as we do, therefore our ideas or vision do not appeal to them, and not only that, but tend to make them more hostile towards us.
There is nothing more depressing than this when seeing something that does not live up to its potential and where our species is regressing, and its alienating when others cannot see it.
You can get the sense in any and every German philosopher in our history about this fact, no less even Bismarck, Hitler or Frederick the Great.
PSA
DeleteShort response:
I know all of the history, population genetics and struggles our ancestors went through. I'm ethnic German w/ partial Slavic ancestry (assimilation).
similar to you having Lithuanian ancestry. They were physically "Nordid", although not linguistically Germanic. I assume being shifted more towards the East contributes to a more pessimisst perception of reality.
Point is that I'm struggling with my personal life. alienation and the NPCs, who believe life is "beautiful", "fun", a "gift" etc.
I refuse fake empathy from people, whom I share no ideals in common.
i'll link a video below about true philosphy to you:
https://youtu.be/ICrI7ms1Jug?is=NZQXjBN40fnpbhMG
It's quite entertaining to listen to the younger generations being "aware" and also Gary. "Because it's a FEELING organism!"
off-topic:
DeleteFor the average mind (=braindead NPCs) it's shocking but, nontheless true.
our ancient ancestors (yes, even Aryans) occasionally cannibalized their enemies as a symbol victory. today we're totally pussified and suppressed by civilisation and leftist morality.
I'm NOT advocating for cannibalism. It's merely a hypothetical thought experiment.
look at the phenotypes of individuals like Jeffrey Dahmer or Armin Meiwes.
Both have very "stereotypical" Germanic features aka "the blonde beast" according to Nietzsche.
their anger was just misguided.
@SigurdSaxnot,
DeleteI have a reply pending on this but for some reason it won't allow me to publish it. I'll try it again when I have the chance.
@SigurdSaxnot,
DeleteThe funny irony about NPC's is as much as they are obsessed with things like status and survival, they yet fall short on all the primal instincts our ancestors once understood and practiced and also likely the same for just about every other race when Humans were so-called "less civilized".
Which proves all the more about how advanced civilization only weakens the species and also that all adaptations are a form of weakness that help weaken the species further.
An adaptation is like a hot water heater that is forced to use a lower temperature because it can no longer handle a higher temperature. And it's like cheering it on because one thinks they are extending its life to adapt to a different temperature even though it's coping hard with imminent failure.
Even the ideas or justifications of when might is right are utterly dismissed by modern civilizations in their cowardliness.
Religious Moralist ideas also condition people into an altered state of what they seem as right and wrong which are not necessarily the case under Natural Law.
Hell, even Modern people are afraid to get angry because they think it makes them look crazy and not normal.
"I also believe that it's becoming more apparent than ever that almost any involvement with humans, on any level, is becoming not just a greater disappointment, but also a humiliating experience when you see how they start to behave and what they'll do in front of others that will insult your image."
ReplyDeleteThis is exactly what's happening to me with relatives I haven't visited in a while. I visited them to see how they were doing, and the disappointment is huge. They only try to bring you down and are pure toxicity. What surprises me is how stressed they were, and of course, they're just living with debt and an obsession with materialism. The men in the family are obsessed with the gym, and the worst part is that they don't realize they're aging rapidly.
@blood,
DeleteYup, exactly... And the fact that this is so pervasive, even with my own family, is proof that forces of higher intelligence are absolutely behind planning this out and shaping the world to become this way, and meanwhile the majority of people like these, just continue living and breeding more to live pointless lives that the Anunnaki want them to live, all while thinking they are creating towards some "greater good" or "purpose".
The decline factor in people, especially Westerners as a whole is absolutely astounding, I mean I have a few of my own troubles, but my golly when I revisit even my own relatives or others, even I at times underestimate how much worse their situations are getting or that they would be.
I unsubbed from Bjorn Andreas BSHansen a couple of years ago-but I might subscribe again after watching this Lol-fest. I wish he would make a video of his REAL life and how he really spends his day-which, I presume, is filled with him not being a 'wild man' but rather sitting in front of a computer all day editing tedious video footage of himself and worrying about 'Thumbnails' spending hours and hours worrying about his 'Channels' and staring blankly into space worrying about his subscription numbers..waking up bolt upright in the middle of the night having had a nightmare about losing his youtube channel or being 'demonetised.'
ReplyDelete@HUMAN PASTE,
DeleteUltimately, he is a loser, and only of average intelligence at best, even slightly below average to be quite frank... But he is now being humbled by the inevitable fate of where the world is heading, and lately almost every video he posts he cannot escape but to stare right back at the abyss of these stark realities that he doesn't want to dwell on. Even as the Gen Xer that he is.