God How Much I Really Hate Life Right Now
So this year hasn't gotten easier whatsoever...
I'm not too optimistic on improvements of my current conditions, and there is a strong possibility I have developed Parkinson's Disease or something along these lines, and just every day in general, I am not feeling so well.
My body is also not regulating temperature or weather changes as good, and I am having difficulty sorting complex information loads that are presented to me, and whereby I also am having functional difficulty around the public between the combination of what I know about Humans in general, some cognitive difficulties, mental fog, and I just don't feel like I'm a part of this reality to any extent.
This world plain out sucks in every imaginable way, and even just a glimpse of daily headlines with the type of daily retardation I see in our species, it's just imagineable.
The biggest tragedy of our time, although not a remotely "new" problem in the general sense, is that everything which is normal, sane, logical or sound and which has substance, has been completely turned on its head and has become the object of ridicule, disgust, public loathing and outrage, and determination to mock and destroy anything that is sensible.
Instead, Mental Illness, Lies, Things which don't make sense, and things which resemble what you would see at a circus freak show are completely celebrated and approved by society, and people will even throw money at it to support and defend it at any cost.
I can reasonably say, even in the midst of my decline, that with certainty that even if everything else was normal and functional in society, even if we were able to have high quality food and if housing were abundant for everyone, just the fact alone of those several items above I mentioned, make life completely not worth living or striving for under any logical premise or justification.
We live in a time where actual "Pedophiles" and "Sexual Predators" in general, are in charge of all major institutions and arenas of society, who go around calling everyone they don't like, particularly people who are not NPC's and who have common sense or normalcy, as "Pedophiles" and "Grapists".
How absurd is that!? And yet it's all an act on top of it all.
The only thing that have gone "right" for me, are things that I had personally planned for this year for myself, that I had put a lot of mental energy and planning for, and I don't think there's anything mystical to it, it just has to do with my level of focus and importance on it.
But outside of those few things, everything else has gone to shit, and this has really really been a horrible year.
I'm honing in on closer on what my "endgame" plans are to what point I will attempt a mostly guaranteed way to exit this world if I reach something to where I cannot bear it, and it's getting very close there especially with the functional daily problems I'm having now, and I have recently decided that cyanide would be a very bad idea, even as reliable as it is. I am looking for other options, even while considering or looking for any option of assisted "procedures" that guarantee it.
I really can't put into words how much daily discomfort I'm in right now, and I'm sure many others of you are as well with things, but it is absolutely becoming a daily concern for me to the point of even being out in public at all, because I feel like it almost can be read off of me.
My mobility has become quite more limited now, and even the question of me ever doing international travel again is 100% off the table now. I also cannot cope being around any large crowds or heavy traffic, or too much stimuli or things going on, and I noticed that some years ago, properly around 2011 or so that I began to experience these symptoms around then, and they've been getting progressively worse.
As you can probably imagine, the issues had "come up" with my remaining family, and we had gotten into arguments about things because I do not do things like Insurance Policies and refuse to see doctors and so on, and honestly, I couldn't care less what they think or come what may after my death from this stupid place.
I would rather just be dead and not be discovered for months or years, and that once I'm discovered that I'm some skeleton who was living alone with a bunch of soda and beer cans all over the place.
What's truly intriguing but disturbing to me, is how much I see in my family members but society in general how much they actually are total "dependents" on governments and institutions in ways that I never established my entire life, yet I'm somehow miraculously live this long, which I am not proud of either, since I have been wanting to be gone from this world for quite some time.
I almost can't even put into words how absurd it is to deal with or have to answer or talk to Humans who are "part of the system", because they practically give you no legroom or ability to answer something that exists a certain way based on your personal details or how you earn income, because it's not "established" through the system, i.e. no income being associated with your "Social Security Number", therefore the system and institutions for example, don't validate you as a legitimate form of earning anything.
What's ironic and retarded about this, is that, the IRS still expects you to pay taxes on any earned income, even if not from a declared 1099 Form or Wage Form of sorts like a W2, but throughout the system itself when it comes to life incidents or other things, say for example if I wanted to get an apartment, and I used to rent apartments years ago when I traveled more in different countries and around the USA, but I've even been told by landlords that they cannot even accept Check paystubs from businesses as "Certified Income", and one Landlord in California before even told me that for all I know, I could be bribing a friend of mine to cut me a Fake Business Check for "stubs" to prove income I don't have.
I even once suggested that I could furnish a Bank account which has over 2 years worth of money that would have more than sufficient ability to cover rental expenses and deposits, or even agreed to pay the full lease all at once, and the guy denied those options and even thought I was "crazy" for even suggesting an idea like that because "nobody does that".
That was back in 2012. But it just goes to show how different this world is now, because I do things with a handshake and I do things in cash and prefer to keep things simple and straightforward, and I've realized over the year that those sort of things don't work anymore like they used too.
These days, if you are not "playing ball" in the system, you basically are not legitimized in the eyes of anybody around you, no matter how much you have in assets or how much you are "worth your salt" as a person, people don't care, and this is exactly the pathway to the NWO where you will one day have to be established by your Social Credit Score.
But yeah, like I said, I'm officially recognized by the state as a "homeless person", and even they have been after me to report all kinds of crazy ass information that, to be honest not only could I not care any less, but many things they ask, I don't even have firm answers for, because I'm not a "system player".
It's totally absurd how things exist now, and it's just unreal how many Humans are naive about how they are living under a Slave system like this, and where you aren't allowed to have "non-answers".
Between my own family and the state bothering me about "burial expenses" only because they think I'm homeless, I've pretty much told them they'll have to figure it out themselves or sell off my assets to raise money for it.
The less you tell others about your life in this world, especially going forward, the better. As anything they know, is always used against you in this system and framework of Modern society.
In all honesty too, a lot of paperwork I get, or certain people I've had to hire for taking care of certain paperwork ask me all kinds of questions that I don't even know the terminology and what it means, and the funny thing is that almost all these people ask me laundry lists of questions assuming that I must have Stocks, 401K's, Annuities, Timeshares and want to obsess over everything to do with how I could possibly be living or owning my own property.
You should see the faces on these people, and especially because they assume someone like me doesn't make sense because most people by my time usually have all these sorts of things in their life, yet I don't, but they've never interested me anyway, plus as I've said, I've never been the type to like anything that has my money tied up, even if it's for some sort of "rainy day" or retirement. The whole idea is pretty gay if you ask me, and plus the systems that support those, are all based on ponzi schemes anyways. And it often means more taxes or penalties to pay, so no thank you.
This world is fucking dumb. And you must question the sanity that generations of people who've adhered to this system have become in how pacifistic and obedient they are too it, and where they have revolved a sort of co-dependent life around the Government and particularly things like Insurance Agencies and Pensions.
Well, I don't have a fucking pension.
Honestly, with the level of harassment I've gotten living like this, I can only imagine that young generations who ever tried to embark on the lifestyle I've lived, probably live more like refugees or would probably have to live like they are homeless, especially in any western country because of the ridiculous laws.
Yes, my body is starting to 'go' slowly now. New physical problems arising all the time. Much of the time, I'm starting to see dying as something like Christmas is coming. I don't know what it will bring, or how painful it will be, but at least I will be out of here and away from all these crazy people-all these weird biological weapons and NPC's wandering around the place.
ReplyDelete@HUMAN PASTE,
DeleteIt's probably happening to many young people. I once had a driver in his mid-20's already having things like heart palpitations, liver disease and diabetes, and that is absolutely crazy to get at that age.
Believe it or not, the thing that actually triggers me the most to want to end things, or what's bringing me to rapidly considering really doing it again is because of life heading in the direction of what I call like a "forked road" where you are damned to go in either direction with something and feel "straddled" between a choice and also do not have the ability to stay without making a decision.
For example, I've had to cut my workload massively as it is because of slowing down, but also at the same time, I'm having difficulty coping in a world that makes less sense than ever before, and all the other issues that come with everything, and to the point where even preparing meals daily is tasking and stressful for me, and nearly problematic.
I started to really begin feeling "different" around 2024 right around when my hair really started to grey on the sides, and I just always feel a general sense of malaise between energy and also existing in this world with the current conditions of things.
I've been sitting and laying in bed a lot lately, not even with anything on, and just having a lot of thoughts and visions hitting me lately, and how much I am aware that I really don't belong in this place, I never did, but now even less so. I constantly have this nagging feeling that I'm not supposed to be here anymore.
Sorry to hear you are going through this, PSA...
ReplyDeleteAll I know is that Covid is no joke of flu, and that may be what is slowing people down. I did not get the VAX, but was diagnosed with Covid 2X and both times, it took away physical strength.
The other stuff...
I think the world has ALWAYS been this way. It is just that our self awareness is sharp, for most of us here, and for a very few in the outside world. Nothing really has changed. The behaviors and the people running things, have been the same at the top of the food chain. The food has definitely gotten worse, the point where I am moving to Utah, just to get better food.
Cities are the worst they have ever been. We are not designed to live in these large cities. No way. Which, is why I am moving back to the rural spots, with less traffic. A mid size city, really. Which is normal for how I grew up...
That is the last thing...
I think it is good to end up where you started. Or, at least where you were raised. There is a calm to this, in my opinion.
I would also suggest CBD or THC tinctures to help sleep. These have helped me relax and reduce inflammation in my body.
@Joey Aragon,
DeleteI may be in a bit of a mental fog these days, but please do tell me you don't believe in Covid-19!? Are you just talking about regular coronavirus, aka "the common cold"!?
Because Covid-19 has been not ever been proven or confirmed to exist.
75% of people have contracted coronavirus in their life, the other 25% are immune to it, and there are only 7 strains out of over 400 that infect humans. Nevertheless, it's just a head cold, the flu is what is more problematic.
I actually have almost a religious-like aversion to any type of CBD or THC products, I don't think I would ever try those things.
BTW you are moving yet again!?
I think there is a kind of natural death instinct that starts arising at a certain age when the very fact of living just becomes a kind of ordeal. Ive had a lot of times recently when Ive just been wondering how long Ive got and what the hell I'm even doing here, like the novelty of living is completely gone and Im not interested in anything anymore. I've also had a lot of periods where I just have no energy or inclination to do anything. I was wondering yesterday about what the average person would do if they were offered a pill, and that pill would guarantee that they lived until they were 1000 years old with say the body of a 40 year old. I think most people would take that option but to me it would be a big mistake, a kind of poisoned chalice. Because people would still be dying around you, times would change unrecognisably, and there would be a constant yearning for past times that will never come around again. There is also the realisation that death is imminent as one ages-although most people seem to always believe they have 'another 20 years left in me' which is incredibly stupid when you could die at any moment. I think its maybe natural to just get to the point where the world has to be renounced so to speak . Its a real tricky one because I really don't want to commit suicide but its getting very tiresome to be in this place.
ReplyDeleteI really think it's the energies, or I don't know what it is, but I'm feeling unwell about everything, and I always dream about death. It's really hard to have that drive I had years ago; it's like my mind holds me back because my instinct simply tells me that whatever I do is useless, that everything is already lost. I try to enjoy the little good that there is, but when you go outside, it's hard to believe there's anything to live for because people have really become unstable. And lately, I've developed a tremendous disgust for religious people because they keep pushing the end-of-the-world story when they themselves were complicit in the vaccine madness. It's also incredible the garbage these religious people create in the world. I was recently talking to a guy who has deformities and epilepsy. He told me that it was because his mother had cancer when she got pregnant with him and underwent chemotherapy. Imagine, she was irresponsible and still decided to bring her son into the world, and he came out with all those problems.
ReplyDeleteAnd lately, in every pregnancy I've heard about, the children always have some kind of problem, and their irresponsible parents think it's normal. Technology is a complete mind-destroying force, and I'm saying this as someone who dedicated some time to this area professionally, but it's incredible how everything is so annoying with technology; only NPCs find it easy. I'm fed up.
COVID is a seaonal flu. Same thing. I got a bad one. Been 3 weeks and I am about 80 percent right now. Lots of pain. My back was 10 pain, and I dealt with the pain for about 5 days before I called the ER. Took some hard drugs in the hospital, to recover. Either way, I haven't been the same. But, I am a fighter and will get through this.
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, I am done with the West Coast. Did another tour of LA and Orange County, and I see NO VALUE for a White Euro in these areas. Same with Phoenix, Vegas, Texas...I just don't care for the culture, and they don't care for me. Too many Asians and Mexicans. It is depressing.
So, I will be back where there is a stronger Euro presence.
@PSA
ReplyDeleteWhat is your opinion on the concept of your afterlife being determined by the mental state you are in right before death, for example, children in a car crash get sent to a hell-like astral realm, because they are terrified, etc. And perhaps an evil psychopath serial killer dies happy and goes to some "heaven" like astral realm.
Or maybe the concept of having "earthly ties" like your still obsessed with obtaining money, women, material things, etc, you know, like Thoth's weighing your heart against a feather.
Just wondering, concerning around the concept of death, before and after, if you believe in any merit of these things. Or if they may play a part.
When I read Goring's last letter, I found out that he was able to sneak in a cyanide pill, and unalive himself before execution. I'm not sure how cyanide works, and if it is a painless death, I think it kind of works like how a heart attack would. Running out of oxygen and all.
And I've also found out from someone I've met online, if one were to unalive oneself, a "best" way to go about it, would be with a specific combination of drugs, and nitrous oxide, so that you at least die quickly and euphorically. Have you considered something like that?
And regarding reincarnation, from my current understanding, from what you've said, you basically just have the ability to say "no" and "walk out" so to speak, like how the pure human souls who are not reincarnating since after WWII, supposedly did.
Do you have any "plans" for yourself after you die?