Curiosity Question on Family, Friends, Strangers
Just curious, are any of you getting sick and fucking tired of how annoying and frustrating it is to deal with these categories of people in your life all due to different mentalities, atomization and just general detachment of social cohesiveness!?
I'm really at my wits end with it, and I never thought I'd live long enough to see the day that it got as bad as it has now, but I am so tired of people never being on the same page about anything and everything and the impossible task and energy it takes to even divert their attention from distractions or re-establish order so that they can even be reasoned with.
Some of the damndest things you'll learn about your own families too is even gut-wretching and angering in your later years.
I have major problems with my whole existing family in addition to my own declining health, and what disturbs me more is that I oddly enough feel more sense of recognition in strangers than I do with them, based on new things I keep discovering or that they admit to me.
It burns too much energy to even explain anything to them and I cannot stand their guts.
When I look around and see what Caucasian families have become these days, and no less even in my own German family, I understand exactly why the West is collapsing.
What disgusts me most though is just how much Caucasians are self-loathers and basically celebrate their own destruction in the face of other races.
Comments
Post a Comment