Another thing that really concerns me lately, and is really pushing me to the brink also...

And I hate to continue ranting about it, but a lot of it has to do with work.

Unfortunately, I work in an extremely "niche" aspect of my field, in which there are very few people who do what I do or are willing to tackle certain items, and I majorly regret in so many ways that I became known to embark on some projects.

But, in the last 2 years, I have seen a frightening and unreasonable increase in workplace demands...

Mind you... As an Independent Contractor ONLY.

Not even a regular employee, and it seems that things are becoming much more cut-throat to where, they act as if you are not allowed to say no to them.

And it angers me, because I have to remind them that I am NOT a miracle worker, and that I cannot squeeze blood out of stones.

But they expect that somehow I can. The demands, are ridiculous, and a lot of these demands come from the top, which often has everything to do with Investment projects and deadlines that are pushed pushed pushed from some kind of greedy investor who has complete detachment from the project, but the executed orders fall all the way down to the actual people who do the real work.

A lot of the Managers that I've worked with over the years, they have become completely psychologically detached from their businesses in a way that makes it ridiculous to even work with them.

I can't say if this might be across the board everywhere in all industries, but it probably is so.

And the attitude ends up being that if they found that they need to "adjust" something from a project we completed YEARS ago, they love to almost place the blame or responsibility on me, when I could not possibly have known something or specifically how things would change for their situation in years to come.

In these last 2 years, I've had to have some very blunt conversations with these Managers, who are completely unrealistic, and I just think to myself, if it's this bad now with them, how is it for the Support Staff who work at these places on a daily basis, and how much worse will this be in 2 years, 4 years, 8 years, 10 or more years from now!?

This is NOT a sustainable path. And it will come to a very dangerous crossroad very soon, which of course, points to the extinction of the Human Species, even while many would think that is a far stretch.

A lot of these managers are probably also competing against firms or the likelihood of well capitalized industries that are also using robotics to achieve much more now.

And believe me, this shit is going to turn REAL ugly in even the next 2 years alone. I see it all around.

And this pressure also is lately getting to me to the point where I want to exit, because in so many ways, I want to make my clients and my remaining shit family to suffer with my absence, for the gaping hole it creates in their lives.

I really don't care how selfish it sounds either, because the thing is, what I do for these clients, is a privilege and not a right. I reserve the right to reject ANY JOB, and I do reject jobs from time to time, and much more now in these late years compared to before.

What will they do when I'm no longer around!? At some point sooner or later, they will have to cope with the fact that I one day will no longer be around, and that could mean the unraveling of their own lives and businesses as well.

See, that's the thing that is totally flawed about this existence. And very few people think about it, but all it takes is for some industries to be COMPLETELY wiped out from new technology, in particular the AI and Robotics replacement of Human Workers, and where it removes a competitive edge for businesses who don't have Robot workers.

When you really think deep and hard about this, you recognize that the world and this life is a NEVER-ENDING problem, no matter how much you fix or simplify about it, there will always be disruptions, and also once people die off, it changes the foundations and paradigms of all kinds of things, even Nations and Empires.

The same was true for Germany, for example, when Bismarck died. And nothing ever entirely got restored to Bismarck's Image, or even maintaining Imperial Germany with the Monarchy.

Everything always worsens, and it worsens more with each new generation or century that passes.

Progress is not "getting new technology" or "scientific discoveries".

One must think, how many more problems we've had as result of those new discoveries and technology, which we didn't have before them.

When people pass on with certain knowledge or skills, the question is whether that knowledge or skill is even worth anything for future generations, some admittedly is, but a lot isn't, and then the question as to whether newer generations will understand or execute it in the same light. Usually they don't.

Even a pizza business, when the sons take it over, it rarely maintains the same quality and daily operations to a tee, in the way that the original owner had things.

There are some clients of mine I really want to punish. I've helped save them a lot of money and aggravation over the years, and their demands now are through the roof.

Now, these Managers are NOT lazy people by a long shot. But they work TOO FUCKING MUCH, they work 60-80 hours per week and love shoving it in the face of others, and they take phone call on top of phone call.

These guys can't even give much more than 3-4 minutes on the phone to discuss any nuanced details, because they have another call coming in currently EVERY TIME, and have to be on their way to some meeting, all the time.

This is totally a wrong approach to success, and the worst part is these are largely Boomers and SOME Gen X who live this way, and they are trying to force the younger generations to accept living like this as somehow "normal".

Burnout is already at an all-time high, and this stupid American rat-race mentality, once they "pop", they can't stop, it seems there is few of any people compelled to lay off the hours and slow down, they just push more demands.

Another client of mine, and sadly, a really really good client outside of communication issues and impulses, I've found recently has become so greedy or disorderly with time management, that the manager now goes out of their way to hire "fill-in" workers to assist me on an as-needed basis, rather than having their other employees do the work with me as usual, because they want them busier with other tasks.

It would be one thing if there was a circumstantial need for hiring these additional workers, but it's not, I've seen the situations that exist, and it is so redundant it's ridiculous, and it's just obsession with micro-managing every part of the business to the point where you aren't even sitting back and taking a look at the big picture, or what you really do need versus what you don't need.

But my golly, are they CUT-THROAT like I've never seen before in these last 2 years alone. It never was like this before.

It's really annoying how much I have to orchestrate what I have to tell them, when something cannot be done, or when it's unreasonable, or not worth the time, effort, stress or what I'd have to charge them.

In addition, I see a lot of businesses so hasty with having to have things done right away, that they will even spend more short-term cash for something to exist temporarily which will eventually need changes again, only to "save face" to some Investor or Partner of theirs.

In addition, something which cropped up in the last few years is that communications especially through email and otherwise must also become everybody's business and to where if some employee in the hierarchy reads something the wrong way or when they are in a bad mood, it sets off red flags, and also makes it seem like if you respond to only an individual staff member that it's "as if" you have something to hide or are not being transparent.

It's easy to see that employees have no privacy.

Even Courier drivers have no privacy, always being tracked, logged, times for every step they take and wherever they drive.

So much so that some of them will piss out the rear exit on a road for fear of taking a pitt stop at the gas station.

I mean really!?!? Is it not time to revolt!?

But that's NPC's for you.

It is absolutely insane. And I'm near sure that all these Men, their wives are absolutely cheating on them, because there is no way they would have any time for that stuff except on vacation trips or get-aways that happen what, once or twice a year!?

And naturally, they are never "around" for their children of course. Believe me, I see it all the time.

But in so many ways, these ones who pressure me, I really want to punish them with my departure from this world, because they will be forced to roll with the punches, that one day inevitably come anyways whether they like it or not.

But this is just what the whole problem is with life and existence, and NPC's... They DON'T think a lot about death, or how death changes everything, and how new problems arise from death and changing hands of anything, be it power, owners, or anything.

They act like the day will never come that someone won't be around, and so again, because of their linear thinking where they only live in the present moment, they don't see what ends up being wrong with having children and just expect future generations to figure everything out, "like they did".

Gotta love how those fucking boomers use that phrase "like they did / like I did"

Another thing about Boomers I can't stand is how much some of them love to be cheap asses when they have all the money. They are such stingy pricks, and don't let them fool you, because these assholes are the type to purchase a new house in cash or a special boat or what have you, and then cry "poverty" in your face over a couple hundred dollars, and tell you not to charge them a lot because they're "broke".

They're "broke" buying a second or third house, while using their homes as an ATM that pays for their living expenses, and then crying to some younger person who can't even afford a home, that they themselves are "broke". But that the young person should be working to continue paying for their entitlement benefits.

One thing I will say about this, if there is anything to strongly blame Men for in society, is the fact that Men have adhered to this new form of "slavery" or even the pre-existing slavery the way it is, and how they are condemning a future world shaped around rat-race lifestyles, where they completely ignore the quality of life, and whether or not this obsessive work and pressure is even "worth it" to even be living or existing in this world, and why would they have children to raise them into that swamp of slavery!?

What is the point of any of that, it really just makes no sense, and you are just better off dead anyway, where you will soon one day be. It pisses me off so much.

There are primarily 3 things that Men should one day be held accountable for which if anything, our Gender is largely guilty of in at least 90% or more of Men, which were BAD decisions in the way they formed the fabric of our Modern Societies.

1. Working 40+ Hours and creating an obsession focus around Work and ignoring the Quality of Life to justify such work and to program and train Men through fear and homosexual claims if they do not adhere to this lifestyle of slavery. As such, they have relegated the "Common Man", to only exist under the paradigm of Masculinity being a synonym for Slavery, and to relegate everything else as "Gay" or "Feminine". These Men should be blamed for the cowards they are in never standing up for fair or decent wages and just refusing work altogether instead of working 60-80 hours per week to make a living including multiple jobs.

2. Promoting Women's Rights and Equality along with the notion of the Man being an obligated Provider & Protector for Women.

3. Having children for elevating Financial Position or Social Status in society. Many Men, especially religious Men are guilty of this. And in cases where it's not achieved through Hierarchical means, it is achieved by using their children as Laborers, and what's interesting is that this actually started to become a "thing" at the Dawn of agriculture.

Someday, these 3 things will be brought under major light at some point, even outside of the significance of the JQ being very elemental in everything, as being some of the biggest abominations that Mankind has ever made in the so-called "Progress" of the Species.

Many families have been ruined by the Men who promoted and lived by these means, because it also meant they were not around to raise their children, who they shouldn't have had anyway in the first place.

Comments

  1. @PSA

    What do you predict for the future in general?

    Seeing as the extinction of the human species is coming.

    At my job, whenever I see children, I am disgusted, I see nothing more than more slaves. Humans are absolutely linear thinkers. And I can tell how none of them think about death, or what is going on, they just are a lower species, pretty much.

    What do you think of civilization developing into more a futuristic "Dune" type civilization 1000s of years later? Not that it matters.

    We have the dystopia coming. AI. I am thinking particularly about the period in which all the Boomers croak and we're left with Gen Z, Gen Alpha, etc. And then several generations beyond that.

    Married men is a very sad case for me to see, I see it all the time. How could a masculine man let a women tell him what to do?!

    And yes, your Managers aren't lazy, but they are giving up all this life force, just so their "wife" who cheats on them, can live freely, and the Archons are rejoiced to grab up all that loosh they produce, Men should be putting this energy into revolt, instead they are completely hoodwinked into being a total SLAVE.

    There's no Honor in working 60-80 hours a week. This "rat race" needs to fucking end. And all of it burned to the ground. It is the humans themselves that hold up the projection of their own enslavement. Plato's cave is a very good representation of how Humans basically are when it comes to everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. there's no way most men nowadays have extremely low testosterone due to the modern wageslave lifeystyle. their wives must all be cheating on them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my entire life, the only women I truly interacted with was my mother.

      In that regard, i am exceptionally lucky.

      Delete
  3. All of this BS with micro-management and the constant addition of new 'tasks' was a big factor in my taking early retirement. My workplace was constantly introducing extra 'duties' into my role , as well as annual 'training' that needed constantly updating and would create a 'red-flag' that the manager would go crazy over if it wasn't done 'on schedule.' It became like a whole other job on top of the job I was already doing- so much so that most of the staff were just sitting in the office trying to keep on top of the BS emails and computer paperwork (which was never factored into the actual job-it was just expected to be done with no thought as to how it interrupted the actual tasks being done) and not doing the job that needed doing. Of course the people making decisions at the top about what should be done were all covering their backs and introducing new 'safety' rules with no comprehension as to how impractical it all was and how many actual problems it introduced into productivity in the workplace. The constant emailing from different people became ridiculous-of course, as you say, one simple email to make a request or seek clarification about something, became a whole new 'problem' with all sorts of people having to be 'CC'd into the email and making irrelevant time wasting comments that just snowballed out of control. I remember one occasion when I had to attend the 'head office' department of the company to have some paperwork done-which had already taken up lots of time just to arrange because of people interfering in what should have been as simple case of booking a slot to get it done-and when i walked into the head office department it was full of fat unhealthy specimens (mainly women) who were just sat at their desks presumably pumping out more BS emails all day in order to justify their jobs-and they were all looking at me like I was a lunatic as I came in wearing a hi-viz jacket and shorts having cycled there at breakneck speed to make my appointment. it was like a clash of civilizations. We had like 4 people at most if we were lucky working on the 'shop-floor' and they had this whole battery of workers just sitting there in this department pumping out BS all day with no comprehension of how much of an unnecessary bureaucratic nightmare they were creating for everyone. it was almost like something from the office workplace in the film 'Brazil' or something from 'The trial' by Franz Kafka- the difference being that the fictitious examples were depicted as being grim and dystopian whereas the actual place in reality resembled something like a children's creche but staffed with fat adults sitting in comfy expensive office chairs with all their BS spread over their desks like photos of their kids and Star wars toys, grazing on unhealthy 'snacks' completely isolated from the real world.
    It was round about this time that I realised that there would be a whole future 'industry' based around 'farming' other employees behaviour and activities via unnecessary emails and BS messages between one another. It must be 100 times worse now with AI and what have you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I've helped save them a lot of money and aggravation over the years, and their demands now are through the roof."

    This is what I'm saying, I've been ditching fake friends like hot potatoes recently because I've spent my life, energy, and money bending over backwards to try and be an extra good forgiving person and they forget all the good things you did for them the first time you say something they disagree with... demons everywhere

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These NPC definitely have demonic attachments that they are likely not aware of. That is their problem at the core: No Self Awareness.

      I also hate it when they want to bring up the past all the time, and want to make the conversation awkward, with their demonic influences.

      It is like this: "Well, 24 years ago, you said this..."...

      You just can't make this shit up, with these people.

      Here are some things to consider:

      1. Never borrow or lend money. Tell you don't have it.

      2. Never give people a second chance. They showed your the first time, and that should be enough information to not continue with the relationship.

      3. Women are demons. All of them.

      If you stick with that, you are way ahead.

      And always remember that Everyone is trying to take your resources, all the time. Especially today, where opportunities are scarce.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Great New Goatis Videos On Telegram

Buckle Up For A Stupid Year of 2026 Ahead

The Charlie Kirk Psyop Is Evaporating