This is EXACTLY what I'm talking about with Women throwing Men's "stuff" out...
Not only do I constantly read about Women who don't approve, or even threaten divorce or otherwise get "Angry" about Men's audio equipment and speakers especially in some group threads I keep tabs on, but get a load of this one today:
It is with a heavy heart that I am announcing my mother threw out my dad’s Pioneer QX929
. Put it in the garbage container and the trash men picked it up. It worked perfectly as far as I know but she said it was “old” and she wanted a small bluetooth unit. I’m crushed. I thought about disowning her but she would be too hard to replace. I even have some quadraphonic 8 track and lp’s. That hurt.
And the tactic that Women use EXACTLY, by claiming something is "old" or "no longer good".
Women constantly throw out food, they'll throw out your clothing and your music away, or other things that they just don't think you need, or for the fact that they "hate" that you own it, but they won't tell you directly, they'll just come up with some other pathetic justification like claiming something's old or something else.
Could you imagine the outrage we would hear if Men regularly threw Women's stuff away!?
You almost never hear about that. Not that it can never happen and doesn't happen, but most often, a Man who throws women's stuff out would usually be after a breakup or things that "she" left at his house, especially if they did something casual and she never came back for it.
There is no precedent of Men who just throw things that Women own out that they don't like her having, but Women do this ALL THE TIME, and I have experiencing it multiple times and threw tirades over Women I've been with who did this shit.
Women have absolutely no respect for Men, or the value or hard work it takes into owning possessions.
If I was with a girl and she threw away my Stereo Receiver, I would ABSOLUTELY unalive her on the spot even over that.
A t-shirt or hair clipper that she throws away may get her a punch in the face.
But a receiver of mine like this guy!? That warrants extermination.
The time is coming soon when they will all be DOA...
ReplyDeleteprobably in a hundred years or so.
Men only only take so much.
@Joey Aragon,
DeleteThey need to have their heads pounded in so hard that they don't know what hit them. There is nothing more I'd love than to see a civil war break out between Men and Women, where Men completely handicap Women for all of their sins and bullshit.
It will have to come eventually, and I think Women should be forced to stay alive (if they do) under the most horrific conditions, such as having their limbs cut off, or making sure that they suffer from the worst disease inflictions upon them and that we need to seriously discuss filing down Women's clits for Women who sleep around too much or are otherwise sexual deviants or problems.
Especially the smug, overconfident ones who just had too many good experiences in life. All luck and no rainy days make Karen a total asshole.
Deletemen become such effeminate, impotent cucks when they get married.
Delete@SurfingTheKaliYuga,
DeleteIt's one of the thing I HATE the most about Married Men. I can't tell you how much I despise hearing from a Married Man, especially as a former friend who suddenly gets "married", and then he has to constantly tell me how he can't do this or can't hang much because "his wife wants this, his wife expects that"... His wife insists he must be home by 6PM... On and on and on... I've noticed that Married Men often stop hanging out, even while years ago we'd hang out all the time, and they just let their wives completely control them.
@PSA, do you know your MBTI? If you have ever done the 16 personalities test. What do you think about it
ReplyDelete@nyjord,
DeletePersonality tests, especially the ones where people identify as those acronyms, is one of the most "Jewish" things out there. It's equivalent to the snowflakes that identify as "neurodivergent".
Just as I could just imagine an Italian person who calls themselves "neurodivergent" because of the fact that they find themselves to be much more passionate than Non-Italians.
Hahaha fair enough
DeleteI remember believing myself to be neurodivergent due to my passion
Delete@indeed,
DeleteBelieving oneself to be neurodivergent isn't an organic or primal response to being different.
While you might not see it that way, the problem is that these ideas or personality tests like the Myers-Briggs are a product of Humans being programmed by social media from being detached from a cohesive cultural upbringing.
That is the major flaw about it.
It's just like the people who go around calling themselves empaths.
@PSA yeah like a lot of people also say there is something very weird about me.
DeleteIt was not even social media in my case...cuz the thing is when these people meet me the first times...they believe iam extremely charismatic and stuff...it is only later that their behaviour changes...
DeleteWhen every friendship sours or ends with you being the 'weird' guy it is natural to suspect there is something wrong with you.
Though i would say you are indeed right about the "detached from a cohesive cultural upbringing part". For better or worse, I was brought up by the internet.
DeleteAlthough i am not exactly disappointed with the me of today...
@PSA But are you, for example, introverted or extroverted? I assume you know what these terms mean and what they describe.
DeleteNeurodivergence is a relabeling of psychological problems as "differing from the norm". So the African blacks and Arabs and Indians who are let into the Western world for the purpose of creating the Eurasian-Negroid slave-underclass race of the future are not "low IQ, low impulse control, low empathy, low creativity, highly aggressive", but "differing from the Western norm".
Delete@Eike,
DeleteGenerally introverted. But these whole definitions of INFJ, MBTI or whatever, just to show how unnatural they are for example, I always think of Jesus on the cross where it says "INRI" and I make a joke to people who use these terms by saying "I guess Jesus was an INRI".
Of course, most of these so-called "neuro-divergents" don't get that :)
I was on TikTok, and insta,
ReplyDeleteAnd I noticed so many people are calling themselves neurodivergent now, or are diagnosing themselves with autism.
It’s starting to almost seem trendy, and it’s like when something original gets taken over, and made mainstream, and it kind of just ruins it and feels like the people who took it over are posers.
Anyway, yeah, I think it’s like you said, it’s a misleading inaccurate vague wrong term that can apply to everyone, and gives people an egotistical idea of themselves.
@T345,
DeleteYes, I would think this is something more exclusive especially to Gen Z but some Millenials, because it's a very strange concept, even to refer to nuances of "differences" in personality or mental wiring of sorts.
Autism in Gen Z is through the roof, and it also explains why dating and relationships and just about everything is completely broken and unredeemable with Gen Z the most.
I appreciate your comment PSA,
DeleteYea , I was watching a dating show recently and it was concerning how most of the youth we’re not partner material, not attractive. A lot of them lack masculinity or femininity, look under developed, have issues with their appearance, have confidence or personality issues.
This is a failing society, at least a lot of people are avoiding having kids now though. But yeah it sucks…. Mad at the people who brought on these circumstances to the new generation.
A lot of people brought into this existence were set up to fail from the start
@T345,
DeleteYes, pretty much, I mean when you think of it, everything is going against the Gen Z, especially, in terms of them ever having a Human Experience.
- Highest rate of autism.
- Highest rate of NPC's among their generation.
- Highest rate of vaccination injections that previous generations did not receive.
- Born into Broken Families, much who had parents who were Abusive or Drug Addicts.
- Grew up in front of Screens to raise them. Millenials first grew up without as much Screen Influence, but by their teens it took over. Gen Z is raised entirely on screens.
- Highest consumption rate, even from earliest years of GMO and chemically altered "Frankenfood".
- Highest rates of Racial Mixing. Gen Z is more racially mixed than any previous generation.
I mean, how the fuck to build ANYTHING upward and OUT of that!?
The real breakdown with our Modern Society, and many will like to gaslight or divert from it, started with the One Half of the Greatest Generation... And they were the ones who fought and won in World War II, that "faction".
And it's no wonder, that they gave birth to the Boomers who would take on from them and fuck up everything around us.
The most dangerous thing about the Boomers, is the fact that they were all born with a silver spoon in their mouth and changed the whole "fate" of the world with building institutions and programs and safety nets that would specifically benefit them at the expense of future generations, and also not allow future generations to get anything, not even a JOB.
In fact, while many losers will try to lie to tell people today why all the licenses, regulations and fees or inspections of things need to be done for a business, or to get a forklift license for example, they'll try to justify why these things are a must. DON'T BUY ANY OF IT.
That shit was created by boomers purposely, and not because they care about safety or whatever other verbal diarrhea they try to convince the youth of that they need to "go to school and work harder, study more and get more certificates".
It was done to de-incentivize and stall motivation for them from entering the labor force.
Most Boomers grew up with none of these shit regulations we have today.