This Guy Perfectly Summed Up Women's "Love"

https://youtube.com/shorts/my_sTo9lWSY?is=Q52SYCPBvJcrIjTB


Pretty self-explanatory, and this is actually kind of like a PSA for Men (no pun intended), because Men need to really understand this fact and it should scare the hell out of any Man from falling in love or becoming attached to Women.

We really are very different.

Comments

  1. Great video there.

    This is something I have done my entire life, fortunately. I had several opportunities to marry some of the finest women (8 or better), and passed on all of it. It just didn't serve my best interest. I had fun with these women, but never took it further. I never took women seriously, and that is the way to live.

    Women are just looking for that man who will serve her, all the time. And some men will do it, because they don't know any better. These men think that is the way it is. I need the pussy. I need the woman to feel validated in this world, etc.

    These are traps, that could have been avoided if the man learned to trust his instincts. And that is exactly what I did, and why I didn't marry or have children. I trusted myself over everything the society was telling me to do...

    And that has served me very well, as I am semi-retired, and live a very low stress life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so depressed at being 5'10. I know that I have nothing to complain about because there's men who are like 5'6". But we're going through heightflation, these late-zoomer and gen alpha kids are like 6'2 at 12. Sometimes I feel wrong in my body, like I am supposed to be a few inches taller. I have no idea if I was given breastmilk or formulaslop as an infant. Luckily our meals were homecooked by my mother and almost always meat-based. I shudder to see these children getting indocrinated into Veganism by their parents, they will grow up cuckrd by so many health problems, it's literally child abuse. Some of them even feed their cats and dogs a Vegan diet. What a stupid word, we should start asking them if it means they're from some other star system or something. I have no idea how these people eat this way, imagine being such a neurotic mess and hungry all the time like you can clearly see in their videos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @SurfingTheKaliYuga,

      Nothing wrong with being 5'10". Don't let the internet "meme" which came as an American creation out of Wall Street that flooded the Mainstream Media around 15 years ago get you confused about height or to make you think it gives less value. Men who are taller have much more health problems and less quality in life.

      In reality, Men who are somewhat shorter, actually have reproduced more throughout history. If 6' or higher were to be the desired normal, then the majority of Men would be 6 feet and taller.

      The best thing for Men is to ignore and also brush off with laughter and mockery of Women's 6 Feet requirements, because the only destiny Women really have when it comes to 6 Feet fetishes, is to be put 6 Feet below the ground very soon by a whole bunch of angry Incels who need to dish our retributions to Women.

      Delete
  3. Having a boyfriend isn't cool anymore. I've heard that teenage girls are now say having a boyfriend is "cringe."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @SurfingTheKaliYuga,

      I'm pretty sure they are thinking or feel that way, the thing is too many Men underestimate just how "low" and "negatively" Women view Men in this world. The problem is that Men just assume that walking away or not having anything to do with Women is a long-term solution, but meanwhile, we sit with them as a walking danger and liability to us in society who are hell-bent on ruining any fun or freedom to ourselves.

      That is why they must be dealt with in the same way that the "Final Solution" was also formed about.

      Delete
  4. One of the implications is that their "love" is about controlling you and your life - how you spend your time and who you spend it with, your interests, the decorations in your home. When a woman enters a sexual relationship with a man, she will almost always try to change him. Consumptive is a good word for this, because it is about taking everything they can from a man and using it to their ends. Much like digestion, and of course digestion is not good for the food.

    This false love extends to familial relationships. Even mothers don't love their sons. They love the egoic idea of being a mother, and having someone who worships them, and they may feel some sense of limited obligation, but it's only ever just enough so that they're still able to rationalize to themselves that they're not shitty mothers. But they aren't actually on their child's "side". Basically, these mothers want you to be a good little boy and meet all their absurd expectations and only have approved opinions and be a total slave to women, otherwise they will weaponize ostracism and scorn to hurt you. Based off of what I have seen and experienced, I believe that Mother-Son relationships are the worst relationships in this world. I don't like the reality that I was pushed out of some dumb, toxic, feminist whore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Nacre,

      You nailed it, and that is what is key, because "Love" or as they call it, is all about CONTROL for them. Women are such great actresses, and they love playing the role well that they love a Man, and I seen it time and time again only for them to start fucking things up once they know they've "got you" and where you are so far invested emotionally and otherwise with them, that it makes it difficult to backpedal from the relationship.

      They fucking LOVE that, and that's why they always find the perfect moment to do that.

      Once a Man truly realizes just how stark and real this reality is about how Women don't love or see you as a Man the same way we Men see them and think of them in relationships, it's hard to really want to have much to do with Women romantically, and often even sexually anymore.

      It's also a very very bitter pill for Men to digest or come to terms with, because it involves completely dismantling all former ideas and fantasies we often have with Women, and makes one have a general sense of malaise, depression and complete despair and hopelessness about the future, and problems coping with this reality.

      It's too much for many Men to bear.

      Delete
  5. Btw i have noticed something weird...if you act first against the npc's in the sense of being outwardly disgusted and let's just say a very minimal form of gangstalking...they actually don't gangstalk you...Its funny how i don't consciously do it...the untent to simply gangstalk them comes from within me...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Great New Goatis Videos On Telegram

Buckle Up For A Stupid Year of 2026 Ahead

The Charlie Kirk Psyop Is Evaporating