Something I've Been Thinking A Lot About Lately With Movies or TV Series...
You guys all know that I'm not really a major Movie Buff, and I watch a lot less TV and Movies than most people do in these Modern Times, quite frankly because I largely see it as mostly a waste of time.
You could also say Music is a waste of time to listen to as well, but Music has a healing effect and actually inspires and moves you.
A movie is just there and then it's gone, and you have to have your face unnaturally focused on the screen the entire time, to watch a story that isn't even real anyway.
In cases where a movie might be real in the sense of being based on a "real story", then that makes it slightly more intriguing.
But lately I have been doing some "escapes" into some 90's rerurns, and while I mostly watch things relating to Horror or Gore, I've been reminding myself yet again why I don't like watching movies or TV things so much in general.
I can't help to notice this, but it seems that no matter what category of the type of film you watch, we always have to see ridiculous Romance themes, the "mushy kind" with annoying types of ASMR that actually are cringey to watch or listen to, taking up "valuable time" from the actual STORY DETAILS you want to know and see.
I know I brought this up before, but in addition to this, do you always notice how no matter WHAT the movie is about, there has to be some kind of Love Triangle or Obsession tangled into it, and that whenever there any theme relating to a force of "Good" trying to defeat "Evil", that the force trying to "fight" the evil is ALWAYS hesitant!?
They always hold the gun and claim how they'll shoot, but they never do, and it's always the evil side that will shoot first without thought or which gains the upper hand from the restraint of the person who is trying to "fight clean".
In so many ways, it almost feels like when we watch all these different Movies, that we are in a way really just watching the same Movie over and over, only with different Actors and Themes applied, but the plots are so often identical.
But in me bringing up these 2 issues, I have to state this...
This is ABSOLUTELY something intentional in terms of predictive programming.
Both of these 2 issues also point to "Love/Sex" and "Violence", essentially.
Which it seems must be put into almost any and every Movie or TV Series.
But the thing that is apparent, is that they are obsessed with wanting you to believe in "Love" and Fairytale Romances.
And at the same time, they are simultaneously either mocking those who do nothing in these films for showing "good" people as who they are in never fighting back, and also yet trying to instill programming on a very deep subconscious level so as to get people to hesitate like it's a big deal to pick up a gun and to show these deep emotions and hesitation in someone, over-dramatizing the acting, this can have a PROFOUND psychological effect on people who watch movies.
Meanwhile, the actual evil forces never hesitate to do what they want, and always get their way.
And I'm using the "gun" scenario more as a metaphorical example, however it does apply to most situations in movies, but you get my point, any scenario that plays out where the Good person hesitates to strike while the iron is hot and take advantage to ravage or revenge someone. The plots always worsen, and the evil side ends up gaining an even stronger advantage and things end up getting worse for everybody because of the hesitation... Exactly how everything plays out with our "real life" that we live in.
When you think really really deeply about it, you see how utterly cringey, irritating and fucking annoying it is to see constantly! Especially those scenes where the person is crying and shaking while holding the gun, but still won't pull the trigger! It's so fucking lame!
Then things get so bad to the point where they are too far gone to fix anything.
But the movies gloss over that fact, because the directors always have the power to flip the script and always make things never make sense and leave out crucial parts of the story, which is NOT reality.
These movies purposely also like to make you think that "good" wins in the end, when in reality, that's almost never the case.
Even when good does win in reality, it only does so for a short time until it's conquered again, and each new victory it has is more and more short lived each new instance, compared to former victories.
When I think about these things very deeply, I become immediately disgusted and actually repulsed from the Movies or Series, and I need to immediately stop watching them for a while.
There are some movies that don't always have a happy ending and are realistic, but they are few and far between, I'm sure you know.
Would you agree that a jury of one's peers, as a white man, should not consist of blacks, muslims, and lesbians?
ReplyDelete@SurfingTheKaliYuga,
DeleteI never gave much thought to it because from a primal instinct, one should only expect to see White Men in a White country on the Jury. The same would be true if I went into an African country, would expect to see Negroes.
It's kind of like if you go to a Chinese Restaurant to eat, you expect to see Chinese workers and would become upset or suspicious if you see other workers who are White. Same if one goes to Mexico and dines at Mexican restaurant or any Mexican restaurant for that matter. It devalues the place to hire others not of the expected ancestry.
That is true. I remembering going to some Japanese “restaurant” more like an American owned fraudulent Japanese restaurant, that pretends to be Japanese. Saw employees of different races. Suspicions were correct and primal instincts… immediately thought “where’s all the Japs?” this place isn’t authentic, what a shit Japanese restaurant. Food was subpar, service was subpar, even down to how the building was designed, just totally inferior in all realms, and the waiters were subhuman. But the white boomers seemed to love it and they sure ate it all up, they have no class , no taste , no awareness of what’s going on.
DeleteAlso women judges or, I don’t know much about court systems in general, but whenever I see a women in a power position it feels incredibly wrong, and cringy, such as “Judge Judy”, what a joke.
Yeah, I find Movies and TV shows pretty time consuming. And I just feel as if I'm truly wasting my time if I were to invest in watching one. All of my peers, however, they talk about what they have watched or what is popular at the moment. And I'm thinking, if you are truly productive with your time, trying to build your life, how would you have time to watch? And it would take away your Dopamine, and Energy to do other things.
ReplyDeleteThat is to say, I spend multiple hours a day on YouTube, "researching" things. Although I might say I am starting to watch Goatis less, because it tends to be the same message over and over again. And there's nothing really for me to learn from Goatis, I just find him captivating to watch, or just simply funny and entertaining at times. But I find that my time is better spent elsewhere.
I don't like how I feel when I get "wrapped up" and emotionally invested into some sort of TV series, because that has happened to me before, particularly of a more romantic kind, where I developed a huge crush on some female character. And it was very distracting and consuming in general, especially in times when you're not even watching it, it acts as kind of an energy leak.
Not to mention, all the cringy programming laced throughout everything. Especially when it comes to Hollywood Productions.
That leads me to the question, what is your opinion on Women being obsessed with Sad Movies or TV Shows, like an example is, a Woman was bored in her room, on her bed, with nothing else to do, so she pulls out her laptop, and finds like depressing Netflix documentaries about starving children or something, and cries, and she did this on purpose, and admits she did this on purpose. Because she wanted to "feel something" particularly feel Sad, and to Cry, because they enjoy that.
I don't know of any Man that goes out of his way to watch something with the intention of becoming sad and crying, I personally tend to avoid that. Because it feels draining. Not to mention that it's voluntary loosh production. And it really just is a strange thing to do.
Why do Women, Girls, do this? Particularly as you described that Women do not have true Emotions like Men do. And why are they also obsessed with Crime Documentaries.
Side note: These blog entries are keeping me going. Enjoyed it a lot the past few days. It's just really good intellectual nourishment. Like a little drug to keep you from going completely insane. My coworkers and NPC peers have been talking a lot about some Movie or something called "The Odyssey", no idea what that is, or why it's popular. But I don't even care enough to look it up. Must be something new, as for me I thought it was some B flick from the 80s or something about Greek Mythology. It's quite intriguing how the elites will just throw out some stupid Movie, and within minutes everyone is talking about it, even if the movie is Shit.
The subliminal messages they put out on these movies I probably so far advanced, that we can't fathom how much negative impact they have.
ReplyDeleteThis is why I am done with movies, and all of TV. This has been my attitude for about 15 years, but I get suckered back into the game by "friends"...
Now I am done again Your post infpired me.
Another thing they do is always make the White male into a dummy and soft...when the truth is we built tthe good things in this world, no exceptions.
They also push the homosexual agenda every time, which is corny an annoying.
And they also make dying into a big drama. When dying is a good thing, and leaving this place is a positive.
@PSA
ReplyDeleteSo ridiculous to me just how unrealistic the movies are. Of course movies don't have to entirely correspond with reality but it seriously gets stupid. And obviously when you see people on a screen your mind is still going to pick up on things.
One of the things that has always bothered me is how the bad guys and evil people can shoot everyone very easily, but once they have to shoot the main character, their aim suddenly turns to shit and they can't hit them and you hear bullets constantly go off but they never actually hit the main character even when they're right in the open.
Same with random miracles happening for the good guys. Again as you mentioned, they always portray evil as hesitant when it's not at all that way. Another one is that the bad guys just so happen to run out of ammunition once they try and shoot an important character. Programming the masses to believe that there will always be some sort of leeway or something to make things more evened out when you're on the side of good but it just does not work that way in real life.
On another unrelated note, how are white guys getting yellow fever? I just don't get it at all or see the appeal in Asian women.
@zikeKEK,
DeleteExactly, and it probably irritates most people for us to be so vocal about it, but the thing is I have problems with movies because of all this. I don't have a problem with the fact that Movies are fictional to begin with, I can always enjoy a good escape, but if you really think and look deeply at the patterns of almost all Movies and TV Series, you'll notice common themes with so many things.
Even down to how the plots are completely regimented based on airtime with commercials, or the "lead-up" to certain scenes, basically no matter how many Millions are put into the budget of a movie between the Directors and Screen-writers and so on, you will often notice how much they "cheap out" by using so much filler scenes that could go without, while not ever giving closure on scenes that they use to build up suspense.
And the delivery of any "closure" on most Movies and Series, is less and less and less, to the point where almost any movie you watch now just doesn't really make sense to be stimulating.
Another thing I also have a problem with, and it's a complex and annoying subject to get into, is that you'll often notice how movie themes or plots twist a sense of "moralism" to their audience.
For example, a character who will usually be the main theme of a movie, who might be known as the "force of good", might actually do everything in actuality that is in alignment with being an asshole or someone who would be deemed "immoral", all while circumstances, ironies and twisted scenarios just happen to make their efforts seem "virtuous". This is especially even more true if the heroic figure is a Woman, but it does occur with Men of course too.
I usually don't get much into it because I forget movie themes, but I remember that the whole "Twilight" TV series was actually based on a girl who was a complete asshole from the get-go, if my memory is correct.
But yeah, the shooting scenes are the most cringey, I'm tired how many fucking times we see a sweaty guy or woman with a gun, who already is bleeding many times too from being "injured" by the evil person, and they are shaking and hesitant and emotional while holding their gun and too cowardly or resistant to shoot them :D
So sick of it!
Yeah I also think Asian Fever is probably reaching a "Fever Pitch" now that you mention it.
They are definitely not my preference.
@PSA
ReplyDeleteEven the way I see people here in Ireland talk about fighting back against the Arabs immigrating into the country as if it's some Hollywood movie and that if we "all band together" then things will work out because "good always wins against evil".
I actually wonder too if Arabs and Islam in general will eventually hit some of the Asian countries too. There is absolutely no way any Korean or Japanese or Chinese are going to have ANY CHANCE at stopping Arabs. Much too cowardly and passive as a people to possibly stop anything and they put an overwhelmingly high amount of trust into government and government institutions. It actually really pisses me off how Asians tend to not get really any criticism from anyone. And yeah the Asian Fever or Yellow Fever as they call it is reaching dangerously high levels in white men. Although I didn't see any White men with Asian women in Asian countries although I suppose they don't really have any immigrants there for the most part in where I was so there isn't many options for them expect their own kind and Asian women tend to be a bit more race-loyal than White and Black women. Although yes, if I'm not mistaken, in the Philippines specifically they've had the issue of a disproportionate amount of white men marrying the Filipino women.
Actually pisses me off when I see some White man Filipino woman couple.
>>And the delivery of any "closure" on most Movies and Series, is less and less and less, to the point where almost any movie you watch now just doesn't really make sense to be stimulating.<<
It's just ridiculous and I think it stems from the fact that you're really just watching the exact same thing over and over again just with a different set of actors. Just recycling the same few plots and storylines over and over again.
And something you mentioned in a previous post that you said was bothering you that was also bothering me was the way they always have to make some doofus man character in every fucking TV show and movie and also in cartoons too.
Every movie and TV show have to feature a fat guy who is a fuck-up and is constantly finding a way to mess things up. I really do not like cartoons such as The Simpsons for making their main male character be some tubby moron who is a complete doofus and having the general atmosphere that the women in the show are always the smart and sensible ones.
>>For example, a character who will usually be the main theme of a movie, who might be known as the "force of good", might actually do everything in actuality that is in alignment with being an asshole or someone who would be deemed "immoral", all while circumstances, ironies and twisted scenarios just happen to make their efforts seem "virtuous". This is especially even more true if the heroic figure is a Woman, but it does occur with Men of course too.<<
YES YES YES. Their poor decision-making often lands them in situations where they get to "redeem themselves" and it always makes me so upset because what if someone NEVER got that chance??? Everybody would hate them, but they manage to get in some weird predicament that forces them to do something "good" which makes the viewers see them as "good" people even though the scenarios they get into essentially force them into doing something "good".
Another thing about the Asian thing is that I've noticed a lot of the girls around me seem to be really quite fond of a lot of these musicians like the "K-pop" types and such and having posters of them and being a fan and such. I seriously don't think I've seen men more effeminate than these "K-pop" types and they seem so boring and uninteresting and their music is dogshit. Asian men are extremely effeminate in general.
Most movies/TV shows especially the ones today also seem to feature a mixed couple too. White men with a Latina woman seems common, White men with Black women, Black men with White women, Asian men with White women on occasion. I do notice that a lot of media seems to make Black women seem undesirable that they don't really do with other races of women.
Even in the Odyssey, which was a decent movie I saw this week...
ReplyDeleteThat LBGTQ actress Page, was one of the characters that was uplifted...such a joke.
And on another note...
You are right about these White/Filipina relationships...
The men think they "died and went to heaven" with this young Filipina...it cracks me up, and I see it so much on the West Coast. They actually think this woman cares about them and even loves them. How pathetic and stupid these men really are. Talk about living in a Fantasy Island. And the women will have sex with any old hag, just to have an easy life.
That is how they roll in these 3rd world counties. Just desperate hoes, for the most part. And this had easily contributed to me wanting to be around more of my own people on the East Coast. I don't care about the weather anymore...and the Sun, here in Phoenix is just killing me now. Something that didn't bother me as much in the past. I guess that is what old age and some more wisdom does to a soul....and this has helped me make better decisions about my future.
I just watched the Odyssey. I haven't watched anything of any kind in months. I really liked it, it kinda struck deep into me. Can clearly see how the Man, "Odysseus" has to go through all this bullshit, and temptations, just to make it back to his "queen" that stayed loyal. Don't believe any women exist like that today, unfortunately. The story is captivating, but it is all one big loosh farm. -- The God's help those who help themselves. I feel like you would call the "God's" Assholes. Lol.
Delete