Some Strange Dreams / Revelations

I've been having some very strange but revealing dreams lately about certain things along with some reflections on life and relationships, but one of the dreams I had for a couple of nights had much to do with stopping reproduction altogether.

I'll get more into it sometime if I can think how to articulate it better, but I strongly believe that the point of time we are living right now, that we need to seriously look into criminalizing reproduction.

No matter how extreme and unnatural the process may be, even up to issuing the Death Penalty other other punishments. And I really believe it is something that should be relentlessly pursued, and especially much more so for the sake of future slaves being born into this place.

Comments

  1. There's something very sinister about reproduction. Well that is obvious. But as time went on, and I read more of this blog over the months, examining the world. It has become more and more clear.

    Having children is like a sacrificial offering to the Demiurge in my opinion. Imagine being transported into a prison planet, and then giving "birth" to more prisoners during your stay there. This is basically what is going on when you decide to have children into this realm.

    Yeah everything is basically a projection being held up. NPCs are just living dead. Women and their beautiful bodies are just illusions. Life is an illusion. Everything is just an arrangement of particles. Our eyes deceive us.

    The question of, how exactly did they manage to "catch" our souls and trap them into a vessel forced to endure this "experience" for years on end? A lot of philosophers agree that the meaning of life is death, or preparation for death, such as Plato, Gurdjieff. I suppose it can be the only thing to look forward to. Well it could be described as a concept of "false freedom" in which you have the ability to make decisions, but these decisions were put in front of you. Which means your existence in it of itself indicates that you are a subject, and you are being controlled.

    Lol... The Great Work should be rewritten to be Ending All of Human Reproduction. Of course, the Archons will try and make sure that will never happen. Life really is just a game that was never worth playing. To study life, is to come to the conclusion, that it is meaningless. And that you exist as food for other beings.

    There's also the idea of "A Dream within A Dream", and the Sleeping Giant and the Wyrd thing, the cosmic weave of reality, I mentioned earlier when it came to Paganism. I need to find that response you made to it again. But essentially it is the theory that this realm was a "happy little accident" generated like a computer script gone rogue, and that occurred after the Soul tried to create something to experience and then it went "haywire" and Yahweh came into existence, etc. It is hard for me to put into words. Not that any of this helps.

    But what matters in the end is escaping Samsara. You've mentioned how most things in general in existence, is coming to an end? Such as the Annunaki Brethren who traveled away from this earth, did not return to meet the Remnants here. And that the Milky Way galaxy is collapsing, or falling apart. I believe you've answered this before, but I just don't remember which post it was. But there is something definitely relieving knowing all of this will eventually come to an end, supposedly. It really all just is a lost cause.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @John Eston,

      It is indeed something very sinister. In my very young years, I don't know how to properly put this words because I had many experiences and sensations come over me or things I would sense. But whenever I learned someone became pregnant, I was always filled with a sense of dread and despair. And I still get this every time I hear of it and I just hate how people change after birth.

      Believe it or not, your question about how they went though the process of capturing souls to enslave in living human bodies, I used to know of a course but cannot remember but they had every explanation of this process down to the detail and how they can even program Humans via Voice 2 Skull transmission.

      If I remember the source, I will keep you posted.

      Yes I did post previously about how the universe is basically in a state of collapsing including our galaxy, I forget the posts too but I have written about it a few times.

      Black Holes in the universe also play a certain role in shutting down the galaxies.

      The annual remnants never returned which likely suggests they have lost total interest in the Earth or know what fate awaits it and have altogether likely just decided to abandon the Earth, or maybe something even more catastrophic had occurred.

      Delete
  2. Excellent observations here.

    Take things seriously (NO) or don't take things seriously (YES).

    The ultimate con job was played on us. And the religious assholes will just downplay it all because you lack "faith"...and that makes you a loser.

    I really am sick and tired of it...and I just laugh off a lot of shit these days. Especially mail that is unwelcomed...things like fines on a toll that I am never paying because of your abusive laws. These governments are clearly working for the Archons all day long, and abusing their power whenever they can...so how can you ever take an authority figure seriously? They are actually the biggest slaves, the ones that are managing this planet. All pieces of shit that don't deserve to breathe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting you picked up on that, because surely there can be no greater evil than trapping someone in a life of decades of suffering.

    The amount of unaccountability for the lives these parents r giving their children is ridiculous.
    And don’t you dare criticism them! Your the bad one if you critcize them!

    They are like the body positivity movement who punished people for calling fat bad, even when the evidence that it’s unattractive and unhealthy is abundant🙄

    We are truly living in idiocracy.

    Also traffic,p and bad driving is rampant, I have had to honk my horn three times one day on a 20 minute drive to work recently, on QUIETER streets as well!There are also so many cars on both sides of our streets that only one car can safely pass, causing a traffic jam. And it makes you even more enraged especially as you let them pass and then the cars get greedy and don’t pay the curtouesy back.

    Being around the general public spikes my stress and gives me rage, especially towards the inconsiderate ones, or ones who smell, which there are plenty of….

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reproduction is the greatest crime. It makes one suffer far more than any other crime does, and it makes one susceptible to being victimized by other crimes by dint of existing. It should be seen in the same vein as raping babies to death: absolutely evil, disgusting and unconscionable.

    But these people won't stop breeding. I'm reminded of that every time I see a young child. You'd have to be retarded to have a child post-COVID. I do include Goatis in this. He made a video years ago called "There Is No Hope". He knows what is coming but he chose to have children anyway. He said that no one would stop the NWO. Then why have children if they're going to have to deal with the NWO in one way or another? It's pure selfishness. I don't know why you seem to give him a pass on this. I get that you like him and agree with him on many things, but it was wrong for him to have children.

    These breeders must be stopped and punished, even if all we're willing to do at the minute is shame them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Nacre,

      It truly is. I think people are absolutely batshit crazy now more than ever for having kids after COVID, even while it still made no sense even after World War II and also into the 1970's, it most DEFINITELY is extreme retardation and desperation now.

      One thing I really get a kick out of, and it often tends to be the "Nordicists" who rail about how much it is a "duty" to continue their ancestors lineage, it's just such a lame cope at this point, because what appears to their 1-Dimensional little minds as a bold or courageous move, in reality is just bringing more wood to the fire, and basically condemning their future children to a hell on earth that they will not be able to escape from until death.

      Only the truly informed in these times recognize that the changes that have been taking place, especially with differences in industry, technology, AI and the damage from Feminism and so forth, are all meant to be PERMANENT changes. Not transitional, and there will be no "picking up the ashes" and having some dream opportunity to rebuild.

      The Nordicists in particular, don't see that they are already living in a total wasteland and want to have children during the Apocalypse.

      Goatis definitely should have refrained from bringing children here. The sad truth is there will be no hope for them, and it will be a lifelong struggle.

      Delete
  5. Good catch, calling out Goatis on that...

    He says "no hope", and then proceeds to suggest that having a large family of children is great.

    The guy is correct on most things, but way the hell off on this...by a long shot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Joey Aragon,

      I agree, between that video and also, especially this video here:

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmS_J_T9qmU

      Perhaps, if Goatis begins livestreaming again, it might be the best opportunity that we present how he would justify the choice to have children and still promote having children between those 2 videos in particular, but with the knowledge in mind that the future NWO will be a total system of dystopian slavery, and also one whereby you don't get to eat meat or hunt at some point...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Great New Goatis Videos On Telegram

Buckle Up For A Stupid Year of 2026 Ahead

The Charlie Kirk Psyop Is Evaporating