Let's Analyze The Perfect Example Of Classic NPC Behavior Online
https://www.facebook.com/share/p/196hWcZWsx
![]()
Especially when you are a Musician or Hollywood Actor, you get an even greater pass to be a Total Asshole and Retarded Loser like this...
You get to take a dump on people's head and convince them that it isn't shit on their head, but a "hat".
What I really hate about people like him, and he is as Leftist as they come even though Right-wingers behave the same, is how they are so clever in how they love to craft words to try to justify and validate what they do, to make themselves seem like they have the moral high-ground in what they are doing, even though they are a blatant hypocrite.
A pot calling the kettle black, even claiming his dislike for "bigots", when in fact, he is the very definition of a bigot.
The NPC Comments are telling, because as I refer to NPC's in how they collaborate, they basically work like a Pack of Hyenas, and that's what makes them so dangerous and destructive to Pure Humans, especially when they are conducting witch-hunts of sorts on other people, or even a group of people or segment of society, as they historically have done.
Another common way I describe how NPC's work, in the way they grow and spread, is similar to that of a slime-mold.
In the era we live in where Free-Floating Anxiety is abundant, there is no shortage of NPC's who want to indulge in the mental masturbation and marinate in the Verbal Diarrhea that comes out of these putrid gremlins also known as "Influencers", and every NPC is more than eager and panting like a pathetic needy dog to give their "two cents" and pat them on the shoulder to tell them how great of a person they are, and to demonstrate how much they are in the right, validating them at every step of the way.
If you read the comments, they are absolutely NAUSEATING.
NPC's have a knack for being "copycats", and in particular, they learn and study the techniques, antics and slogans that Pure Humans use, then they twist it and project it in their own way, even though they are guilty of doing such things to other Innocent people.
They have an obsession with virtue signaling and trying to make themselves seem like they are the champions of defending righteous people, when they are in fact the scum of the earth that is everywhere.
Look at how "block-happy" people are. These Online Losers have no life, and they get all giddy and a rush of satisfaction that they have a tool on social media apps to "block" or "censor" people.
Remember what I've said, ALL people, without exception who block or censor others, are COWARDS and have hidden agendas. Only a Narcissistic and Abusive personality type, would be happy and even proud or excited over the ability to block and censor people.
As a rule, I don't block anyone except for people who Spam my walls. I even permit other people to fight with other people, to disagree with others, or hell, to even disagree and say the wildest shit against me. I won't block them. But I will block a spammer or someone impersonating someone.
And I cringe and feel a sense of resistance in needing to block others, for a whole host of reasons, and it's not really a matter of me trying to be nice about it, but I also view blocking others as completely unnatural and against primal instincts.
It's like calling the police on someone to break up a fight, and preventing a fight in public which otherwise should be taking place, or trying to intervene in a natural process.
Censorship everywhere is at an all-time high, and in fact since the Iran War, it's gotten even MUCH higher, even by Municipal and other Governmental Offices, Police Departments and other websites, and they are trying to justify their decision to block or limit who can comment because of hecklers, when in fact it's all about controlling dissent and the flow of information, and to restrict the right of people, and to prime people into anticipating and accepting the lack of being able to hold institutions accountable for all sorts of things.
NPC's also have a huge obsession with posting animated Memes and funny graphics and just other mindless forms of entertainment, because they are nerdy losers who spend all the time online obsessed with trying to shame others who don't agree with them. Endless sarcastic jokes. They thrive on it and feed into each other with it. They even post worthless dumb shit like animated graphics with people clapping their hands, and other anti-social crap.
But the people who do it the worst, and I can attest to this in my experience, are ALWAYS from the Anglo-Saxon countries, especially America and the UK.
All of these NPC's also love to endlessly call people who speak truth, as "Bots" or "Trolls" constantly.
When they themselves, actually are biological robots.
Julia Creadore
Same
rules apply to magatrolls in comment sections replying to other
comments. I haven't looked at my blocked list in a while, but I'm very
certain there are hundreds, if not thousands, of chuds yelling into the
abyss. 

I'm a #BlockButtonExpert at this point. 


Imagine being "this" much of a loser, and in fact I believe that this gives us all a glimpse as to why if you notice, people seem to only like to be friendly with others "online" in social situations behind a screen, but you just know that they would never talk like this or high-five one another and warm up so quickly to say, someone at a bar or concert or some kind of public event.
In public, most people cannot stand each other, the NPC's in particular as well, but the thing is that these losers have become accustomed to a "normalized" sense of cameraderie and connections through social media to where they cannot mentally process real-life cameraderie, which is why it never happens, but they have whole arsenals of memes and other online crap they are just desperate to post to connect with others, while in real life, they would never do it and chances are if they found someone who they agreed with such things in real life, they'd cringe and want to no longer talk to the person after a while especially upon leaving the venue.
The world is worse than a garbage pit.
I see it all the time, these sacks of shit that go bonkers if you disagree with them.
ReplyDeleteF them and the horse they rode in on.
@Joey Aragon,
DeleteYup! You can't disagree with them, and god forbid if "they" end up being on the end of being blocked or censored, they can't handle it when it happens to them!
I remember, even as a kid, video game chatrooms, discord servers, whatever it is, I always intuitively found the idea of blocking, or censorship, wrong, it is very much a disruption to a natural process. I think it also has to do with loosh production too. Spammers just make new accounts and keep spamming. Trying to silence people with a button, which you wouldn't be able to do in real life, unless you physically forced them to, like in nature, is in fact cowardice.
ReplyDeleteThe virtue signaling, and anti social gifs, and sarcasm is WIDESPREAD, especially in platforms like X, I see that everywhere. This creates a landscape that is totally and utterly demoralizing for pure humans.
Its really horrible reading this-especially the comments section of the post. It reminds me of when I have seen 'Occultist' or 'Black Metal' threads online and they are all virtue signalling and getting their pants in a bunch about 'Nazis' and 'Ugly' opinions .These people are a different species. Yes, they are exactly like a pack of Hyaenas-they are best left alone in their 'Spaces.'
ReplyDelete