Getting Warmer To The Women Problem
https://www.facebook.com/share/v/18sEcBaBU5/
The interpretations are close, but the problem is that they are Demonic containers who all operate off the same script and that's exactly why they repeat all the same things. For example, calling every Man an Incel, Rapist, Pedo.
They also all talk about same shit, things like healing or equality or the Patriarchy or Love is Love, etc.
No unique personality or anything.
Because they run off scripts and they feed off of your loosh.
The problem now is how to get Men to understand how real these beings are and to get them to understand the necessity of unaliving these demons ruthlessly and with no remorse.
We also need to bring about the gulags.
We need to see something emerge like the massacres that come out of nowhere from old times and this means Men uniting to mass unalive all XX's in sight. Let's get rid of them.
Remember the title of Metallica's first album? You know the drill.
Men seem ultra slow at realizing that Men are the only ones who try to empathize and be considerate towards Women. Women are never empathizing or being considerate towards Men.
Men are alone in their empathy and being thoughtful.
It's not hard to see that Women are just not good people.
And not only are they not good people, but they double up as a drain on resources and present a perpetual danger and risk to all Men.
Make these whores suffer.
That is why women mimic men all the time, too...
ReplyDeleteThey have no soul.
Woman want men to be the bread winner, the tough guy, the nice guy, the stand up comedian, the cook, the cleaner, the car mechanic, the handyman around the house, the fitness trainer, the greatest in bed, the church guy, and the great father that is over six feet tall...all rolled up in one...
While they contribute nothing.
Women are disgusting...and this will never end.
Don't be optimistic, young men. The only ones still catering to women are weak simp like men, who likely don't have a soul as well. Never be jealous of these demonic men.
@Joey Aragon,
DeleteWomen want to emulate everything from Men, because they have nothing to themselves inside and they want to steal and siphon everything they can from Men, including his personality and then to claim it for themselves along with receiving credit for anything Men have done, along with stealing his wealth, his energy, and loosh.
By trying to be everybody, they do so, because they know they are nobodies.
What's absolutely astounding about Women is just how much they are able to keep up with their lies, mental gymnastics and quintessential plausible deniability every step of the way, and that they make a life and lifestyle doing this to "cruise by" in life for free. This is what they are literally doing, and it disgusts me that many Men still don't see it for what it is or want to think the "best" of Women or that there are truly handfuls not like this.
What is really telling about Women, and I have observed this countless times in analyzing them, but Women seem to have a knack just like the Little Hats for always know whether a lie can be beneficial or detrimental, and also have much forward-thinking in to how that lie can still be sustained or used.
Women are Vampires, period.
Well stated...
DeleteI mostly use them...but they are getting too pricey these days...that it isn't worth the risk anymore.
Women will also play the long game, and men need to watch for this...they will wait for decades to set a man up, to take his assets...
DeleteThat is why they are so dangerous.
Also, and I have stated this often here, women LOVE proxy violence. This is why I don't befriend married men or men that simp to women. These people are MORE dangerous than women, because they will hit you when you least expect it.
I hate to be so paranoid, but his is how life works. You have all these inferior women trying to take your assets with the help of these thirsty men.
Set good boundaries and don't fall for it, men.
Nobody cares about a man when or if he falls...
Women have thousands of people to back them up...
Pretty much all the women around me look like dudes anyway. I must ask though PSA, I'm unsure why, but for the past couple days I've been getting this feeling that you may be an FTM (Female To Male) transgender. I've gotten so paranoid of people around me and I don't even know what they are anymore. But truly though, you aren't an FTM transgender right? I genuinely don't know why this thought keeps popping up in my head but it won't stop.
ReplyDelete@zikeKEK you aren't imagining...over thr centuries womens faces have getting masculinized.String jawlines aren't feminine but it is normal today to a certain extent. It is even considered attractive while in the last it was fat that which was attractive.
Delete>>>FTM
I haven't felt a single time that psa was a trans
Even saw a picture of Eva Braun a couple days ago and was 100% an MTF.
ReplyDelete@zikeKEK,
DeleteNah Man... Eva Braun may be anything but not a MTF. I'd be more willing to believe Charlie Kirk's murder was fake before I'd believe Eva braun is a Trans Woman. Don't get too wrapped up in the whole Trans things, while they do exist, there are forces out there which are really blowing it out of porportion and suggesting all kinds of people are Trans.
If many Modern Women look very masculine, it's probably because they are acting the part which causes their testosterone to go through the roof, and just overall their energy.
@PSA
DeleteBehavior can increase testosterone? I thought environmental inputs strictly dictated testosterone levels.
But yeah I do believe things above the physical plane affect the human vessel. I think physiognomy reveals what women really believe deep inside, their subconscious, like if they are masculine, it will show in the face. Energy flows.
many people are starting to you know talk about these things(jewish campaign of lies in everything from women to iran to religion(
ReplyDeletebut i wonder if it can really achieve anything one day(monopolies are becoming like a daily thing to just watch that they get stronger(and they want to constantly remind us that we are worthless in their plan to rule and extract more energy as they become more psychopathic these trillionaires
@mani,
DeleteYes, you hit the pivotal point, because it is just "talk", but not talk that will lead to action, because the majority of people who are speaking openly now are also the NPC's. But NPC's can never engender something, certainly not something valid, because they run based off of scripts, and they not only lack any Individual Will, but they also lack any personal decency or compassion in order to make such changes, if they were going to happen.
Talking about things, for NPC's, makes them "feel better" because it's a sense of virtue signaling and gives them a feeling of comfort that others also feel the same and that somehow something will improve.
The days are long behind us for where Humanity can reverse its course, or where any organic action sprung to some new revelation or improvement for the Human Species.
I often trace the last historical event to the Fall of the Berlin Wall, but to be honest, if we really want to look at the forest for the trees, even that also was "weak" in hindsight, because the thing is, one could argue that people would have eventually revolted anyways, and even the leaders knew this, or at least the well informed Intelligentsia knew it and began warning their leaders that they can no longer guarantee them protection against the Public.
The only difference now, is that in 2026, People are NOT going to revolt. And if they were / are going to revolt, they would revolt against all the right people and instead, cheer on some new tyrant as their new "hero", because the Human Species has actually become that much more degenerate between now and back in the 80's - 90's.
It's a horrible time to be living, and things are more hopeless than they ever were, but granted, I don't believe in hope at all, the doom was always baked into the cake, but things are just so much more pointless now and I think many of us are suffering from Anhedonia.
@PSA i have extreme anhedonia
Delete@Hi,
DeleteYeah, it's definitely a "thing" now. Very few things am I really enjoying the same, no matter how much I try.
Men struggle to not orgasm quickly during sex. Women struggle to reach orgasm. Once again, not complimentary.
Deletei too have anedonia. even my food addiction no longer brings me joy. it's so fucking over
Delete@SurfingTheKaliYuga,
DeleteGreat points about the orgasm differences between Men and Women. The other thing in all that is Men have to invest so much time and effort for a girl who he thinks is a certain way when she is really not. That's why nothing synchronizes.
Women also are really dumb about sex, I've found. The only good sex is from prostitutes nowadays or from Brazilian or Russian Women or Alt Girls but they are all psychos of course. All other Women are completely worthless in the sack.
The worst part of anhedonia is that it almost feels like our minds and bodies developed a "tolerance" and so if anything you need more and more of the pleasure but eventually no matter how much you get, it almost has little to no effect or fulfillment.
Non-humans always misunderstand me. When I am serious, they think I'm joking. When I'm joking, they think I'm being serious. And they often misconstrue what you say and get offended. Also, they can never admit they are wrong. They are perfectly okay with the relarionship ending on an awkward, sour note before they would ever apologize or admit wrongdoing. They also love to say "get a better haircut," "wear a certain type of shoe," "hit the gym," that's their standard, go-to advice whenever you ask for pointers
Delete@PSA what do u think is the reason for anhedonia? I have even lost enjoyment for food, sex and everything...they are only like a matter of a fact for me
Delete....i wouldn't care if they vanished the next second.
@Hi,
DeleteThere are some videos out there of which I might have to relocate them that do a better job describing things behind anhedonia, but largely it stems from putting your life energies (life force / prana) out there too much for what you got back in return in life.
There is a whole explanation on changes that happen within the brain that causes all this too but basically the brain sort of shuts down in a way to protect itself is also a major part of it.
@Hi,
DeleteThe other thing too is that certain sensations or other issues often begin with Anhedonia. But also, I began developing some certain pains and issues after my first near death experience and they 've become far worse when I have become with anhedonia.
Most days I just don't feel good and I have strange pains and just general discomfort and malaise and many days where I'm zoned out.
@SurfingTheKaliYuga,
DeleteAnd the reason the NPC's are like that as much as it might not make entire sense when I say this in the short run, but it is because they are wholly material based.
NPC's are weird
They are weird to us because we see outside the box of this existence and that makes no sense to them.
Therefore when we are blunt it seems surreal to them because other people don't generally do that and at other times they underestimate our intentions or personalities.
NPC's also love to make up stories along in their head over people, And I even had one at a family event years ago who got fixated on some idea that I was offended about something that I really wasn't.
And I became irritated because they entirely missed my point about something but instead they saw that as validating their idea about something that actually wasn't true.
I Fucking hate NPCs and they are virtually EVERYBODY AROUND US.
https://youtube.com/shorts/jVzZxBA0o68?si=684jZWrtTNHYXYhc
Deletemore evidence that the "disabwd" are the new protected class. this lady goes around smugly telling everyone she has a peanut allergy (ingestion only btw)
The good old Peanut Allergy story. I have heard that it can kill you if you have one, and eat it...
DeleteBut what is the purpose of telling everyone...
I would rather hear about PSA and his MTF saga :)))).
Or FTM Saga.
DeleteThanks.
@Joey Aragon,
DeleteHehe, well I guess the best I can say is that we all have "skeletons" in the closet, and my biggest hopes was trying to become closer to the divine ideal! :D
You are accepted...despite the Cypto Currency Post..
DeleteHave you seen Goatis last one, he posted today...on the Piraha...so good.
@Joey Aragon,
DeleteI feel so welcomed now, especially in my own space! :D I am touched!!!
Actually I will need to check Goatis's new videos. I haven't been much online, have been having some household issues here :/
PSA, a FTM?
ReplyDeleteOh well.
What? Hahahaha.
it's ridiculous
DeleteCan you elaborate, Surf?
DeleteThanks.
"be a real man" "real men do/don't do" feeds LGBTQ talking points that somebody can't be/might not be a real man if they don't meet the expectations of feminists/society
Delete@SurfingTheKaliYuga,
DeleteExactly correct. In fact, even the notion of Women being "Sovereign Beings", which they are not, and the fact that idealistically they think that Women are no longer Men's property and Women not owing Men sex and also claiming every Man as a rapist or pedo, is also an LGBTQ talking point as well. Because that's the objective of it, there's no other purpose, and Women do not inherently want to be autonomous, that goes against what they are supposed to be, so Men should never feel guilty about demanding Women owe Men sex or viewing Women as property.
The Fact of what makes a Real Man is simple. A Real Man always does whatever the fuck he wants to do regardless of what society says or thinks, and if a Man only does what society demands of him, he is not a Real Man but a cuck, a weakling and a slave.
Why do the overlords wish to populate the world with npcs? Since they feed on loosh wouldn't it be in their interest to keep pure humans and cause natural calamities...or atleast 50% npcs so that loosh can be extracted using gangstalking...
ReplyDelete@Hi,
DeleteIt's a multi-faceted purpose, because they want to destroy Spirits who are enslaved in Human Bodies by flooding the world with NPCs to replace Human Beings. They do not like how they created the Human Beings with how the experiment turned out by using these vessels to put spirits in because it demands too much free will and questions too much. So they are destroying Humans by introducing cyborg-like Humans to keep Real Humans in a permanent state of despair, confusion and madness.
The second thing is that the NPCs make even better slaves, which is why they are replacing Humans with them.
There are much more than 50% of the population are NPC's, above 95% of the Human population are NPC's.
@Hi, Or some Demonic variant, but even at that, it leaves about 80% or so of the Human population that are NPC's.
Delete@PSA yeah that makes sense. I haven't really met much pure humans in my entire life. Lesser than 4...So, I believe this will be the last round for almost all of us...once we die...there would only be freedom
DeleteI am SO DONE with whites and their pathetic need to make sure that they are making sure everyone EXPECT THEMSELVES OR OTHER WHITES are protected and safe. The only race that can be even worse for their cowardice are Asians. I'm so done with everyone and everything. It makes me so full of rage to see how whites act like and behave, same with a lot of these Asians. I really can't imagine Arabs for example becoming like this even if they were put under intense propaganda and conditioning. I just HATE these people around me, why is EVERYONE such a FUCKING loser. There is no unity or anything to be found. NOTHING frustrates me more than seeing these people bow down to the system and to others when they are CLEARLY CAPABLE OF SAYING NO AND HAVE THE STRENGTH TO STOP THIS MADNESS.
ReplyDeleteI CAN'T EVEN FUCKING UNALIVE MYSELF AND GET MYSELF OUT OF THIS WORLD BECAUSE I CAN'T FIND ANYTHING THAT WORKS.
@zikeKEK,
DeleteYeah, it basically is a part of the decline for Whites and White civilization as a whole. Once society or empires peak, they begin becoming fearful and obsessive with promoting protectionism even in the economy and they start to obsess about keeping records on everything more than they focus on the quality or enjoyment of life.
The obsession that exists with security is part in Globalization also Feminism, but Whites turned to these things because they became cowardly from all their level of greed.
I'm not saying it's a bad idea to keep records but if you notice, and also I see this with my clients and the business models but most companies spend more time talking about growth, quotas and tracking data about humans than they are concerned with the quality of life. It's as if a year of growth in their world cannot exist.
Civilizations never should have been built on these ridiculous things because in natural settings, a society surely can go year or even many years without growth. In a natural economy. What that means is people don't go to work and can chill out.
But since greedy corporations and bankers are the ones to constantly manipulate the business cycle, they insist you must be working like a slave all the time.
But yes you are not imagining it, Whites have become a whole sort of new form of cowards, and they have not even the inkling to call anything into question to change it.
They'll talk the talk, but they'll never walk the walk.
In truth, a large handful of the White people who try to virtue signal for other races or are obsessed with promoting security, come from Colonial families because they harbor guilt from their ancestors behavior. They are the same people who fear being called a racist and promote race and gender as social constructs