Gen Z Women consider Men with "sincerity" or even holding a guitar to be "Cringe"
https://www.vice.com/en/article/gen-z-says-youre-cringe-if-you-do-this-on-dating-apps
Not that you should be using Dating Apps at any rate, but you get the point, and it also explains how much I have illustrated that Women these days basically find everything creepy and cringey that a Man does.
I've heard Women who think that a Man's sexuality is in question if he drinks Sparkling Water.
I've also heard Women who claimed it was not masculine for a Man to purchase concert tickets.
I've heard many other outrageous ideas as well, but they are definitely worst among Millennial and Gen Z girls.
Just proves how much more the fact that they are Demonic, all of this is absolutely something that only Demonic beings would have as traits.
They likely don't like a man to have a character of his own - EG Being into 'Metal' or something, because buying vinyl and gig tickets etc is more resources that could be spent on them that are going elsewhere. BTW PSA- I was just wondering what your opinion on 'tank tops' is. I noticed a strange 'irony' recently. Lots of the 'based' conservatives-such as many of the people who attended the Charlotsville rally, or Charlie kirk types, or based 'rightoid' youtubers, all seem to have settled on the 'tank top' as the clothing of choice to present themselves as 'smart.' It seems a rather strange choice as ironically, also, for many years, I have noticed the 'tank top' appears to be the clothing of choice that women want to force their pussywhipped husbands/partners to wear. All the time i see middle aged men wearing a combination of like maybe a soft-Pink 'Tank Top' with a pair of thin cotton lilac shorts and I think to myself that that guy had definitely had his clothes picked for him by his partner like a schoolboy will have his clothes picked for him by his mother. Like a regular guy would be more likely to actually just want to wear maybe, a 'wife-beater' with some oil on it in the summer, but he will be forced to wear a 'tank top' and thin shorts combination. And for example if they go on holiday, she will be forcing him to buy a load of new tank tops and nagging him to death about which one he should wear, and you know, going on and on about how he hasn't worn the yellow one yet and how he looks nice in it and forcing him to wear it when they go out for dinner that evening etc. I actually went out with a stupid woman like this once who was 'complaining' that a pair of flip-flop sandals I had were 'too old' and was always saying stuff like 'oh you're not wearing those again are you??' like as if any man in their right mind would care what kind of flip flops they were wearing. Anyway-I think the 'tank-top' is almost like a woman showing to other women that her man has been 'tamed' like a dog with a collar around its neck.
ReplyDeleteDismissing women is what smart people do.
ReplyDeleteI never take the opinion of a woman into consideration for anything. They don't have the mind to really make good choices in their own lives, and won't do that for any man, of course.
It is amazing how over 95% of men don't know women...or is it that a higher number?
Very true. They don't have any real 'taste.' Its like a psychopath pretends to be into something but doesn't really have any understanding of it. A lot of women will have CD collections that just don't make any sense. Its OK to like different things, but they will have like say 'Nevermind' by Nirvana, and the next year they will buy 'CrazySexyCool' by TLC, and the next year-I don't know, a Red Hot Chilli Peppers CD, and the next year a 'Busted' CD, and they think its all the same. Its like 'just music.'
Delete