Disgusting Burger (Kebab) Slop... MUST SEE... From India!?
Somehow, these were recommended on my feed, and while I have eaten and seen plenty of Street Food in various countries in my life, and even am familiar with how many Asian and Middle Eastern countries cooks food, this is BY FAR the most disgusting, nausea inducing, and barbaric style cooking I have ever seen.
I mean this is like being POOR beyond a Poor Man's way of living, in absolute disgust and filth, I am almost near certain even a country in tatters like Palestine does not cook or eat like this.
I had to share this because just watching the shamelessness of this, and look how unhealthy the guy is in the second video...
The cooking oil is beyond rancid which is the star thing in all of this, but I mean, not even using a spoon or spatula or other utensil to drop in the eggs and using your fingers to "hold" the yolk in place on a titled pan so it doesn't fall too deep into the oil!?
Like, really bruv!? WTF...
And mushing the "slop" together aimlessly to put it back in to fry it, and dipping your hands in a filthy bucket of water to wash in-between.
This is just beyond an abomination, and I discovered there are a shitload of videos like these too.
You couldn't pay me enough to eat that disgusting slop, and I really wonder what Goatis would think about this.
I've been to Turkey and many countries which are poor and have easily eaten their street food or kabobs, and never ever, EVER have I seen anything like this in my lifetime...
I would rather commit seppuku than eat that.
ReplyDelete🤣
DeleteAnimals.
ReplyDeleteGoatis would be cringe, looking at those oils.
Man that is so disgusting....
ReplyDeleteHow can a country be so bad on so many levels……..
ReplyDelete@T345,
DeleteApparently, this is the result you get from these 3 factors combined:
1. One of the most corrupt countries.
2. Officially the most overpopulated country on Earth (by numbers alone).
3. Caste system.
@PSA
DeleteYou’d think all those problems would be enough to get them to stop reproducing or fix things
@T345,
DeleteYou would think so, but I swear it seems to make people even more determined to put up a fight, and by that, to have and raise more children and to have their children become their slaves.
The guy creating this slop looks like he has totally given up on life.
ReplyDelete@Eike, I was thinking the same thing too!!! What's insane is that there are plenty more like him in the country, and also doing this stuff...
DeleteThe look in his eyes...
ReplyDeleteDude is anticipating a heart attack at any time. Just nothing he could do about it. He was born there, and thinks everything is fine.
Bang. Heart Attack.
And there is no reason for it, if he just ate less and stayed away from oil foods, and carbs.
Only subhumans are capable of this...
ReplyDelete@John Eston,
DeleteYup, pretty much... I've seen some other types of barbarism such as forced child labor on the streets in some countries along with cooking food to sell by using trash as fuel and how bad it stunk for miles in some village areas. This is what extreme poverty and barbarism brings about.
It's no way to live.
And this points to the superiority of the European races.
DeleteWe are the ones that built your fucking houses and comfort...and you should be kissing our asses every day of your life.
Instead, we get abused by the Tiny Hat media, and other PC assholes. I am sick and tired of it all
If it wasn't for us, you would all be living like savages, like that fatso in those videos. I have empathy for these people, however, because their minds just don't work well, and they were born into the poverty and lack of intelligence all over.
I wasn't. I was born into a strong Italian family that we always checking me and teaching me how to property act and live. It paid off for me, as I do see myself as an asset to my community. And not to be cocky too much here, but I know others do appreciate what I bring to he table when I interact with them.
@Joey Aragon,
DeleteIt's very true. Without the Greco-Roman Foundations even up to everything else that came after it in European cultures and innovations, the rest of the world would still be living largely in mud huts and under the same barbarism every day that plagued the world for many thousands of years up until the dawn of great civilizations. For what this world is worth, anyway...
And since it's pretty much over for the West, it means that while the Non-Western people celebrate the destruction, that their own demise will soon set in as well because they will feel the pain of the return to the barbarism that was once so prevalent long ago.