The "Scots" and their Degeneracy and How Low Manking Has "Stooped"
https://www.nbcboston.com/world-cup/scotland-boston-tartan-army-statue-traffic-cone-pictures/3968789
Once again, one must never underestimate just how STUPID mankind has become more than ever, especially for the fact that Americans and other people in this year of time we live in, find something amusing, entertainment and they are simply "awestruck" by a race of barbarian scum in kilts who manage to have no real solid culture of their own outside of drinking alcohol and bagpipes, and putting these Pathetic Traffic Cones on Historical Statue Monuments.
It's as foolish as someone deciding to "untie" their shoes or sneakers to walk around with their laces dragging.
Once again, one must never underestimate just how STUPID mankind has become more than ever, especially for the fact that Americans and other people in this year of time we live in, find something amusing, entertainment and they are simply "awestruck" by a race of barbarian scum in kilts who manage to have no real solid culture of their own outside of drinking alcohol and bagpipes, and putting these Pathetic Traffic Cones on Historical Statue Monuments.
It's like they are getting more credit for this barbaric act, than the celebration or recognition of those who built the statues, or more importantly, the Men themselves.
In any case, I find this act to be an extreme disgrace, and there is absolutely no doubt that in the time I had grown up in and previously that any Humans with a sound mind would find to be almost bordering vandalism, and as something distasteful and insulting on all levels, and I have seen that this strange thing has been "trending" everywhere, and the stupid NPC's are excited as if their favorite sport's team won by seeing some fat, dumb Men in kilts who place traffic cones on the top of the statues.
How low can humanity "become", well this is definitely the proof of it, and just how easily amused and entertained they are over something ridiculous, which doesn't even make sense and just looks trashy and a waste of time.
It's as foolish as someone deciding to "untie" their shoes or sneakers to walk around with their laces dragging.
In the 1800's or prior, someone who would do this kind of thing even though Traffic Cones likely did not even exist, would likely be punished or exiled and "sat down" with by some Official who would humiliate and shame them inside of an Office and told of what a disgrace they are.
The world has truly gone mad, and while this may seem like a very simple or innocent gesture, it really is not when you reflect on it, and I also see it as a canary in the coalmine for what's to come with how much more barbaric Humans will behave in the future dystopia.
At this point, I'm surprised that people aren't videoing themselves taking a dump in public streets and putting it on TikTok for laughs.
Something about sports, seems to make people become utterly retarded. I've seen the other wild shit people do when teams win, such as banging poles, turning over vehicles, and throwing "tied sneakers" over electrical wires.
Truly, the worst types of people are into big sports.
And values today in everything are completely inverted, and it just reminds me time and time again how much I am totally SICK and DONE with this fucking existence.
I really like that you addressed this,
ReplyDeleteI’ve been seeing it all Over my YouTube feed. I found it cringe how simpy some officials in Boston were being about them and saying things like I wish we could keep them forever, and starting an application to make Boston a sister city of Glasgow… and other types of things.
I remember I think it was this Asian woman politician from Boston surrounded by lots of completely bald or shaved head beer belly Scots wearing sports shirts way too tight for their size, and she was cringely trying to please them by chanting along with them, and I think signing some sort of thing into being in their honor….
Glasgow is utterly depressing and toxic these Bostonians have no idea what they’re doing. You are also correct that their culture really is not that deep at all.
Yes its cretinous behaviour. Just the other day I was in a City in the UK and there are signs everywhere to 'raise awareness' of the risks of jumping into the river-as many people do this when drunk and die in the cold water. I looked up the stats and its 55 in the last 25 years have died. They do this kind of shit when they are drunk after a football match and get 'excited' and 'show off' to their friends, or do it for a 'dare.' You could say its the trash taking itself out. But, despite the damage families do, its incredible to think that people throw their lives away like this and leave behind people who will maybe have raised them and worried about them, for decades, and they just end their existence in this retarded fashion. There was a stupid 'craze' in the UK called 'Tombstoning' where people jump from a high location into a body of water, and many fools have died doing this-it happened in my home town one year-some stupid drunk guy, full of beer, jumped into the sea and drowned immediately. A fully grown man behaving like this. I used to be into football when I was a kid, and about 30 years ago I had a small 'relapse' when I got back into it when an old friend of mine started getting me to go along to matches again. Seriously, it was a real eye opener. A lot of the people I met there were really at a sub-moronic level of functioning.
ReplyDeleteTheir drinking culture is also disgusting,
ReplyDeleteYes some of them seem to walk around proud of it, like how they supposedly drunk Boston dry. I remember the universities often have drinking clubs WITHIN their own school , and will sell and give alcohol at uni events to their students including in ‘Freshers week’ / for freshmen!
It’s ridiculous looking back. And their is absolutely almost no discussion in their mainstream society of these problems, or much shame around it.
I think alcohol is potentially very evil
And despite how hard life can get, alcohol will make it worse.
It’s something you have to be very intentional about, which I don’t get the impression most people over using it are
The greatest revenge a sound man can have is seeing the all the enacters of barbarism around him decapitated.
ReplyDeleteBarbarism isn’t freedom. It only leads to more suffering.
I had a manager from the UK, that was a spastic sack of shit...
ReplyDeleteNaturally, I didn't last long with him at the helm.
His stupid accent, he lack of cultural awareness in the USA. Fucking guy was a terd. Never again will I do anything to help these people because of my experience with him. Also, these people will take your eye balls out, if they could, and sell them. Very similar to the Little Hat People.
Well Celts as they are the descendants of Tiny Hats are going to do ridiculous things. It just really infuriates me though, because this is about as much real life impact these people are going to make in their lives and it's even more stupid that it's over the "World Cup".
ReplyDeleteIf I was going around doing something like putting traffic cones on random statues and objects I see everyone would (rightfully) immediately think I'm weirdo and probably ask me why I'm doing such a thing and would make people want to stay away and not associate with me. But since it's a "trend" and the "cool thing to do" suddenly now it's totally awesome and funny when people do it. That's all the Celts think life is, all a big joke. Always trying to be sarcastic or funny in even the most inopportune time everything is just a game to them and it's why you generally cannot rely on them.
As you stated, their entire culture is about how they are drunks and why that's such a funny thing even though it's really depressing and I don't know how anyone can live that way. They HATE anyone who is hardworking, honest and especially anyone who lives life on their own terms.
ALWAYS so indirect in everything they do and lying even when it doesn't benefit them AND ACTUALLY ONLY MAKES THINGS HARDER FOR THEM. So abhorrent how they manage to even be willing to inconvenience themselves with their lying.
Very matriarchal too and I don't see that changing as Celts are the BIGGEST SIMPS I've seen in my entire life. Of course in many places there are plenty of simps, but celts have to be up there as some of the most pussywhipped and feminist cultures. Irish women just love to be in control of everything and can't stand not being the one in charge.
I also must say though, despite being Irish-Korean, I don't really find Irish women or Korean/Asian women attractive at all in the slightest.
Thanks for sharing that analysis on the Irish.
DeleteThey always seemed off to me.
I had a unwanted college roommate that was from Ireland and the guy slipped out on bills all the time.
And of course, he loved to drink ... Mexicans love the booze too. I mean, really live it. The beer.
You never see Irish doctors, etc...they are usually cops or bad construction workers. Smh. Nothing evolving in that culture, that is for sure.
And the women are easily the biggest sluts. Along with blacks.
@ZikeKeK
DeleteI feel like You really hit the nail on the head about them.
Very interesting you mention their culture is matriarchal- I get that feeling as well.
I notice their woman are often more vocal than the men & that the men will barely take care of their appearance, whilst the woman are often very ‘dolled’ up with extensions, lashes, heavy makeup, better clothes, etc. Its like that Albanian men vs woman meme, if u know what I’m talking about.
I’ve noticed This creates, or comes from this weird matriarchal dynamic where the woman is the ‘better’ one, and the men feel lucky to have her.
It’s also the mens fault though too for filling the meaning of their lives with pub visits, sports and not much else.
When I was in Scotland I felt very bored and depressed, & like there was nothing about the culture or many hobbies I could participate in that felt interesting.
Atleast in America you can find groups of people who are motivated about improving their conditions and live life more abundantly.
I can’t imagine living there your whole life, especially feeling like you do.
I’m sorry, it must not be easy…
Have you ever thought of moving?
@T345, I have no idea what Ireland is like I’m ngl, I’ve lived in America my whole life
DeleteI wonder if zikeKEK would get bored of America. Because in movies and foreign countries people portray the US as some like shiny castle on the hill, but it’s literally mid AF. It’s literally just Walmarts, and gas stations and a bunch of highways. And fake people.
Right, the UK is basically pussy-whipped just to bring up some women who have the worst of both worlds-- ugly face, ugly character. Even a lot of British men express disgust with them.
DeleteThey dress like my grandma.
ReplyDeleteThe best of the USA is hidden. Areas like Fayetteville-Manlius, NY, where you have Epic State Parks like Green Lakes...
ReplyDeleteYou are correct when it comes to most of the USA, though...it is just a bunch of Starbucks, Mcdonald's, and goofy mixed race neighborhoods now.
The Italians once had it correct, but the second generation Italians got Negro and Irish mix, and just lost their marbles...
And those days are NEVER coming back.
@Joey Aragon,
DeleteThat's true about hidden secrets of where to live.
Also about the Italians, I had seen the changes decade by decade. The American-Italians began to lose their identity in the 80's with the introduction of cocaine and also mixing with the Negroes. The families in the big cities started breaking down and drowning in degeneracy and even betrayals.
It's really weird because I remember the days when these communities were strong and now things are like non-existent and they feel like they never even existed at all.
Mount Pleasant, Schenectady, NY was one of those unreal areas..the Italian ran it in the early 1900s to about the early 1980s...and then the changes came in with the Negros.
DeleteThe Italians ALL had the best landscaping, the best of everything, the festivals, the community. My family lived around there when they came from Italy. I hear the stories from the old timers, about how nice it was. That is Community at it's finest.
Today, the Negros destroyed it all...and the property values down, down, down. It bothers me, because when you compare that to places like Arcadia, CA, a Chinese enclave...well, Arcadia is well over 50% Chinese, and they have the best schools, and the most appreciation of real estate in the last 20 years. They Chinese did a good job for themselves and their families there.
At least over 95% of the Italians were smart enough to move out and let the Negro and Irish live in their filth in Schenectady, which is what they have now.
Just a crying shame what happens with the Negro moves in...they are just sub human...and if people get upset to hear that, well, these people don't want to hear the truth about the world they live in.
I've been around Schenectady. You know those drivers who beep their horn right behind you the very second the light turns green? I get a good look at them and SURPRISE it's always some black guy.
DeleteOf course. The blacks in Schenectady are rough.
DeleteThey destroyed the city back in the 1980s...and it will NEVER recover.