Today is "Fuck The World Day" For Me
Just to rub in my own sentiment and how much I really don't give a shit about anything in this world, here's to a reminder by saying "Fuck The World" Today!
It's just so totally pointless that have any kind of anything invested or tied to this world.
Let it all burn, baby, burn...
So much trash these days...
ReplyDeleteSports are rigged, Politicians on drugs, pedo world ...
Get the swords ready in the afterlife . We are going to be chopping many demonic heads soon. 😂
It really takes the pressure off, when you put things that way...
ReplyDeleteI mean, the culture in America has gone to shit. I have no idea what it is like in other countries, but my guess is that it is just as bad.
They attack us in so many ways...where is is becoming unbearable.
The thing that works for me is isolation with the exception of a good small limit poker game, where I do get some social activity, and just getting lots of rest, and staying away from junk food, fast food, alcohol, and sugar drinks...
We all have to find out what works for us...and if you happen to find a normal human, then these are the ones we have to interact with more. I have about 3 people I talk to at my local grocery store, that I have gotten to know the last 20 years, and they are good dudes. I shoot the shit with them, and it is a generally good conversation. I also just stay away from all women and simp men, and that has served me well.
Finally, we should have a better grasp of the archon and demon tricks as we age. They will usually bring up BS from our past or try to shame us in any way. So, it is very important to set good boundaries, and if you need to give them a good "I am not going to take any shit from you look", if needed. Although, the best move is to just go "NO CONTACT" with these fools. I absolutely take no shit from anyone these days, and I don't respect authority figures, as they are part of the problem. Also, being away of attacks in traffic is real...I got cut off about 3 times this weekend on short drives...and I know that is not a coincidence. Learning to control the environment, by shutting down my thoughts, especially before sleep, is also a great way to win at life. No need to let the mind race to far into the future or into the past. Just "stay in the moment"...is a very important super power vs. these scum bags that really just want to "kill, steal, and destroy".
Sometimes I get caught up in my life and so called “goals” and in the heat of it all forget that all of it is completely pointless. There’s like an Egyptian drawing or something of Thoth weighing your heart against a feather, meaning when you die, the “weight” of your earthly ties will be measured against a feather. When I die I want my “heart” to weigh less than that feather, all earthly ties and bullshit to do with this realm completely stripped. Just let go and say goodbye to this place, and fuck whoever made it
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThe thing that shocks me, everyday...
ReplyDeleteIs that about 99 percent of humans have no clue about how the world works and who really runs things...
They just stick their heads in the sand, watching TV, drinking beer, and working like pigs. Not good for anyone...and the reason every god dam culture in the world is trash.
@Joey Aragon,
DeleteIt's the evidence all around us that these 99% of Humans are nothing but NPC's. It really is just the way it is. NPC's don't have a natural sense of passion or even sadness from injustice or things that are wrong or don't make sense, so that's why you do not see much of a reaction from them and that they are willing to go along with everything and never fight against anything or for anything for that matter. NPC's basically live on the same fundamental level of animals where the animal is not concerned with the future or other specific matters or philosophical things or quality of life, in fact an animal does not even ponder how the quality of life will be for its offspring, they just live for finding resources, survival and reproduction.
I wonder how the officials would react if people were to do a petition for that sort of holiday. They’d probably treat it like something illegal or they can’t do
ReplyDeleteBut yea seriously what the hell is with this life it’s so hard and screwed up on so many levels and there’s nothing anyones really allowed to do to fix it.
Outside of working up the system for financial success.
Even nature which is its own evil in some ways would be better than what we have now, and set some problems straight.
It’s like The governments want to keep everyone alive for as long as possible no matter how bad it gets or how much people suffer to keep this place running.
And meanwhile they’re trying to act like everything’s great and worth it.
But of course it’s not just the government it’s the collective delusional of the people which to be fair was largely set off by people in power anyway but, I also blame the countless numbers of people enforcing this reality
@T345,
DeleteMost likely true. There are so many more holidays now, and even the fact that certain "quasi-holidays" are being treated more like Full Holidays now, which I find weird.
The government is specifically not trying to keep any particular group of humans except the Baby Boomer class alive the longest, this is explicit policy worldwide, because what will happen is it stifles the future for younger generations and basically the "Boomers" serve as occupants of all kinds of Land, Real Estate, Jobs (as it were), and other things, just so that future generations can't have access to a future.
This is an elemental process so that once the Boomers mostly die off, and also the history of how things used to be will die off with them, those among my generation as well (Silents) and Greatest Generation will be long gone, so the youth will be paralyzed and not have any example that stands for how life used to be different or to challenge how the way things will become.
Are face warts really jewish traits? Face warts can even be found amongst races which were isolated? I have seen the same in one of my relatives as well... however the thing is the people, where i live, are pretty much isolated...my ancestry is from south india where even islamic invasions didn't reach?
ReplyDelete@indeed,
DeleteIt's a trait of Jews and Families who come from Satanic Bloodlines, all people who have warts, even if they are from some village "Slavic" race or somewhere deep in Latin America where their grandmama has "warts", all of them practice witchcraft. I strongly recommend reading Malleus Maleficarum.
The trait fits in the sense that my mom's side are extremely trash people.
DeleteAhh it seems i misunderstood a bit.The thing my aunt has is a spherical ball shaped flesh attached to it which is pitch black.
Delete@indeed,
DeleteAh, yes I mean there are some exceptions, for example a "skin tag" which anyone can develop although some people are more highly susceptible than others to them, wouldn't qualify for it. But any strange birth marks or warts on the safe surely would be. Even black marks, many times are.
It can get tricky though, because as people age they can also develop certain blemishes on the face from either Sun exposure or other skin conditions, so if they did not have it in their early years and suddenly developed something, then this also would not count for them being a part of these demonic families.
@psa yes that makes more sense. I have never seen any of the warts in south india as far as i know.It would be pretty strange for them to have it since south india, i believe,is much more homogenous atleast when it comes to people of the native religion since they only married amongst themselves
Delete@indeed,
DeleteYes, it all is some very complex stuff too, because people can be in Witchcraft families and also NOT have any warts or blemishes including birth marks, but the difference is that the ones who have the birth marks and warts, which are usually on the center of the forehead, area of the chin or side of cheek (sometimes a triangle pattern of birth marks also), is that these are usually associated with Type O- Bloodlines, and they are considered the "Upper Caste" or the "Annointed Ones" if you will.
There are a few other type of skin lesions or marks which also might resemble warts but don't always qualify for the type of "witch marks", but yeah that's basically the short run of it.
@PSA that makes a lot of sense but the thing is, you might not be able to believe it, the upper castes in general i have met are full of npcs and are utter trash.
DeleteWhen i say utter trash, they are the worst of the trash. Although i do have an upper caste bloodline, the thing is, my mother's line is extremely demonic. They aren't demonic in the sense that they will scam you or try to steal things from you.But, i have seen they have no guilt or inhibitions when it comes to ruining their siblings life including the siblings children.
I observed this in the universities as well. These upper castes definitely had exceptionally high iqs but they are utter subhumans in the sense that they are no different than animals. They are thoroughly enslaved and for me, every conversation feels like a battle because there is something wrong about them. I was also able to confirm about their demonic nature through the actions i have known them doing.
What is really weird is that, this amount of evilness, i don't see as much in the lower caste.Or atleast the upper castes aren't really of high moral calibre.if not for their iq, the upper caste here is no different than lower caste.
As far as the pure human population is concerned, i have met more pure humans in the lower caste(but not the lowest amongst them, the lowest amongst them are thoroughly trash) compared to the upper caste.
I expected the opposite to happen.
On the other hand, my father's line in general are very good people.I believe that they are mostly pure humans as well.They never try to sabotage each others affairs and are in general loving.
Lower caste npcs are usually very indirect when it comes to attacking. Upper caste npcs aren't skittish.They will literally do it directly .
DeleteThere was this upper caste girl in my class. Some npc guy confessed to her. She said no but later when they were all travelling she revealed intimate pictures of her and her bf to him directly (even without asking iam sure).
Later she called her bf and made out with him in front of that npc.
That npc did nothing against this humiliation.
@PSA also these upper castes belong to the north india.I suspect it could be some intermixing as well but almost all of them are npc.
Delete@indeed,
DeleteYes, because the NPC's which are not in positions of power, do not have the ability to afford the protection or insulation or executive levers that they can use as those in power are capable to wield. So they must be clever and cunning and more covert in what they do.
Oh as far as the Caste system too, I wasn't coincidentally tying that in with India, but it also could rightly apply just the same as well because to some degree, that largely may also play into the dynamics that goes on in the Society Tiers they have there.
Most Indian people, like Chinese and all others, are indeed NPC's.
The Indian race, along with Pakistanis, particularly at present, is not a good race and they are "mixed" with many Subhuman genetics, which is why those countries are so backwards and corrupt. Just absolutely horrible horrible people, it is rare that you find anyone from those countries that is not corrupt to the bone and a professional liar. The Indians are Professional business-like liars because they learned these from their strong associations historically and culturally with Jewry. Although they are not particularly all that "mixed" in with Jews, they largely look up to them and have taken on the business and cultural practices of Jews, and that's why a lot of them act the way they do.
@PSA yeah man the thing about lying is 100% true. Iam not a good liar and the thing is there have been a lot of times I have been scammed, but fortunately none have resulted in real monetary losses. You are so accurate about lying that almost every shopkeeper here wouldn't mind scamming you sat all. Even i have been called with insulting terms which are synonymous with dimwit, socially inept because I was never able to function like them in the sense of lying and manipulation.
DeleteAs far as the race's subhumanity is concerned, the south is way better. This is what I have personally experienced. There are lot of npc in south as well but I have never had them try to scam me or anything like that. However, the hindus in south are pretty much pure bloods with minimum intervention from outside since islamic invasion never reached us and thus the bloods weren't polluted as much.
@PSA Iam only marginally convinced with the genetics and morlaity correlation in the sense that demonic lineages aren't good people and that npcs with good lineage will always be better compared to subhuman lineages.
DeleteBut, the thing I have observed is that, all the pure humans I have ever met, they wouldn't lie. They were high iq and regardless of their genetics they weren't the jew like liars or would commit treachery against you and live like animals and only for money and be a complete slave for it. This includes pure humans from the lower caste. So their inferior genetics didn't turn them into crooks.
I believe being a pure human could overwrite the genetics of morality to a very large extent and that corruption is an inherent trait of npcs and even a subhuman race could be elevated by being filled with pure humans
@indeed,
DeleteIt's an unfortunate problem, and the thing is more advanced cultures usually worked in not fostering conditions that rewarded liars. But much of the world is like this today, now, so people accept it as normal, but it is not.
Unfortunately, the Arab world also suffers from this plague as well although they are much more reasonable to deal with compared to Indians relatively speaking, but the issue is that perpetual lying is a frequent phenomenon in Middle Eastern cultures, especially as it presents opportunity. It had not always been that way historically, and whenever there was one of their leaders such as Saddam Hussein who wanted to make his people the Master Race of Arabs (and they were the most honorable Arabs along with Palestinians at one point), the leaders get targeted and taken down.
Today though, I don't think one would find as much honor among modern people either in Palestine or Iraq, similarly, because these countries have been destroyed.
Similarly, the British also had a strong hand in destroying India historically, which also plays a heavy role on the destiny to where they are at today as well.
But yes, essentially the Caste system exists in India, because there is a pervasive understanding that the race is mixed between the Original people of East Asia and Negroes, because many of the other Nations outside of even Pakistan and India, share more or less similar DNA with the original people that Inhabited India from long ago.
So the Caste system is more or less to rank where one feels the more "trustworthy" specimens of their kind can be associated both Socially and Economically based, because there is a pervasive knowledge that the less "White" looking you are there, that you might have less integrity and be prone to barbarism, because the original Inhabitants were lighter skinned.
I bring up Pakistan along-side with India considering the shared history but also the evidence that more people in Pakistan have overall lighter-skin compared to the ratio of India, which is an interesting case in itself.
But what I dislike most about Indians is that because it's such a corrupt country where it's easy to get ripped off or scammed, the average Indian takes this mindset with him/her to wherever they go in the world, and in the process, try scamming off even "Western" people or others or act entitled for discounts and other privileges. Not commonly associated with violent crime, but they tend to be unreasonably cheap and conniving which is really bad form. They assume since their own country is common to rip people off, that everyone else is "potentially ripping them off" too.
All in all, I see a grim future for India, much more so than other emerging countries such as Russia or China which have their challenges and things I don't like, but India is really bad plus so overpopulated and that does not bode well for any quality of life for Indians.
@indeed
DeleteYes, and surely this stuff is very complex because by and large one might question, well does that mean some NPC's are better than others!? The fact is that all NPC's one way or another are corrupt and essentially "bad people", because they are basically able to be controlled and co-conspire against others who are not like them. But since Race is a "Sub-Species" and also that the actual Hominid type one is serves as the overall "Container Mechanism" first that encompasses the NPC they are, and the type of culture or corruption and problems that exist, can make NPC's more aggressively act in a certain way compared to NPC's in other Nations.
The main thing is that NPC's lack empathy and decency or innate creativity and "spark" compared to Human Beings who have souls, and I would imagine in this time that any Pure Humans in a country like India are extremely very slim.
It's a brutal place, I believe some conditions have improved perhaps compared to some previous years there, but the growing population and infrastructure, pollution and also the fact that being honest or showing decency is often viewed as "weakness" at least in practice rather than theory, only adds to the complex nature of problems in India to have a happy or fulfilling life there.
It's also ironic, since Hinduism was a prevalent influence in promoting certain virtues like Humility and other things like "Satya", but then again Hinduism is a religion, and like anything, religions often promote dogma as a sort of method to artificially instill values or virtues in people that may or may not be present, and may serve to be a set of "guidelines" that they want to enforce in a people that might not exist naturally because of the quality of the given race. That's the issue.
@indeed,
DeleteSo where this all ends up is that, yes, the "Upper Caste" of Northern India can potentially be up to about 99% NPC's, it's possible, I don't have the official stats on them, but also what could potentially co-exist (theoretically) is that those in the Lower Classes could even exist in a state of having a smaller population of NPC's, even if they are mixed with Subhumans. It absolutely can and does work that way sometimes depending on a country's history, wars, invasions, demographics and how the changeover of its genetic pool has maintained itself or lackthereof.
So the point being, that one's given race or racial mixup / quality does not guarantee any propensity, as such, no correlation with whether they would be more in NPC's than others. Everyone's infected now, even the Amish have a lot of NPC's as well.
@psa its funny because there is this performative morality in here. For example, if you hear national anthem from anywhere(even if you are on the busy street) you are supposed to stand still and not standing is seen as a form of disrespect and immorality.
DeleteQuite opposite contrary to how backward this country is, won't you agree?
In india, morality has been relegated to a leash where morality is thoroughly brainwashed and used to get things out of you?
Soldiers here are given prison slop tier food. Yet, a man living in such trash conditions is called disciplined. Yes! Being disciplined means being a thorough tool whose only purpose is to serve and toss once its job is done.
Speaking about the fair and darker skin, I feel you have mistaken. As far as hinduism itself goes, lineage is the most supreme. This is also why you will find upper caste with darker textures and some lower caste humans of lighter complexion. Also, the original inhabitants don't seem to be fair skinned. Quite the opposite. I am not aware if you know this, there were two groups of people Aryans and Dravidians. Aryans came from the outside and were fair skinned and dravidians were dark skinned. Dravidians were further pushed towards the south. However, I believe pure blooded dravidians to be much superior to the north, simply because of the exceptional forward thinking and even amongst npcs it becomes very obvious. They simply are not subhuman at all save for some half bloods.
Regarding pure human population, Iam simply not aware unfortunately. I might have met around 1000 people(not closely) and I have found 4 confirmed pure humans. if we include all those towards whom, my instincts dont flare and feel like I can be life long then it would be closer to 10. As far as my university goes, I would expect pure human population to be roughly 3/70.
this has to be ragebait. chat is this real?
ReplyDeletehttps://youtu.be/D9N82hhX19A?si=-NWuCiMMjvxcX6M7
I guarantee this girl is a total gooner, while talking shit about men :'D
Deletehttps://youtu.be/-UP4DvJ0Cb0?si=78h8x-HiJ6480xW5
@SurfimgTheKaliYoga,
DeleteForgive me because I think I also mistook what it means when calling someone a "gooner" compared to what we used to use for this word in my time!? Because just like how people use the word "low-key", I almost think maybe I have a wrong idea of how it's being used, but back in my time it was never a common word in general but we just called people "goons*, not "gooners."
in gen z speak, a gooner is basically a porn-addicted shut-in.
Delete@SurfingTheKaliYuga,
DeleteSo I guess my assumption of it being way off, was definitely right, haha. We used to call someone a "goon" almost like referring to someone as a clown or a doofus or imbecile. I started getting called a "gooner" a few months ago in many places on the internet, even by some people under the Goatis channel, so I knew this had to mean something else.
But hey, as far as those great video examples you posted, they fit the bill exactly with what I've been warning about where Men will have to deal with some highly uncomfortable existential dilemmas about the problem with Women very soon, because Men underestimate just how much Women actually hate us and will go to the ends of the earth to destroy us.
I began warning this would happen because as Men start pulling away from Women and stop giving them money, Women will go all out to see it as an "attack" on them, and that they will start creating serious problems.
I view Men largely the same way as the saying that when a Lie goes around the world, the truth is still "putting its shoes on".
I see Men as largely "still putting their shoes on" in trying to begin realizing the problem and doing something about it, when in reality, Men need to contemplate dealing with Women on the same way the Third Reich approached the JQ.
And I'm dead serious about it, the only solution may be to exterminate almost all XX's, and this will become more apparent in the most uncomfortable and inconvenient ways soon as Men just sit and contemplate or want to ignore Women thinking that the problems will just "solve themselves", even though they never do.
Women are a pest and a nuissance.
@SurfingTheKaliYuga,
DeleteThe other point I also wanted to mention is that, the girl in those videos shows just the extent to how entitled Women are and how they think they should just be paid for existing and as if somehow their "presence" in this world is doing something beneficial. Why, for just looking pretty or something!? Women are totally useless from a broad perspective, and they are also much more devastating for the environment.
I hope you can see just how real and true that these Women are demonic.
What probably horrifies Men is that Men have gone around all these years Providing and Protecting for Women under the belief that Women were these dainty little innocent angels who really loved Men for who they are, and that you realize the truth about how Women really think and see Men once Men "pull away" from both courtship pursuits and giving them money / paying for things.
And this is why I also state that Women don't exist as a friend or ally to a Man, and that they are literally just baby factories. They were made this way to enslave Men, it's how the Demons have gotten "one up" on Men in this world, and suits the Archons because the urge to reproduce which has been programmed into people at least by craving sex (whether one actually wants the children or not), is such a strong drive after the need to breathe and have access to food, water and shelter.
@surfingthekaliyuga the video is funny man....she definitely seems to be obsessed wiht man and since she doesnt get any attention or men involving themselves with her, she is pretty much steaming with hatred.
DeleteThe more I learn about these beings aka demons aka women, the more I am turned off...
DeleteI think I have ED now from this.
And I don't care.
@Joey Aragon,
DeleteWomen really are a burden. What makes them a burden is the fact that we want them because we are unfortunately attracted to them, yet they are not attracted to Men anywhere on the same level or for the same reasons or objectives. Men put up with all kinds of crap which they would never tolerate from a Male Friend, Family Member or other individual, and that's the scary part of it all.
Holy sht, do you guys remember all of the shein hauls females were doing in the past few years?
DeleteAnd how companies would & still pay women huge amounts of money to promote it, to other women?
Biggest consumers of fast fashion, makeup, complex fragrances, skin and hair care, then period products+ any medications used.
And their constant competition with eachother drives them to continuously buy more.
I feel that there’s more I’m not thinking of
Anyway as a kid I remember womens candles or perfumes really making me uncomfortable and I didn’t like them
This day was also fuck the world day for me, even though I hadn't read this post at the time. I went sunning on the beach and stayed out for too long, and got a horrible sunburn which gave me sharp, burning pains like a thousand fire ants crawling over my back and incessantly stinging me. Stay out in the sun for a bit too long on the wrong day, even just for 10 or 20 minutes longer than you should, and the sun will wreck your week. That which gives life to everything and makes the Earth look beautiful will also burn you if you're not careful. It's just more proof that this is hell. One of the purportedly closest things to the divine in this realm, according to some people, can in reality cause severe damage to your form and cause you tremendous suffering.
ReplyDelete@Nacre,
DeleteWOW man that sucks!!! That is actually a pretty severe case actually, I don't really tend to sunburn much except around my neck / upper shoulder area slightly, but I have never experienced anything of what you described there, that sounds like pure hell!
But yeah, wouldn't you think in the design of the "Sun", considering that the Sun helps sustain life and allows things to grow and gives off energy, that we would be able to bask in it constantly without making us sick or in pain to any degree, and also where the sun would not escalate entropy and the fading, rotting or decay of the objects it shines down upon!?
That in itself, is one of the many things out there that prove we are living in Hell, for sure.
There are so many things in this existence you need to constantly worry about and basically be a slave to worrying about dangers or neglect or consequences of, which otherwise would not need to be the case in an ideal world.
For example, even with food rotting or going bad... This makes us slaves, even though it's slavery enough to need to constantly eat food to stay alive. But not only that, the "brilliant sadistic minds" of this creation insisted that there must be bacteria and that food must spoil and not only be inedible or your efforts of growing / raising your food will be lost or you lose money buying it, and cannot stockpile food safely and in a healthy manner for famines or during winter.
To make matters worse, bugs and other living creatures will consume any food left out.
So, it's like in every direction when you really look at things realistically with stuff like this, whether it be the Sun, or the difficulties and challenges around food, even a bad crop season or storms, you have multi-faceted attempts by the matrix to plunge you into famine.