Looking Back At Life, I Really, REALLY regret nearly all my interactions with Women
Just want to reiterate the fact that I find myself as I am marching slowly to my end is how much my reflections over my life, that I hold nothing but nearly total regret, 99% of my interactions and involvement or any time spent on Women.
You know, when I was growing up, the problem is that we still lived in a time (and of course with no internet) where many Men were still very unhappy in their marriages or lead lives of Quiet Desperation and Distress, but held back from getting into details or explaining things further.
But I recall even the Men from my time always telling us what a "Waste of Time" Women were, and basically the consensus was that we should never take Women seriously, by which I certainly agree.
Men would even tell me repeatedly, especially in my Teens and Twenties I remember, they would always insist to never get married and never have children.
But the Men never ever went into details why, they just said don't do it. And they would never explain exactly in detail why the Women were a waste of time.
But the fact is that Women are really a waste of time because nothing you do or build with them actually has any cumulative effect and is not real by any stretch of the imagination, so hence, a Woman is not even a "friend" in that sense.
Women expect you to "build" your life for them, while they contribute nothing to building, but only taking and breaking.
Women are a waste of time, because the thing is, Women are never going to be themselves around you or in front of you no matter what your relation to them is unless they believe you are "gay", because as I have said, Women view Men through the lens of a "reproductive strategy".
And nothing else.
It takes many years until Men may finally realize or come to accept these brutal truths, but Women are in no way anywhere near as adventurous, passionate, principled or enthusiastic about anything in the way you do, which pretty much renders a "relationship" with them on any level completely meaningless, and a total waste.
Yes, yes, yes, and yes....
ReplyDeleteI was lucky to trust my instincts are mostly stayed away until I was a freshman in college, where these women threw themselves at me...they made the sex easy. Women are hoes, for the most part.
What irks me the most is how women have destroyed the human race, because they value money (which is 100 percent fake) over nature (good looking, capable men)...and this clearly has led to a watered down human being. This is why we have so many ugly humans running around. I rarely see attractive men or women around these days. I would say about 1 out of 1000 women are good looking. They also overvalue their worth, these women...and they think they are great.
I don't acknowledge them these days, and when they talk to me, I just ignore them.
Men should NEVER take a job with a female supervisor either.
Lots more to say on this, but you are correct...women never add to things. They just take away, and will say and do demonic things, to try to get a good man to go down to their level. This is why good men should never associate with married men or simps, because they will do proxy violence on good men, because they value these demonic women more than anything in life...and these simp men don't understand the true nature of women and what they represent.
"Women expect you to "build" your life for them, while they contribute nothing to building, but only taking and breaking."
ReplyDeleteThis is such an astute comment, and I don't think I have heard it in my 15-20 years of being a content contributor to mgtow.
My mgtow group has put this idea out in different terms...for example, women want you to be not only the breadwinner, but also be their emotional tampon, their stand up comedian, there handyman around the house, their sexual tiger in the bedroom, a celebrity chef, a kind and gentle man, but also be aggressive...
See my point?
Look how confusing women are...and the truth is, they really don't know what the hell the want. Their number one goal, once they past 30, is to get the money. Under 30, I would say the goal is to get the seed of a tall, good looking guy for breeding purposes.
Either way, women are predators, and will do anything and everything to control a man and make these men their bitch. Men fall for it, because men are romantic and men believe in love. Women don't believe in love, despite what the Tiny Hat Media will tell you.
In short, women suck at life. Women remind me of most insects. They are worthless.
And men desire a relationship with women, and they cannot ever 100% let go of the desire. I mean that they desire women with the right kind of mind. But this universe just won’t provide that. And the women won’t ever give the men anything truly satisfying. Men are put in a state of constant frustration and Sisyphean work. But there will never be a reward, and there is no worthwhile mind behind a female body.
ReplyDeleteThere are so many stupid interactions I have had from these creatures, and here are my favorites that come to mind...
ReplyDelete1. In a corporate setting, I had a coworker tell me that "we need to find you a wife"...NOW, imagine if the roles were reversed on that one?
I just recall the demonic look she gave me when she said it too. This was about 20 years ago, when I was in my pride. Mind you, I am over 6 foot tall, was making over 6 figures, had a nice house in a good area, and I have been told I am handsome...so it was there for me to take in, even some very good looking women, but I just knew, even then, that these beings were off. As I have stated many times here, even when I was as young as 4 or 5, I knew that these creatures were inferior and lacking in the intelligence to make significant contributions to the community. Clearly, they are physically inferior as well.
2. When I was in my graduate studies, I had a supervisor who was a useless sack of shit. This woman was involved with research with Ivy League schools, and was more caught up in her own career, than helping her students. Her advisement was terrible. Now, that I am older than she was when she was my advisor, I could see how stupid and lacking of empathy she was. Another demon that I was dealing with then.
3. And very recently, about 2 years ago, I had a phone interview with a top company from California, and the woman on the other line was just downplaying my accomplishments. I looked her up, and I had about 20 more years of experience than her, and 2 more advanced degrees, both from better schools. She is one of the reasons that I am done with working under a female supervisor., Her tone and lack of professionalism was alarming.
And on and on I could go...it just never ends with these pieces of crap. That is what all of them are. Some just hide their short comings better than others. And the better looking they are, the closer they are to the demonic realm.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThe smartest uncle I had (out of 6), and one of the smartest men in our city...he never got married and never had children...and he used to say that about people like himself:
ReplyDelete"You are like a King"...when you don't marry or have children.
He retired in his late 50s. Had a house paid off, in cash, in his early 30s. Had well over 7 figures saved. All of this and he didn't make over 50K/year. He probably averaged around 40K/year in his lifetime. He never went out to eat. Didn't drink. Didn't gamble. He didn't mess with women at all. And look at all the resources he accumulated. He also drove a Corvette. Had a new F150. And a Cadilac. All top of the line electronic equipment. He also never took vacations or travelled. Just a simple life, without these vile creatures around. And, he was very well respected in our city of about 100K, as all the Italians went to him for his handyman work. After awhile, he had to ditch his cell phone because he would get too many calls to fix applicances, cars, etc, for people...just an incredible person.
And, I know 100 percent, that he would have never had that sharp mind with women around or children around, bugging the crap out of him all day.
The bottom line is that women and children just bring out the worst in a man.
Great reads here, there’s too many women everywhere and the quality to quantity ratio is absurd..
ReplyDeleteThe sad part is, is that yeah, men are the romantic ones, not women. Women are one of the greatest disappointments of the universe.
Here is a comment that I recall, back about 10-15 years ago that changed my view of women:
ReplyDelete"Women are dependents".
Sorry to hear your marching to your end, it’s a little sad for me to hear, but if your feel relief from that i suppose I’d be glad that ur suffering less from the fact.
ReplyDeleteBut yea …. The only relief I see in life is escapism and as little participation as possible.
I mean you’ve already said it already but lots of problem people and systems in this world.
Preciate ur wisdom at the very least.