I think I'm just dying of old age!?

Really though to be on a serious note guys, you probably am noticing that my activity on here is sporadic lately... And it's not your imagination by any means...

Ugh, let's just say this. I am extremely self-aware and I also have witnessed over and over with how my older relatives have died, and I see in me the same patterns with how things were with them as well in their later days.

And my own patterns of how things are going now are directly related to their patterns from what I remember... I am having very good days where things are all "together" and other days where I just am not functioning.

I'm noticing too that almost the slightest things begin to "cut me" and many of you are not going to be happy hearing me say this, but I am also cognizant to the fact that my body has been slowly rejecting me eating a lot of meat... Especially the fat more so, and I am not purposely trying to cut back but honestly I remember exactly from several family members the stages they went through when they decided to cut meat out of the diet.

There is the first stage once they get in their 50's or 60's where they first decide to cut meat before anything else.

But as they really slow down, they begin sleeping more and also cutting out even more meat.

I am not trying to deliberately cut meat out but my appetite for it has unfortunately been declining.

The thing that you can debate for better or worse, but largely it's a testament to not racially mixing but disease (for better or worse) does not run on my family all that much.

I have only one relative which died from cancer, and some have died from escalating mental decline that attacked the rest of the body, but it is in our family history to just die from basically natural cause.

The one thing I've learned in this though for sure is that the moment your hair greys, no matter what your age is, this is surely the #1 sign of either andropause or menopause beyond anything else, maybe even more so than the skin, because I never felt more "decline" cumulatively in my life out of all noticeable changes outside of that, particularly since the last 2 years...

It's not when you see occasional grey hairs but when you actively start seeing patches of hair greying an this would also basically be the same warning for any Man who is balding respectively.

I had some grey hairs before, but in terms of actual greying, it really seems to coincide with your "wintering" towards the end.

Once your hair starts greying or you start balding, it's the beginning of the end, trust me.

In any case I am not likely to just pass about weeks from now as such, but if I hope anything remains true that maybe I might project my own death before 2030 latest.

In any case I want to apologize I am becoming slow and less reliable on responses and entries on here i will answer or do things as I can but I am definitely slowing down. I feel it physically and mentally and I also have been having very strange thoughts including reminiscing thoughts and dreams lately, and I really just think soon its my time to go.

It has to be.

In addition, I am also finding it more difficult to adjust to the modern changes in this world.

But it seems to basically be a crime at this point to have any kind of personality or passion and that basically people will cringe at you and hate you or think you are weird.

Even if you have a penchant for nice things or enjoying things or high standards you will also be despised for that even if you are right and even if you have good tastes.

You know you young ones might not believe this, but I did live in a time where people used to enjoy the notion of having a personality or being different, or having a zest for something, but it seems like if you do that now you are universally hated for it.

Honestly I really wonder if this is how it goes,.that I will just die of the body naturally breaking down, when honestly I will confess that for many years I was hoping a silent disease would just take me out.

The one thing I don't like a lot right now though is that you end up in this stage of life you end up feeling very vulnerable.

The other thing too is that I remember those other people I saw who passed and how they always had random bruises and complained about feeling dizzy or having issues balancing, and this seems like the way it is when you are basically approaching your end.

Having significant difficulties finding the right words that I used to be familiar with in my vocabulary, and have to resort to using silly words to even remotely describe what I'm talking about to others.

I am a hyper vigilant person in general and while I try to be aware of my surroundings and still am to a degree it is becoming very consuming. As in, it burns up my entire energy.

Life is getting really ugly this year for the world, my god you are all going to be in such horror for how real and bad things will get but I am amazed how much they can distract people from it.

I hate to burn or disappoint any of my followers here.

But one thing that actually makes me really bitter about this world, is that I have often noticed that everyone always seemed to have the patience of a saint for older people in their decline, and for some reason my daily life has never received that treatment, only suspicion and skepticism, and that proves to me all the more how these NPCs operate.

And what frightens me at least for the duration of living here, is that I am the only person I know who has received treatment in general by the public like this.

But like I've told you, I've found that even obese people with down syndrome in a wheelchair or other disabled or mentally retarded people have received FAR, FAR better treatment in life or even with their disability than I ever have, pretty much red carpet treatment compared to my life experience here in America.

It's either because I'm NOT an NPC, or the Anti-German sentiment that still exists is as high as ever, people still hate Germans to this day a lot in America.

I'm just so tired of this.

I'll publish new posts when I feel I can do it, but sadly this is likely the future with this blog, you may see days of lots of activity and then suddenly its dead.

I will keep it going until or unless it's absolutely impossible to maintain either due to my health or on-going geo-political nonsense.

Comments

  1. Joey here...on my other email...

    Sorry to hear about this going on in your life, PSA...

    Reminds me of the "no sympathy" song by Peter Tosh...

    No Sympathy
    Song by Peter Tosh ‧ 1976

    Overview
    Lyrics
    I can't find no love
    No sympathy
    What kind of love
    They've got for me
    I'm on my way
    To happiness
    Where I can find
    Some peace and rest
    When I'm in troubles, yeah
    Only me only, only me me feel the pain
    No one good word of advice
    From any of my so-called friends
    I can't find no love
    No sympathy
    What kind, what kind of love
    They've got for me
    I'm on my way, yes
    To happiness
    Where I can find, where I can find
    Some peace and rest
    Might as well, might as well
    I get out, I get out of hell
    Hell could never be made for me
    So I'm gonna search, search 'til I'm free
    No love, no love
    No sympathy
    What kind, what kind of love
    They've got for me
    I'm on, I'm on, I'm on my way
    To happiness
    Where I can find, where I can find
    Some peace and rest
    I can't find no love
    No, no sympathy
    What kind, what kind, what kind of love
    They got, they got, they got for me
    On my way
    To happiness
    Where I can find, can find
    Some peace and rest
    I can't find no love
    No sympathy
    What kind, what kind
    They've got for me
    They don't love themselves
    So they can't love no one else
    They don't love themselves
    So they can't love no one else
    I just can't find, find, find no love
    I can't find, fand, find no sympathy
    I can't find, can't find, can't find no love at all
    What kind of love, love, love
    People got for me
    I'm searchin'
    Source: LyricFind
    Songwriters: Peter Tosh

    This world is a demon realm , a hell of some kind, there is no doubt about it.

    Which is why I happy to be past 50 and on my way out. In the meantime we can just continue to expose these demons.

    James Bartley had a great live podcast this week, where he stayed that Jeffrey E was above any dark government, and that he was a shape shifter reptilian, which makes total sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @PSA

    I have not been on this blog for a lengthy duration of time, really like close to a year but not quite, but yes I have noticed how you have been spontaneous in this past few weeks/few months in regards to tending to this blog. Which is fine, as it is your blog and your needs are to come first before anyone else's.

    I don't really have much to say in terms of what you are going through. I won't sugarcoat it, especially as I know you HATE when people do bullshit like that. I'm honestly a little bit envious of you because you managed to live through a better time than what I have and ever will live through and that you at least won't be around for the upcoming hell that's ahead.

    >>"But like I've told you, I've found that even obese people with down syndrome in a wheelchair or other disabled or mentally retarded people have received FAR, FAR better treatment in life or even with their disability than I ever have, pretty much red carpet treatment compared to my life experience here in America."<<

    Same with me, part of that is obviously just the programming that the media shows towards disabled people by making it seem like you should be nice to them, but I see genuine losers, disabled, mentally retarded people and much more that also get treated much better than myself. It's either that or every single person in the area is nice to me (temporarily) and then all collectively treat me like shit another time.

    I don't even know how some NPCs live with themselves. And they always say that WE are the bad ones, the evil ones, but the world would be a much more united and loving place if someone like you ran the world.

    The number one thing I HATE about them is how they are able to just "switch up" on things like a lightbulb and not even see the issue with it, they just switch sides or do things "on the fly" and genuinely do not see anything weird or wrong with it. If I lived like the way NPCs lived the guilt would eat me up inside and I wouldn't be able to handle it.

    And their superficial desire towards "status". For lack of a better example I'll use Charlie Kirk (although I'm sick of hearing about him). I really would like someone to tell me what made him so different than everyone else, yet now you see so many think he's the greatest thing ever, and it's all just because he was famous and he knew other famous people and that's all it takes for people to respect and revere you.

    I would really be upset if you died, more than anything, I would go as far as to say that I would be more upset hearing about your death than anyone else around me, including family and parents. It seems a bit parasocial considering we don't know eachother in real life but you are one of the best people I've ever met and nothing would upset me more. Although I suppose it's just how life goes. I have nothing much else to say.


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @zikeKEK,

      Thanks for your words! I think I also owe you another reply too but I got mixed up because of being overwhelmed with other issues over here on some "bad days" I have had.

      I do freely admit that I did get to live through and experience some of the "better times" so-to-speak, even in America and the way the world was before, but the only thing I can say is that it had some strange paradoxes to it compared to today, but overall on a relative scale, seeing the forest for the trees, Life Overall is absolutely WORSE on every scale you look at things now, except for Shopping Online and the availability of products and options available to buy.

      I am being totally serious on that note also, provided one has the money for whatever they want, but outside of that, everything in life sucks, food sucks, people sucks, going out in public or out to eat sucks, going to the movies sucks, traveling sucks, it's just really weird how this reality now exists, but I really do believe they may have engineered this purposely for the future because they want people living inside of their "homes" and locked down and are trying to promote that way of life over being very active or having true freedoms.

      I also believe in the future that not just with Women, Jews and LGBTQ being put as a burden on people's shoulder, but you will see the Disability Movement become more of a thing, whereby they will be the next "hottest thing" since LGBTQ, often many LGBTQ identify also as "disabled" not only because they can collect Welfare checks, but they can file anything as a discrimination case and earn free money, and garner constant sympathy and demands and special rights from others in society, and compete with an able-bodied person.

      The worst part is that you cannot even have a serious discussion about this topic, because while sure, I am not saying a disabled person should be treated "badly", the problem is that they create laws and artificial stances to treat disabled people above a certain threshold, even more so from someone who is not disabled.

      And nobody wants to discuss the elephant in the room about that, because it seems impolite or immoral.

      That's how "far" society has fallen from grace.

      What irritates me the most about NPC's is the fact that they make living in this hellhole of a world to seem even more isolating, lonely and depressing because they pretty much diminish the hopes of having anything you can make for at least having a decent life in the slave matrix.

      I got to experience "some" of that decent living in former decades, not all, because there certainly were many problems in the past, but now it's just beyond ridiculous.

      The things we have to worry about today, were not concerns back in the 70's and earlier, it seems that it's impossible to have a carefree life right now, and life from the 50's - 80's and to some extent in the 90's was very carefree in America, and also in many other parts of the world.

      I can't say the same today, and when I see how far my own life quality has fallen because of how things exist now, I honestly feel very bad for anyone who did not get to experience when things were better so that it would give them perspective of how things used to be.

      The shadows or fumes of it exist though, because if you take the Stupid Boomers as a case example, you can see how they had access to the low-hanging fruit to have everything they ever wanted with ease. So that is how you know they lived through it, meanwhile fucking up everything for the future generations.

      On another note with my health, we will see what happens, but tragically my family seems to have a nagging history by when they began their "decline", we live a long time, possibly even up to a decade, but I really don't know if I'd make it that long.

      I get easily overwhelmed now, and have days where my head just feels in the clouds and I just can't think or function, I start even forgetting people's names and just have this very major sense of exhaustion. All I want to do is sleep, and my appetite is somewhat shrinking.

      Delete
    2. >>"The worst part is that you cannot even have a serious discussion about this topic, because while sure, I am not saying a disabled person should be treated "badly", the problem is that they create laws and artificial stances to treat disabled people above a certain threshold, even more so from someone who is not disabled."<<

      Yes, and this goes back to what you say about people making assumptions and constantly pigeon-holing you over anything. I also have never said they should automatically be treated "badly" but to recognize that they can't possibly be treated the same as an able-bodied person, even if they were born that way. If you treat a disabled person the same way as one that is abled-bodied, then you are treated the disabled person in a superior manner to that of the able-bodied person because it takes considerably more effort to accommodate to their needs.

      And ironically enough, if more people were willing to discuss things like that, so much good could come out of that.

      And you are correct on things just not being good. Other people around me don't seem to have this issue to the same degree as I do, but I genuinely can't enjoy most things because it just isn't up to par, or simply just doesn't feel right.

      And besides, time is going way too fast for me to even get anything done. I wake up and then somehow 5 hours already pass, it's getting ridiculous and parodic at this point. Even the time I started writing this comment to now has already been like 15 minutes roughly.

      >>"I get easily overwhelmed now, and have days where my head just feels in the clouds and I just can't think or function, I start even forgetting people's names and just have this very major sense of exhaustion. All I want to do is sleep, and my appetite is somewhat shrinking."<<

      I seem to have that too, but I think I'm just overwhelmed right this moment and likely not to the same extent as you are, that must really be painful though, my condolences.

      And the absolute worst part is that whenever you express frustration or disappointment, someone will always come in with their matrix-enforcing positivity, yet they are some of the most hateful people out there. The worst thing ever is when I am upset about something and someone makes a comparison on how other have it worse. YES I KNOW that many have it SIGNIFICANTLY WORSE than me but me ACKNOWLEDGING THAT DOESN'T MAKE MY PROBLEMS DISAPPEAR.

      And the hatefulness of so many around me is something I can't handle, and it's always taken out on someone who doesn't deserve it.

      At least I've learned that you can be the biggest loser that is a complete weirdo that smells bad and is a complete pervert and also be ugly along with being a pedophile and many will still want to be around you. But if you DARE to be someone like yourself or myself than EVERYONE will HATE you.

      Delete
    3. @zikeKEK,

      All great points, and another thing too I'm having difficulty coping with, and I am not sure if this makes sense or if you relate, but as you notice, people are becoming much more performative in every sense of the word. While this is nothing "new", the degree and rapid mannerisms they take on with how much of a performance things with people are, actually causes me to lose my sense of self in public and around others, because I see them as like this sort of mosquito that is getting on my nerves and making me lose my form because they are a "distraction", and you can no longer talk or let words roll off naturally the way people otherwise "would" normally behave among others.

      And I don't want to just use myself as an example in this, but even some interviews I've seen online where the interviewer just cuts through and talks over the person they are interviewing and they completely "hi-jack" the air and make almost a hostile environment for the person being interviewed to introduce themselves or warm up the conversation.

      There is just no more proper dialogue or etiquette in how people communicate anymore, and I find it to be very draining to interact with anyone now because of how this is, and how I can so easily feel like they are just saying what they say because it's supposed to be what they say, whereas I don't do that. It ends up making me lose my own form of being able to converse with others.

      It's also the same experience even going out to a bar or restaurant, which is also in part why I have stopped going to these places because I can barely get a word in or they just automatically "assume" something in Auto-pilot, and you basically are not allowed to even swallow your breath and have a "human" response. Just very uncomfortable.

      Delete
  3. We are pulling for you...and I always look forward to your posts.

    So true about these disabled....they really lower the quality of life. For example, I am running into so many normal looking people with their god dam service dogs, in public places. Dogs everywhere, in the library, the grocery store, the casino. So disgusting. These people have no consideration for others. Just leave the dog home...better, just don't go to these public places at all, if you are truly disabled. Also, I can't stand to see normal looking people with their god dam handicaps tags. They are scamming the system. I have had a "sore foot" for about 6 years now, and I still walk about 30 minutes a day, and I don't have a tag. I could not only get one, but I would qualify for some sort of government assistance, as my foot has some inflammation on a daily basis. I manage it with the walking, and with a good diet. So, I don't have sympathy for these wack a doodles, that want everyone to feel sorry for them. Bunch of losers.

    On another note, I have come to the conclusion that Brown v. Board of Education, was the turning point of our country. This was passed in the mid 1950s, and really started the decline of ethnic neighborhoods. The Hats set this up of course, and used the blacks, to get into these strong ethnic neighborhoods, and encourage mixed relationships and breeding. Of course, there are other laws and events along the way that have had a bad influence (porn, lack of decency on television, etc), but I think this was the big one. Mixed breeding is just a mess, and destroys the confidence of a community. And the blacks are so stupid, that they thought this was good for them too. And the Hats just laugh at us for this.




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One thing I don’t like about many disabled people is often it’s their own fault their disabled.

      But their treated like victims & their issues are expected to be burdened by others.

      Like a ton of disabled people I bet got that way by drugs, bad lifestyle and diet choices.
      And knew they were going down a bad path for years.

      But yeah, regardless I don’t like the special Undeserved treatment

      Delete
    2. @T345,

      That's also a great point too. The thing is, it's one thing if a disabled person has some decency to them, but the thing is for the first time in my life since some years ago, I see that ever since they have more Federal protections and rights, that they are using it as an excuse to be an asshole to anyone who is NOT disabled.

      For example, a big thing going on right now is that there is pressure for brick & mortar stores, especially since "COVID" to be "ADA Compliant", meaning that if you don't have Wheelchair ramps and other Handicapped Accessibility options that your business can be "sued" and shut down.

      It is totally ridiculous and is being used just for another way that things can be shut down.

      And I have seen and known disabled people who make such complaints and jeapordize many small businesses, so it is a "thing".

      Delete
    3. OHMYGOD, Yes I’ve noticed this too working with people like this almost everyday, the assholery and impatience levels are through the roof with them. Including the boomers.

      Even with ones who were only temporary disabled, it’s like this new entitlement cones onto them.

      I think they get a victim complex, and in times when things aren’t going their way, they blame other people for not going their way, because things aren’t under control, and because of the victim complex, they can tell themselves that that person is a bad person for not meeting a disabled persons needs.

      Like, on our unit, it’s the norm to be abused, and treated like shit. It’s not even an exception, it’s every single day. Unless we’re lucky.

      And these people are very hard and take a lot of energy to deal with,. A lot of people in bedside nursing for example, always want to leave because this patient population were with is the hardest to deal with. Everyone wants to go to either Mother and baby, work with children, or be outpatient, rather than this because frankly, the patient population. And that is mostly often disabled older adults.

      I don’t understand how someone so disabled, they would need a ramp to get in, would need brick and mortar. No logic. and also, the customer should be responsible for themselves, not the store. We can’t just blame everyone else for someone’s irresponsibility or lack of sense .

      Yes I feel similarity about people sueing others. It seems like a ridiculously abusedsystem, and if you think about it, it’s a great way for rich people to scare people off. It seems like a tool for the rich and the assholes. I would actually feel very bad about suing someone, taking away their hard-earned money, or getting someone in trouble at their company, in most cases, unless they we’re assholes themselves, and directly caused me some huge unavoidable expense.

      It also seems like a tool, for the trashy people, to get free money. end it doesn’t matter how trash these people are, because there will always be a lawyer who wants to take advantage of it for the money grab.

      This is also why so many things in life have so many rules, and are so controlling, or complicated, I’m sure it’s because they are trying to not get sued.
      For example architecture apparently has gotten more simple recently, because of legal reasons. It’s simply easier to make something simple, because you don’t have to draft all of the paperwork to prove something is safe. And there are so many other girls

      Then you get people like this curly redhead haired girl I remember from my high school, & most kids in my school were from well-off parents. and I remember her gleefully saying that her dad would sue anyone if he could……

      Sueing is one system that seriously needs to be scaled back

      Delete
  4. 100 percent correct about Charlie Kirk...

    The idea that he was special is hilarious. He just was another right wing puppet. Like they all are. Even Candice and Tucker are trash. Yet, people just worship them. Bunch of "suckers" to give these insiders any credit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Joey Aragon

      I've mentioned this a couple times already, but there are so many Charlie Kirks out there. So many guys in your day-to-day life are exactly like Charlie Kirk, again the only reason people praise Kirk is because he had a following and a platform even though so many guys are like him anyway.

      I just see him as an ordinary guy (even though I'm sure a lot of things about his life are manufactured).

      I still can't believe that people in this day and age still can't see through people like Candace Owens and Tucker Carlson. I still see people thinking that Alex Jones is going to get us out of the "deep state".

      Alex Jones is such a tool and PSA mentioned himself how forced Alex Jones seemed with his reactions. It feels more like watching a scripted TV show more than anything when you see him. And his voice is so grating to listen to. I genuinely wonder if Alex Jones is an FTM Tranny because he does look really feminine. Although I understand the skepticism with the whole "transvestigation" thing.

      Delete
    2. Jones was called by Bill Cooper over 30 years ago, when he did a radio show, where he participated in a fake Russian invasion...

      Now, Cooper was a shill as well...that is what is confusing, but true.

      Everything God dam thing in media, is controlled BS. I can't take any of it seriously anymore. This place is run by Alien Archons, 100 percent, and leaving this place is a good thing, not a bad thing....

      I am looking forward to dying...:)))...and doing my best to have a soft landing. A friend of mine died in his mid 80s, in his sleep, like a gangster. That is the way to go out, if you can do it....

      Delete
    3. @Joey Aragon,

      Funny you mention that, I also had somehow suspected that about Bill Cooper as well, particularly knowing the Cooper family surname to also not be "trustworthy", but he definitely must have kept it a lot more under wraps.

      But yes, it is true, everything is controlled, even the 4% of Alternative Media is also HEAVILY controlled, and the voices that aren't, pretty much don't have a platform to speak of.

      The only benefit of Alternative Media sources, is that the "forbidden" topics or "conspiracies" as such, will get discussed, but the thing is there are many forces that work to "angle" the perspectives on these, and unfortunately Rense also does that but he is just more money-motivated overall.

      He "did" bring on some great guests who gave great information, and I sometimes think he may still do that now and then, but he has gotten into some disputes about certain things with some more valuable people he had on his show many years ago, granted some have also passed away... He also featured Jordan Maxwell in the past, but that guy also recently passed away, but was an invaluable information source. Maxwell was heavily persecuted for his works, that's how you know he was legitimate, because the thing was he always had difficulties with lies as well, however what is interesting is that he started off as actually to be used as a "shill" which did not work out because of his difficulty with deceptions, and that's why he became a huge target and then they start trying to ruin your life, causing problems when you do travel or lectures and even having your books and literature taken from you. David Irving also suffered for his honesty as well.

      This world is just not meant for honest people who are allergic to lies and deceptions, it rewards those who lie and can be used as part of agendas, which is why most people are shills. It sucks.

      Delete
    4. Yes sir...

      It cracks me up when these people put their index finger over their mouth...celebs do it a lot...to show that they are sworn to secrecy in the cult they are in...

      And that is what we are dealing with. A cult within a cult within a cult, etc...

      These Archon fucks are hierarchical by design. A bunch of god dam losers with great technology, designed to fuck us over.

      We have to fight back and stop letting authority figures tell us how to live. They clearly have never had our best interests in mind...and never will.

      Delete
    5. @Pocket Aces,

      I'm glad to see you fully understand and see it for yourself, because most people would think this is ludicrous "talk". But the Archons very much know exactly how humans think and what they will do and how we will react, so that is why they love to also present different "choices" because they know it placates many Humans to believe they have "options" or "more freedoms" in life, even though from a whole perspective, we really "don't".

      So they craft the "Alternative Media", and then take control of that also, just as they are involved on all forms of Controlled Opposition.

      For example, another thing they were banking on from the COVID agenda they pushed, and I am definitely also guilty of it since I'm Human afterall, but they knew that after they did the lockdowns that would put "FOMO" or "Fear Of Missing Out" in all of us, and that is another means by how they want to control us.

      They have been able to get people willing to spend more on food, dining out and other expenses than they otherwise would not have done before it all happened, only because the effects of "deprivation" had on the mental psyche of everyone around the world.

      They are conditioning people constantly because they know eventually over time that they can get most Humans to believe almost anything they want them to believe.

      Delete
    6. Charlie Kirk reminds me of Pete Hegseth.

      Sure he had an ability to sound articulate and like he knew he was talking about and talk fast, and reference current and historical events, albeit in a very religious and or conventional interpretation. And he also had the ability to make his opponent sound wrong even if they weren’t, which is something I didn’t like about him and I think it speaks to his lack of integrity, but I think it’s something that made him more popular & convincing and made his videos more click worthy.

      In that way I understand the hype and how he was Marketable, but like you guys said, I don’t feel like what he brought to the table was that special, and I feel like the type of leadership he would bring would be on the level of Pete Hegseth.

      Delete
    7. @T345,

      You bring up yet again another great point, because both Men were very articulate, and hard to disagree with, and made what otherwise would be "seemingly" concrete statements that make sense, and unfortunately CIA is really well skilled in priming certain guys like these to be used as their tools to get gullible people to believe in them.

      They like to promote a very clean, sharp image, and also to promote imagery of their cause being "noble", and both also very religious. In fact, both are Christian Evangelicals, so that may also play a large role as well in their similarities.

      Delete
  5. @PSA

    What does it feel like coming closer to your end? Is there any fear, uncertainty… a sense of relief?

    Is there a noticeable difference in how you felt about death when you were young vs now?

    Death is a very uncertain thing for me, I’m still somewhat scared of it, but at the same time it’s the only exit from this realm. It takes a pneumatic mind to imagine anything better than this place. And better existence post-death, outside the matrix. Dying is like reading
    The last chapter of a book you never even wanted to read to begin with.

    In terms of reduced appetite for meat, red meat is very acidic, and lowers the ph of your body making you feel exhausted, so I would recommend eating more alkaline foods, like pineapple or peeled cucumbers, but whatever that’s insignificant in the grand scheme of things, your at your end already..

    And yeah in terms of an entity I’ve met in this realm, you are a really awesome person, I would be sad and upset if you died, but then again, I would be glad you got out of here and your suffering ended. Death and decay comes with the territory, unfortunately. Take it easy man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @John Eston,

      That's a great question, A part of it is a combination of relief but it's mixed with a sense of dread for how long it might last, because I am also suffering with major sleep and energy issues and some amounts of pain and just unable to focus. I am having very difficult mornings lately, and forming sentences sometimes, but then it comes back now and then, and I am going through a lot of dizzy spells and just feeling disoriented a lot, I think my blood pressure is going lower.

      I actually do frequently eat pineapples.

      Delete
  6. The part that scared me was the loss of appetite for meat. It feels strangely sad, and I empathize with it. To me, it also reinforces the idea that meat is something we're meant to eat plenty of when we're young, while we're still growing and developing. Which makes it feel doubly sad, because I can't help but think we should have been given more of it growing up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @publicusername1488,

      It's hard to explain because I still do crave meat of course, but I am eating smaller portions as my appetite has been reduced and especially reducing the amount of fat because it's just too heavy for me. That is just naturally what happens at some point as our bodies slowly begin shutting down.

      Delete
  7. Iam thoroughly grateful for this blog. Once you are really gone, I am afraid for younger people who are like me who are genuinely confused about this world and haven't had the opportunity to be exposed to the truth. Iam doubtful whether they would be able to be truly guided.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. @Joey Aragon,

      Hanging in there Man, you!? I've actually been "rejuvenating" myself these past few days and surprisingly functioning a lot better at the time being, trying to "nurse" my way to feeling better because this winter had some major after effects on me.

      Delete
    2. Happy to hear from you...resting a bit myself lately...and just getting ready for the next thing...

      Here is my latest video from Tony Sayers. He makes money off of all this, but I still like him:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKQbObzUh7w


      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Great New Goatis Videos On Telegram

Buckle Up For A Stupid Year of 2026 Ahead

The Charlie Kirk Psyop Is Evaporating