A Critical and Very Important Article I Am Presently Working On
Just wanted to let you guys know between the challenges I've been dealing with here lately, that my general blogs may be brief, because I am working on a very long, important special entry which will address the whole obsession with Women declaring all Men as Rapists and Pedophiles, and when I finally publish this article, I want you to make sure that you brace yourself with whatever you must do in your day to have no other distractions and to eat whatever food or make yourself a cup of coffee or whatever it is you do to put yourself in the mindset of focus to bear everything I need to discuss urgently with you and hope that you will recognize the severity of things I will be publishing, and why even if you are a Man who has chosen to not involve yourself with Women, what it all will mean for you even as someone who stays in your own lane, or more specifically the "MGTOW" crowd.
The information needs to be completely considered all at once with what I will more formerly discuss on this issue, and I want you to take the time to fully read it once it's ready.
Given the times we live in and some things I am seeing develop lately, and also, a disturbing recent case of some person who recently retired, an old friend of mine who also just got falsely accused, I have some many words to say on what's going on, so my energy right now is almost exclusively focused on writing up this whole topic.
The guy in particularly who I just witnessed this happen to, was a very nice guy, worked so hard his whole life and in a moment of his health starting to fail, a conspiracy has started against him and some other Men in part of a community who have been targeted by some made-up claims and were completely slandered in a method that is absolutely disgusting.
I understand some of you younger Men might find my words frustrating especially if you have raging hormones and don't want to believe the extent of what I say about how bad and evil Women are, but I am also going to explain succinctly my own views about What, in my view, makes Women Demonic specifically, and it might surprise you or not be exactly what you expect to hear considering all the worse things they do, and that all holds true as well, but I will be giving you the baseline understanding or foundation as to what is the core structure of how you can know that they absolutely are Demonically programmed.
This is actually a really good point, I've noticed lately how such a YUGE number of wornen are making it their life's purpose to make ALL rnen to be raqists and murqerers of wornen. I'm constantly getting recommended posts/videos by wornen bringing up the qiselle qelicot/french raqe thing and eqstein isle and extrapolating it to "ALL weight rnen" it's so insanely cringe
ReplyDeletecomplete joke of an existence!
ReplyDeletethese women appeal to authority all day and only want control.
complete joke of an existence!
ReplyDeletethese women appeal to authority all day and only want control.
https://youtu.be/oYNrXSgZ21E?si=KWC-6Rbjisyzwg0E
ReplyDeleteSuden moose has started uploading videos. You might find it interesting to watch.
PSA, I had a half ass friend that I have known for over 45 years, that I recently cut all ties with, because he is a pussy begging clown, that will only cause me more problems in the future.
ReplyDeleteThis guy will do ANYTHING for a woman. You name it, he is there for these bitches like white on rice. And, I recognize this, clearly. This is a problem, because men like him are the ones that will get you in trouble with these demonic women. He has done this my entire life, putting me in bad positions with these women.
So, I am not sure what you are going to write about, but I will tell all men to not only stay away from women, but stay away from married men, and from mental that are slaves to women. These are very troubling men, that will create problems for you. It has happened to me too many times.
Fortunatley, I have completely cut myself off from these types of men, and I will be positioning my life to even further isolate myself from these morons. It s the only way to find peace of mind. Staying way from all women, Jews, blacks, Mexicans, Asians, and most of the inferior European races (Irish, Russians, English) as well.
Sticking with your own race is essential to life with little or no drama.
Do you think it’s certain genetic pools of women who do this or / and also just modern programming?
ReplyDeleteI feel at some point empathy would stop you from saying such an awful thing especially a LIE about someone even if you are encouraged by the ‘crowd’ or say get off from the attention you get from it. At the very least after doing it you would feel a strong sense of shame and guilt not that that would redeem doing it, but I’m getting the sense these women don’t feel that.
I also notice some people will start believing their own lies, maybe to subconsciously prevent guilt and feel more emboldened… I have met people who almost seem delusional based on the way they interpreted me almost as if it was intentional and they got off on hurting me and talking badly about me.
It’s one thing if someone actually wrongs you and your being harsh jn return but that is completely different than this
I’ve come across many ACTUAL very low empathy individuals in my life- not to distract from your point but including a few men albeit a minority- and they always baffled me how low they would go to get at you and how they completely lack integrity, usually only to the extent it benefits them.
Poor guy….. I can’t imagine what he’s going through especially with how committed people are to shaming for the rest of their lives those accused of this. also being shamed by a crowd or the society in amid another level of trauma that is absolutely horrible to go through. Definitely not something he should not be going through.
Man to work your whole life and make it to retirement just for some btch to do that to you is an incredible injustice. I would be very concerned about his mental and physical health.
I’m sure you’ll mention it in the post but I wonder how on earth he came in contact with that woman. Is the ere a chance he works in people facing roles, I was going to say probably nerds who work at mostly make jobs are more safe from this… just trying to get a jist of how he encountered this devil.
I hope the guy can sue her at the very least for defamation.
@T345,
DeleteIt has mostly to do with the fact that they are "containers", but it's the majority of the Female genetic pool.
The thing is that people who are NPC's or Demons don't have empathy for others, and they don't even care that they are in fact wrong about things or are telling lies, which also works hand-in-hand with the fact that they don't care about truth or facts of anything.
All that they care is for what benefits them, basically.
On the side of Men, Men who do have empathy are the lowest on the "pecking order" in terms of being chosen, and this has been the case throughout history time and time again but especially much more so in the last century up until now.
But yes, with this situation surrounding this guy, I'm paying close attention to details because it's actually a horrifying situation altogether and I'm noticing they are targeting other people who know him or subscribe to his political views, so I think there has been an organized witch-hunt against him.
Interesting…. I would be interested to see if there was some sort of thing that set off that witchhunt instinct in people about him. Like you said, political or something like that.
DeleteI do notice that in people it’s like there’s a switch that flips, as soon as someone is the designated target they won’t listen to them, everything becomes wrong about what they do. It’s like a switch flips in them, and they can’t see through what they’re doing to them. Definitely sounds evil.
Also, slightly not related, but I was wondering if it was possible to be descended from both pure and demonic lines and to have both pure and demonic traits coexist with each other?
Thank you
Hey Prussian, as I mentioned here before, I have a relative who had a C-section, and they recently had the baby. Well, I just found out that the baby had to have surgery 17 days after birth because he had two hernias. Supposedly, it's due to pelvic malformation. The thing is, the baby's surgery was successful, as far as I understand. I don't know to what extent the C-section and the fact that the baby wasn't born vaginally have anything to do with it. Does that have much to do with the problem? Some doctors reassured her, saying it was very common, that it often happens with babies, but the baby's grandmother wasn't very convinced because she said she didn't experience anything like that with her children; it seemed strange to her. I suppose this also has to do with the baby's malformation in the womb.
ReplyDelete@blood,
DeleteWOW, are you serious, the baby even had hernias from a C-section!?
That's insane! I am not sure what / if to any degree the C-section would have had as any effect on it either since I'm not exactly a specialist on that, but sounds pretty frightening.
All in all, there are so many complications that can come from giving birth, and I'd say that due to our modern lifestyles, diets, race-mixing and overall the dissolution of quality genetic pools in general and Women having the children later in life, all of these things are probably causing many more birth-related issues.
And let me tell you, I have found through the course of my lifetime that MANY people hide, sweep under the carpet or minimize the side effects of permanent problems of child-birth both in the mother and the child, as they sweep it off like it's not such a big deal and you "get over it".
But even looking at my own current so-called "family", almost all the mothers even at present have had one or more types of birth complications, and I can also tell you that the health of the mothers have all significantly declined.
There are very few mothers I see of children, especially in younger people now that do not result in serious aging or complications, however realistically there is only one recent couple I know of where the mother completely did not run into any complications and no hormonal issues or any signs of aging after the birth, and she had the child under 30, but the thing is the child has massive immunity issues, probably related to the mother's diet or just in general from the way things are these days.
Such a nightmare.
Yep. I’ve noticed the worst effect is definitely the aging, and the mom bod or that pouch on their stomache…
DeleteAre you still planning this article or did you already post?
ReplyDeleteThanks.
@Joey Aragon,
DeleteIt's definitely still coming but it should not disappoint. It's a ton of things to discuss and also to show a collage of just how much Women want to destroy every last happiness a Man can ever experience, even with you not being in a relationship or sexual connection wtih them.
Could that actually be that a woman just chooses not to enter a relationship just to break his heart and have his needs unmet?
DeleteJoey here...on my other email...
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to read it...
I am aware of the BS for about 15 years being a mgtow contributor, and interacting with the top of the pyramid mgtows like Traversable, Element, Shining Light, Lazarus aka Messenger Rising for over a decade.
And, even with that, I am sure there is much for me to learn...