Here where I live, the “best” part about the unusually warm weather in April is how NPCs immediately jump into short clothes and flip-flops (especially women) to show off their attributes.
Since such a transition is usually a shock to me, and I need some time to get myself into that rhythm, I become immediately anxious because these are the first harbingers of the tourist season and all that typical Mediterranean mess -heat, sweat, and a fucking crowd everywhere.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLM6DG0UD54 I really do appreciate Goatis elaborating on the truth that Hedonism is Human Nature! In fact, if it hasn't been so obvious in terms of what I promote without ever stating it much, I have always been an advocate of Purposeful Hedonism. I also am an advocate against the push for the whole "Minimalist" Movement, which I have at times touched upon. The notion of "Living With Less", even if it's passed on by some Online gurus, is actually NOT without an agenda of its own, and it's designed to condition you to wall yourself in - figuratively speaking - and for you to accept the coming Enslavement system where you will "own nothing" and "have nothing" but believe in a delusional manner that you are happy. Living With Less, Means you have LESS Options. I am against Minimalism, and the fact about the Minimalist lifestyle is that it actually is a LOT more expensive in the long-run, and also produces ...
https://www.facebook.com/share/v/18sEcBaBU5/ The interpretations are close, but the problem is that they are Demonic containers who all operate off the same script and that's exactly why they repeat all the same things. For example, calling every Man an Incel, Rapist, Pedo. They also all talk about same shit, things like healing or equality or the Patriarchy or Love is Love, etc. No unique personality or anything. Because they run off scripts and they feed off of your loosh. The problem now is how to get Men to understand how real these beings are and to get them to understand the necessity of unaliving these demons ruthlessly and with no remorse. We also need to bring about the gulags. We need to see something emerge like the massacres that come out of nowhere from old times and this means Men uniting to mass unalive all XX's in sight. Let's get rid of them. Remember the title of Metallica's first album? You know the drill. Men seem ultra slow at realizing that Men are...
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Io-a1DiK8fM Get a load of this "gem". Want to guess what part of the "spectrum" this creature leans on? First thing I noticed about him was the horrible assymetrical features, but also with how often he is blinking his eyes and the sequence between blinks, which is not typical for a Human Being. The eyes are clearly predatory. I looked under his other videos and when you see how bald this guy is, it kinda tells the whole story. Now keep something in mind here... Do you notice how many of these "types" we are seeing more and more in society today, compared to a long time ago!? These are types that Women "decided" to breed with, if not outright having the genetics within them to give birth to these predatory specimens.
Here where I live, the “best” part about the unusually warm weather in April is how NPCs immediately jump into short clothes and flip-flops (especially women) to show off their attributes.
ReplyDeleteSince such a transition is usually a shock to me, and I need some time to get myself into that rhythm, I become immediately anxious because these are the first harbingers of the tourist season and all that typical Mediterranean mess -heat, sweat, and a fucking crowd everywhere.
It is not so bad if you don't have to deal with all the car cleaning...
ReplyDeleteIf I move back East, I am definitely going for a job that I can walk to.